Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Get on FBI's Most Wanted list....

Fereska
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 7:14:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You are given a week and $50 million to get to number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. How do you do it?
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 7:22:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
or you could kill everyone on the most wanted list XD
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 7:57:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Pocket the $50 million and post a thread like this...
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 8:05:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Buy an island.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 8:05:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Then blow it up... with lemons...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
dynamicduodebaters
Posts: 191
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 8:10:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bribe Obama's guards and stuff then kill him.

I'm not saying i would actually do this but........it should work!
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 8:13:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Go around gutting people....

...Important people....

...Like CIAs of big companies...

then leave their guts on church grounds....

and leave a few hundred dollar bills next to their guts....

hide their bodies hanging from under bridges, because no one ever looks up for a dead body....

but remember to decapitate them and leave their heads on spikes in public places to freak citizens out ^_^
I may or may not be a cat
dynamicduodebaters
Posts: 191
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 8:15:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 8:13:27 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Go around gutting people....

...Important people....

...Like CIAs of big companies...

then leave their guts on church grounds....

and leave a few hundred dollar bills next to their guts....

hide their bodies hanging from under bridges, because no one ever looks up for a dead body....

but remember to decapitate them and leave their heads on spikes in public places to freak citizens out ^_^

Nice
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 8:18:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I could literally fund a private militia and take over a small town, holding the citizens hostage in their own homes, if I wanted to.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 8:27:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am a chemist, so I would purchase peroxides, gunpowder and other cheap explosives. Then I would work some magic.. Set then off in busy areas where they will cause maximum personnel damage.

I could also make a large quantity of selenophenol, or even telenophenol, which is t principle toxic, but about a litre of it will make an entire city block stink like one big decaying corpse, moreover selenophenol and telenophenol gets incorporated into the body, so the people who have absorbed it will smell like a decaying corpse for weeks, and no amount of showering will get rid of it.

I know of a bunch if ways to make an explosive/lethally poisonous coctail look like an ordinary bottle of water, and cyanide is always cheap, easy and fun.

Alternatively, a more high-tec method is to gain access to raw nuclear waste, such as spent nuclear rods. All you have to do it dilute the stuff into ordinary explosives and set them off in high profile large city's such as New York, etc. 10-50kg of waste will make such a city uninhabitable for the next 200 years (a so-called dirty bomb).

Mmm... Still thinking...

A dirty bomb is definitely the way to go but getting access to nuclear waste is hard... Maybe Kim Jong un will lend me some...

Heck I don't need 50 million dollars, 100k is plenty for the job plus flights to Russia.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:23:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 7:14:05 PM, Fereska wrote:
You are given a week and $50 million to get to number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. How do you do it?

I'd start doing hits on the less guarded members of high society. I'd say that the Duponts are probably easy to get within "range" of.

50 million isn't worth the trouble, but that's what I'd do.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:25:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 8:13:27 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Go around gutting people....

...Important people....

...Like CIAs of big companies...

then leave their guts on church grounds....

and leave a few hundred dollar bills next to their guts....

hide their bodies hanging from under bridges, because no one ever looks up for a dead body....

but remember to decapitate them and leave their heads on spikes in public places to freak citizens out ^_^

You're a scary person.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:29:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 7:14:05 PM, Fereska wrote:
You are given a week and $50 million to get to number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. How do you do it?

I'd take a jet to Colombia, get myself some Scopolamine and then start taking out celebrities. Although there are two top 10 wanted lists, the FBI's and then the CIA's. If I wanted to get on the CIA's top 10, I'd give that 50 million to ISIS for funding.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:38:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:23:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 7:14:05 PM, Fereska wrote:
You are given a week and $50 million to get to number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. How do you do it?

I'd start doing hits on the less guarded members of high society. I'd say that the Duponts are probably easy to get within "range" of.

50 million isn't worth the trouble, but that's what I'd do.

You think the Duponts have inadequate security? You'd need to hit the younger Duponts. The family members under the age of 60-70 are usually out and about though.

Ex - Rockefellers. Richard Rockefeller, 65, was still out and about in public (before he died last month in a plane crash), but the true patriarch David Rockefeller never leaves his property. In fairness he's 99, but my point is that the true power holders in those families are untouchables by the common man. 50 million won't kill them.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:41:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:38:03 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:23:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 7:14:05 PM, Fereska wrote:
You are given a week and $50 million to get to number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. How do you do it?

I'd start doing hits on the less guarded members of high society. I'd say that the Duponts are probably easy to get within "range" of.

50 million isn't worth the trouble, but that's what I'd do.

You think the Duponts have inadequate security? You'd need to hit the younger Duponts. The family members under the age of 60-70 are usually out and about though.

Ex - Rockefellers. Richard Rockefeller, 65, was still out and about in public (before he died last month in a plane crash), but the true patriarch David Rockefeller never leaves his property. In fairness he's 99, but my point is that the true power holders in those families are untouchables by the common man. 50 million won't kill them.

I did see a Rockefeller being escorted to his car by a single body gaurd. It's possible their was other security present that wasn't noticeable.

The younger Duponts are extremely accessible. They seem to be a bunch of drug addicts on the verge of getting disowned by their family.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:51:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:41:33 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:38:03 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:23:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 7:14:05 PM, Fereska wrote:
You are given a week and $50 million to get to number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. How do you do it?

I'd start doing hits on the less guarded members of high society. I'd say that the Duponts are probably easy to get within "range" of.

50 million isn't worth the trouble, but that's what I'd do.

You think the Duponts have inadequate security? You'd need to hit the younger Duponts. The family members under the age of 60-70 are usually out and about though.

Ex - Rockefellers. Richard Rockefeller, 65, was still out and about in public (before he died last month in a plane crash), but the true patriarch David Rockefeller never leaves his property. In fairness he's 99, but my point is that the true power holders in those families are untouchables by the common man. 50 million won't kill them.

I did see a Rockefeller being escorted to his car by a single body gaurd. It's possible their was other security present that wasn't noticeable.

Alot of them hire private security firms that focus on clandestine operations including blending into the surrounding crowds in civilian attire. But I doubt it was David Rockefeller that you saw. Did he look like a 99 yr old man?

The younger Duponts are extremely accessible. They seem to be a bunch of drug addicts on the verge of getting disowned by their family.

Yeah, you'd just need to be in the right area and have the right equipment. 50 million could definitely get one the means to take out a younger member of most of these families. Especially the ones wasted on drugs or leaving clubs at 4 am. Sniper rifle, done. Bribing a club employee to drug their drinks. Bribing their dealers to give them cut product. Too easy. You'd still have most of the 50 million to yourself.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:56:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:51:53 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:41:33 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:38:03 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:23:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 7:14:05 PM, Fereska wrote:
You are given a week and $50 million to get to number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. How do you do it?

I'd start doing hits on the less guarded members of high society. I'd say that the Duponts are probably easy to get within "range" of.

50 million isn't worth the trouble, but that's what I'd do.

You think the Duponts have inadequate security? You'd need to hit the younger Duponts. The family members under the age of 60-70 are usually out and about though.

Ex - Rockefellers. Richard Rockefeller, 65, was still out and about in public (before he died last month in a plane crash), but the true patriarch David Rockefeller never leaves his property. In fairness he's 99, but my point is that the true power holders in those families are untouchables by the common man. 50 million won't kill them.

I did see a Rockefeller being escorted to his car by a single body gaurd. It's possible their was other security present that wasn't noticeable.

Alot of them hire private security firms that focus on clandestine operations including blending into the surrounding crowds in civilian attire. But I doubt it was David Rockefeller that you saw. Did he look like a 99 yr old man?

The younger Duponts are extremely accessible. They seem to be a bunch of drug addicts on the verge of getting disowned by their family.

Yeah, you'd just need to be in the right area and have the right equipment. 50 million could definitely get one the means to take out a younger member of most of these families. Especially the ones wasted on drugs or leaving clubs at 4 am. Sniper rifle, done. Bribing a club employee to drug their drinks. Bribing their dealers to give them cut product. Too easy. You'd still have most of the 50 million to yourself.

It was David Rockafellar. He was leaving his NYC home and going straight to a limo. He was probably outside a full 5 seconds which was enough time for some conspiracy theorist to ask him to autograph that book he wrote. It was probably a good 10 years ago. I can dig up the youtbe video if need be. Hold on a minute I'll do that.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:56:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:43:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
I should shut up and stop giving Alex Jones fans ideas, huh?

I thought the same thing when typing in scopolamine, lol.

Did you know that the Military recently banned Alex Jones from their internet servers? I found that hilarious.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:59:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Actually security was better than I recall. Here is the video. You can still get to him if it's a suicide mission. http://youtu.be...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:01:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:56:12 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:51:53 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:41:33 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:38:03 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:23:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 7:14:05 PM, Fereska wrote:
You are given a week and $50 million to get to number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. How do you do it?

I'd start doing hits on the less guarded members of high society. I'd say that the Duponts are probably easy to get within "range" of.

50 million isn't worth the trouble, but that's what I'd do.

You think the Duponts have inadequate security? You'd need to hit the younger Duponts. The family members under the age of 60-70 are usually out and about though.

Ex - Rockefellers. Richard Rockefeller, 65, was still out and about in public (before he died last month in a plane crash), but the true patriarch David Rockefeller never leaves his property. In fairness he's 99, but my point is that the true power holders in those families are untouchables by the common man. 50 million won't kill them.

I did see a Rockefeller being escorted to his car by a single body gaurd. It's possible their was other security present that wasn't noticeable.

Alot of them hire private security firms that focus on clandestine operations including blending into the surrounding crowds in civilian attire. But I doubt it was David Rockefeller that you saw. Did he look like a 99 yr old man?

The younger Duponts are extremely accessible. They seem to be a bunch of drug addicts on the verge of getting disowned by their family.

Yeah, you'd just need to be in the right area and have the right equipment. 50 million could definitely get one the means to take out a younger member of most of these families. Especially the ones wasted on drugs or leaving clubs at 4 am. Sniper rifle, done. Bribing a club employee to drug their drinks. Bribing their dealers to give them cut product. Too easy. You'd still have most of the 50 million to yourself.

It was David Rockafellar. He was leaving his NYC home and going straight to a limo. He was probably outside a full 5 seconds which was enough time for some conspiracy theorist to ask him to autograph that book he wrote. It was probably a good 10 years ago. I can dig up the youtbe video if need be. Hold on a minute I'll do that.

Oh wow. Well I guess they thought he was secure, lol. That's plenty of time for a professional to take him out. I'd imagine these families have most professional hit services on the payroll though just to cover all bases. I know I would. But yeah I'll check out the video.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:01:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:56:55 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:43:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
I should shut up and stop giving Alex Jones fans ideas, huh?

I thought the same thing when typing in scopolamine, lol.

Did you know that the Military recently banned Alex Jones from their internet servers? I found that hilarious.

That's dumb. Doing that gives him credibility. You can't say his rants about a totalitarian government are wrong and simultaneously cut off access to his program and site.

I think he's Cointelpro anyway. He has way too much funding not to be.
YYW
Posts: 36,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:04:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 7:14:05 PM, Fereska wrote:
You are given a week and $50 million to get to number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. How do you do it?

I've always thought that smuggling weapons was just about the sexiest industry out there...
Tsar of DDO
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:04:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 10:04:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/13/2014 7:14:05 PM, Fereska wrote:
You are given a week and $50 million to get to number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. How do you do it?

I've always thought that smuggling weapons was just about the sexiest industry out there...

You're getting way more than 50 million for that.
YYW
Posts: 36,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:06:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 10:04:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 10:04:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/13/2014 7:14:05 PM, Fereska wrote:
You are given a week and $50 million to get to number 1 on the FBI's most wanted list. How do you do it?

I've always thought that smuggling weapons was just about the sexiest industry out there...

You're getting way more than 50 million for that.

It would depend on the weapons I smuggled. I might sell to some rebel groups in Africa to overthrow their tyrannical warlord dictators...
Tsar of DDO
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:09:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:59:35 PM, Wylted wrote:
Actually security was better than I recall. Here is the video. You can still get to him if it's a suicide mission. http://youtu.be...

Wow, a suicide bomber could have totally taken him out right there. Or a sniper who is skilled. Interesting. Although, it could always be a double. Doesn't look like it though. Looks like even the old patriarchs can be found in the open if you know their schedule or stalk. Well, there ya go potential assassins, you can even hit the real powers-that-be.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:10:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 10:01:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:56:55 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:43:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
I should shut up and stop giving Alex Jones fans ideas, huh?

I thought the same thing when typing in scopolamine, lol.

Did you know that the Military recently banned Alex Jones from their internet servers? I found that hilarious.

That's dumb. Doing that gives him credibility. You can't say his rants about a totalitarian government are wrong and simultaneously cut off access to his program and site.

My thoughts as well.

I think he's Cointelpro anyway. He has way too much funding not to be.

He married into money. That's where most of the funding comes from.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:21:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 10:10:29 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 10:01:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:56:55 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:43:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
I should shut up and stop giving Alex Jones fans ideas, huh?

I thought the same thing when typing in scopolamine, lol.

Did you know that the Military recently banned Alex Jones from their internet servers? I found that hilarious.

That's dumb. Doing that gives him credibility. You can't say his rants about a totalitarian government are wrong and simultaneously cut off access to his program and site.

My thoughts as well.

I think he's Cointelpro anyway. He has way too much funding not to be.

He married into money. That's where most of the funding comes from.

That's sensible, but I listen to his show all the time. It's very entertaining and actually does cover current events as well as the major news networks and probably just as accurately. There is no way that guys is sincere. Nobody is that naive.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:29:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 10:21:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 10:10:29 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 10:01:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:56:55 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:43:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
I should shut up and stop giving Alex Jones fans ideas, huh?

I thought the same thing when typing in scopolamine, lol.

Did you know that the Military recently banned Alex Jones from their internet servers? I found that hilarious.

That's dumb. Doing that gives him credibility. You can't say his rants about a totalitarian government are wrong and simultaneously cut off access to his program and site.

My thoughts as well.

I think he's Cointelpro anyway. He has way too much funding not to be.

He married into money. That's where most of the funding comes from.

That's sensible, but I listen to his show all the time. It's very entertaining and actually does cover current events as well as the major news networks and probably just as accurately. There is no way that guys is sincere. Nobody is that naive.

I enjoy his shows as well, lol. One of his buddies, Mark Dice, has hilarious videos on YouTube. Some of them are pretty spot-on and his 'on the streets' videos where he talks to people are incredible. The most recent one was focusing on people not knowing why we celebrate the 4th of July. He'll call them zombies and sheep to their faces and they rarely catch on.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...