Jump to topic:

Age Restrictions on DDO

nikidavis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 4:11:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
On DDO, it restricts anyone under 13 from creating an account without lying about his/her age. What do you guys think about this?

I personally think there should be this age restriction, but I also think that if a smart mature 12 year-old is on the site, then he/she shouldn't be kicked of the website.
One day I saw a man walking down the street, and he walked up to me and said, "Did you know that humans are the only species who tear down trees to make paper, and then write 'save the trees!' on them." I was amazed, then everyone else looked at him and glared with annoyance. I was the only one that actually cared, about the trees, about the man, about the world.
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 7:35:19 PM
At 7/19/2014 4:11:22 PM, nikidavis wrote:
On DDO, it restricts anyone under 13 from creating an account without lying about his/her age. What do you guys think about this?

I personally think there should be this age restriction, but I also think that if a smart mature 12 year-old is on the site, then he/she shouldn't be kicked of the website.

Solution: the 12 year old should be smart enough to lie about his age.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 8:06:58 PM
At 7/19/2014 7:35:19 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 7/19/2014 4:11:22 PM, nikidavis wrote:

Solution: the 12 year old should be smart enough to lie about his age.

This.

+ the are laws for u13's having personal info.