Jump to topic:

The Weekly Stupid Episode 2

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 12:54:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's been another week here on DDO and with time comes stupidity. And Besides...
"If it weren't for stupid people no one would feel supperior."-Dustin Remmy

10. "Where did the six million Jews go?
Hiding in Mason Lodges"-KC1999

Yes I'm also sure that Hitler gave them cookies and milk and also read them bedtime stories.

9. "The Antichrist will be a Jew, however aren't the Danes descended from the tribe of Daniel?
Either he will be a jew or a Germanic"- Adam2

I don't see how the Anti Christ would be a Jew, but also it seems unlikely that the anti-christ will be European as Nastrodamus has predicted.

8. "I understand I plagiarized, but Con also told me I was being silly and stupid, so conduct should be tied."- TheUser

Plagerizism isn't cool at all and the fact that you think by being called silly in a debate outweighs plaerism then you my good sir are wrong.

7. "When predicting the siege of Jerusalem, Jesus also referred to the narrative concerning Noah. Thus if someone rejects the story of Noah and the flood, he is in turn rejecting Jesus" - annanicole

That statement is false, because it claims if someone references a popular story, and the story is ever proven false, the person that referenced the story ceases to exist. You know, like what happened to all those people who believe in Austrailia.

6. "Women in America have become clueless and just complain about everything and anything. It is so crazy that women will fight for abortion so they can abort future women. On one hand a woman will use sex to get everything they want and on the other hand they will scream they are being sexualized. We have all seen it."-1814username

Clasic Sexism.

5. "AirMax, please ban these people. My cell phone bill is going to go through the roof looking at all these gif's!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on moderators do something!!!!!! Unless you're racist against people without unlimited data plans on their phone!!!!!"- Wylted

I dobt gifs will affect your cell phone bill and I don't think you can be racist against data plans.

4. " God independently exists because i have experienced him personally."-TruthSeeker

I got abducted by Jeff the Killer. That means he's real right? Just because you claim to experience something doesn't quite make it fact.

3. "Why give the LGBT rights? They erradicate the future of our people. Spread AIDs wherever they can. They destory our traditions, and destroy the future of humanity."-KC1999

I'm not sure Bsh1 would agree with this. Not all LGBTs have AIDs. Lesbiens actually have lower AIDs numbers than straight people. Does that mean we should only allow Lesbiens to donate blood and such?

2. "Women use sex to get everything. The girl you date won't have sex for a month after you start to date. In the mean time, you pay for everything. The food, the dates, the gas, etc. You basically shell out cash. Now we all know if you don't do this, she isn't going to pay and she won't date you. So really, are all women hookers?"-1814Username

This is also false again...
More Sexism and shovenistical persoanlity

1. "Thank god Obama Bin Laden is gone as president. Even Elmo would be better than him."-Alex Heat

This is too obvious to explain.

Best of the Best Poll
http://www.debate.org...

Weekly Win
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 12:55:19 PM
Sig change

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 1:01:04 PM
At 7/17/2014 12:54:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
It's been another week here on DDO and with time comes stupidity. And Besides...

Yes I'm also sure that Hitler gave them cookies and milk and also read them bedtime stories.

9. "The Antichrist will be a Jew, however aren't the Danes descended from the tribe of Daniel?

I don't see how the Anti Christ would be a Jew, but also it seems unlikely that the anti-christ will be European as Nastrodamus has predicted.

8. "I understand I plagiarized, but Con also told me I was being silly and stupid, so conduct should be tied."- TheUser

Plagerizism isn't cool at all and the fact that you think by being called silly in a debate outweighs plaerism then you my good sir are wrong.

7. "When predicting the siege of Jerusalem, Jesus also referred to the narrative concerning Noah. Thus if someone rejects the story of Noah and the flood, he is in turn rejecting Jesus" - annanicole

That statement is false, because it claims if someone references a popular story, and the story is ever proven false, the person that referenced the story ceases to exist. You know, like what happened to all those people who believe in Austrailia.

6. "Women in America have become clueless and just complain about everything and anything. It is so crazy that women will fight for abortion so they can abort future women. On one hand a woman will use sex to get everything they want and on the other hand they will scream they are being sexualized. We have all seen it."-1814username

Clasic Sexism.

5. "AirMax, please ban these people. My cell phone bill is going to go through the roof looking at all these gif's!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on moderators do something!!!!!! Unless you're racist against people without unlimited data plans on their phone!!!!!"- Wylted

I dobt gifs will affect your cell phone bill and I don't think you can be racist against data plans.

4. " God independently exists because i have experienced him personally."-TruthSeeker

I got abducted by Jeff the Killer. That means he's real right? Just because you claim to experience something doesn't quite make it fact.

3. "Why give the LGBT rights? They erradicate the future of our people. Spread AIDs wherever they can. They destory our traditions, and destroy the future of humanity."-KC1999

I'm not sure Bsh1 would agree with this. Not all LGBTs have AIDs. Lesbiens actually have lower AIDs numbers than straight people. Does that mean we should only allow Lesbiens to donate blood and such?

2. "Women use sex to get everything. The girl you date won't have sex for a month after you start to date. In the mean time, you pay for everything. The food, the dates, the gas, etc. You basically shell out cash. Now we all know if you don't do this, she isn't going to pay and she won't date you. So really, are all women hookers?"-1814Username

1. "Thank god Obama Bin Laden is gone as president. Even Elmo would be better than him."-Alex Heat

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win

I never said that it's fact, i said it's a personal experience that no one can prove or disprove. You seem to misunderstand my statement. Yes, you may have gotten abducted by Jeff the killer, but how are you going to prove it to us? You can't, hence that's why it's called a personal experience. There is no evidence for God, but it doesn't imply that he doesn't exist. It implies that he simply doesn't take the form a physical entity.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 3:49:13 PM
At 7/17/2014 1:01:04 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Clasic Sexism.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win

I never said that it's fact, i said it's a personal experience that no one can prove or disprove. You seem to misunderstand my statement. Yes, you may have gotten abducted by Jeff the killer, but how are you going to prove it to us? You can't, hence that's why it's called a personal experience. There is no evidence for God, but it doesn't imply that he doesn't exist. It implies that he simply doesn't take the form a physical entity.

That's not why this is here. It's here, because you are trying to prove the existance of God, by stating that you've expiranced him. Just because you claim to expierence something does not make it a fact.

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 3:50:47 PM
At 7/17/2014 3:49:13 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Clasic Sexism.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win

That's not why this is here. It's here, because you are trying to prove the existance of God, by stating that you've expiranced him. Just because you claim to expierence something does not make it a fact.

and where in my original statement did i say i was trying to prove his existence through empirical evidence?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 3:51:46 PM
At 7/17/2014 3:50:47 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Clasic Sexism.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win

and where in my original statement did i say i was trying to prove his existence through empirical evidence?

The entire quote! You have said he exists because you have expiranced him! This is something you cannot prove.

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 3:53:20 PM
At 7/17/2014 3:51:46 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Clasic Sexism.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win

The entire quote! You have said he exists because you have expiranced him! This is something you cannot prove.

I wasn't trying to prove it to you, it's something i know based on experience.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 3:56:40 PM
At 7/17/2014 3:53:20 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Clasic Sexism.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win

I respect that. The fact that you used that in a debate though, trying to prove a point, made it invalid.

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 3:59:29 PM
At 7/17/2014 3:56:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Clasic Sexism.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win

I respect that. The fact that you used that in a debate though, trying to prove a point, made it invalid.

Every debate isn't supposed to be scientific as a philosophical category also exists.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 4:03:10 PM
At 7/17/2014 3:59:29 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Clasic Sexism.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win

Every debate isn't supposed to be scientific as a philosophical category also exists.

I understand the philosphical category exists, but if that's the case it would belong under the personal section since it was a personal expirence.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 5:29:28 AM
At 7/20/2014 11:01:15 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
pretty good

Thanks.

LibertarianJames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 2:09:46 AM
At 7/17/2014 3:59:29 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Clasic Sexism.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win

I c and p'ed it in and searched it. Apparently, the debate motion was:

"The Abrahamic God is supported by scientific evidence"

And your last argument attacked the motion. I got a real laugh from it. Good job!
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 3:09:27 AM
Oh, because of the spelling error

LMAO

This has to be the most moronic comment I've ever seen. Yes adam2, the danes descended from the tribe of Daniel 0.o

WTF!? He needs to quit

People who plagiarize deserve to have their arguments negated as well.

Fallacious line of reasoning

He's an idiot

Clasic Sexism.

Doesn't understand racism. It is discrimination.

Explain?

On the off chance he is being honest......

Less than 10% of the HIV population are homosexual.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win

Nice job with this Lannan. You should bold quotations though
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 2:50:48 PM
At 7/24/2014 3:09:27 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
Oh, because of the spelling error

LMAO

This has to be the most moronic comment I've ever seen. Yes adam2, the danes descended from the tribe of Daniel 0.o

WTF!? He needs to quit

People who plagiarize deserve to have their arguments negated as well.

Fallacious line of reasoning

He's an idiot

Clasic Sexism.

Doesn't understand racism. It is discrimination.

Explain?

On the off chance he is being honest......

Less than 10% of the HIV population are homosexual.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win

Nice job with this Lannan. You should bold quotations though

Thanks for the suggestions!

ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 4:21:24 PM
At 7/24/2014 2:50:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:
That was an unnecessarily long quote
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 4:22:47 PM
At 7/24/2014 4:21:24 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 7/24/2014 2:50:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:
That was an unnecessarily long quote

I'm on my kendel so it's painfully long to delete most of the quote

Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 1:57:35 PM
At 7/25/2014 1:54:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
I continually see myself always agreeing with #5 on the weekly stupid.

And #10 right?
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 2:02:26 PM
At 7/25/2014 1:57:35 PM, Kc1999 wrote:

And #10 right?

No the Jews were raptured. The holocaust is Christian propaganda to cover up the truth. In my opinion WW2 was faked.
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 2:03:37 PM
At 7/25/2014 2:02:26 PM, Wylted wrote:

And #10 right?

No the Jews were raptured. The holocaust is Christian propaganda to cover up the truth. In my opinion WW2 was faked.

WW2 was not fake. Just the European Front was.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 2:05:20 PM
At 7/25/2014 2:03:37 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 7/25/2014 2:02:26 PM, Wylted wrote:

And #10 right?

WW2 was not fake. Just the European Front was.

I assumed since the European front, Hitler and the holocaust was fake than the whole thing was fake. That's what I get for jumping to conclusions.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:47:27 PM

Clasic Sexism.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 9:02:40 PM

Clasic Sexism.

Best of the Best Poll

Weekly Win
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):