Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

BoT vs. Prog ... This issue needs to stop.

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 2:33:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey everyone, wanna clear some things up about this beef that I have with ProgressiveDem.

I was honestly surprised yesterday when I saw threads popping up, once again, about me and prog. Apparently, the cause was a Google Hangout session involving Mikal, Esocial, GCL, and ProgressiveDem. I'm sure others were involved but I would like everyone here to be clear of who was in fact there for the hangout session in which, once again, beef was created between me and paul (even though I wasn't there). From what I've heard, somehow the conversation about me and prog started up in that hangout. At which point, Mikal decided to create that thread.

The fact that other people are still even keeping this issue alive is pretty pathetic. I haven't initiated sh!t in terms of confrontations with prog in over 2 weeks, everything has literally been started by other people. For instance...

That thread two weeks ago, in which Mikal posted anonymous comments. A war started between prog and I where it was seemingly apparent that we were posting negative comments about one another anonymously. Funny thing is, later that night in a hangout session, Mikal confirmed that neither of us actually posted anything towards one another in that thread. It seems that every negative thing posted about both myself and prog in that thread were in fact posted by other people.

I would kindly ask that the individuals who continue to keep this issue alive stop and I'm making this public because I am so sick of all the talking that is occurring behind backs.

For the record:
I sent Prog a PM before he left in which I listed all my issues with him, and he decided to deactivate his account instead of reply. I even said in the PM, "I believe we can work through this if we just hash out our differences." Instead, he took Esocial's advice to ignore the PM and deactivated his account on his own accord. That's all there is to it. That's literally the last interaction we've had.

I understand that some on here continue to talk with him in hangouts and stuff, all I ask is that if he or anyone else tries to start drama - that you request for him to either speak to me directly like a man should or to stfu with this drama altogether. I've tried ending it. I can do nothing more than this. Whether it was him who brought it up in yesterday's hangout, or someone else, I don't care - all I ask is that the individuals purporting the issue put a stop to it.

I will not, nor have been, seriously initiating beef since that unanswered PM two weeks ago. That's all there is to it. The discussions about us or our issues need to end here and now. The only solution is him actually responding to my PM to work out our differences. Other than that, this sh!t is over with. There is nothing else that should be said. Any attempts to re-initiate the beef between us in these public threads are just attempts at creating unnecessary drama. We will either work out our differences privately or not at all. End of discussion.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 2:39:54 PM
Exactly what I've been saying already! It does need to end!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 2:48:57 PM
At 7/10/2014 2:39:54 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Exactly what I've been saying already! It does need to end!

+1
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 2:56:15 PM
Marie and Prog joined AFTER Mikal created the thread.

I've been saying the same thing to him as well: that you two arguing publicly is a stupid, moronic idea and won't solve anything.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 2:58:44 PM
To be clear, the him I said refers to Mikal.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 3:20:58 PM
At 7/10/2014 2:56:15 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Marie and Prog joined AFTER Mikal created the thread.

I've been saying the same thing to him as well: that you two arguing publicly is a stupid, moronic idea and won't solve anything.

The thing is, we haven't even been arguing publicly... that's why I'm like, "wtf, why are these threads still popping up?"

For realz, everyone just needs to...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 7:34:21 PM
The entire thing will never die, that was my point I was making. Like im in a hangout, and chilling. If (x,y,or z) is mentioned, then the entire thing pops back up again and goes into this ad hom fest and is like blerga herga derpa fuka btch

Its mildly bothersome especially when trying to run liva hangouts

( PS this has less to do with you at this point because every time I have spoken to you about this, you have the same response I do to it. You laugh at how fuking retarded it is)

This entire thing is way to serious , and somehow needs to get aired. My advice was to punch each other, or yell at each other or get in a google hang out and let the steam off. I would even moderate it

As much as I like some of the drama that comes along with it, this entire thing makes me want to kick myself in the balls

If I hear (x) is (b) or (z) is is (d) , im goign to snap sht. Like it always manages to come up, and people go on tangest about it.

(Yes then I fuel it) not because I give a damn because I dont

(A) Because its partly amusing when specific people over react the way in which they do(not directed at you obv)

(b) hoping if it gets enough fuel it will eventually die out like any fire

This entire thing is so bogus lol
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 10:59:36 AM
At 7/10/2014 7:34:21 PM, Mikal wrote:
The entire thing will never die, that was my point I was making. Like im in a hangout, and chilling. If (x,y,or z) is mentioned, then the entire thing pops back up again and goes into this ad hom fest and is like blerga herga derpa fuka btch

Its mildly bothersome especially when trying to run liva hangouts

( PS this has less to do with you at this point because every time I have spoken to you about this, you have the same response I do to it. You laugh at how fuking retarded it is)

This entire thing is way to serious , and somehow needs to get aired. My advice was to punch each other, or yell at each other or get in a google hang out and let the steam off. I would even moderate it

That may be how you solve things but it doesn't work for everyone Mikal.

As much as I like some of the drama that comes along with it, this entire thing makes me want to kick myself in the balls

If I hear (x) is (b) or (z) is is (d) , im goign to snap sht. Like it always manages to come up, and people go on tangest about it.

(Yes then I fuel it) not because I give a damn because I dont

(A) Because its partly amusing when specific people over react the way in which they do(not directed at you obv)

(b) hoping if it gets enough fuel it will eventually die out like any fire

Adding fuel to a fire does not cause it to go out. It makes the fire bigger.

This entire thing is so bogus lol

It is. So is your idea, that will make it worse. :P
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY