Jump to topic:

l HAVE RETURNED FROM REDNECK LAND!!

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 7:08:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I went camping this weekend with a group of guys in the deep south of Georgia, and I loved it. The only things I did not like were the snakes, and the racists. I was the only guy who did not have a thick country accent and was not white. Everyone just talked about black people all day long! How blacks are not educated, not worthy of this and that, blah blah blah... Then some guy asked why blacks have a whole month dedicated to them. He then went on to say that MLK shouldn't have a holiday because everyone has dreams. I hadn't debated all weekend so I tried to start one. I told the guy that while everyone has dreams, not everyone gets killed over them. The guy just laughed and shook his head. They never try to respond because there i no logic in their point! I am Bi-racial, but I don't hate those who say something negative about my race, pity them. Does anyone ever think that racism will come to an end?

And I couldn't use big words...
kfc
Sky_ace25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 7:13:35 PM
lol racism come to an end? Ahh Koopin funny as ever. Lol by the time we cure racism we'll either be dead, or racist toward aliens lol.
Seriously, Pluto is no longer a planet?
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 7:17:22 PM
I really don't beleive that it will end. I was asking other people. If people stop looking at the skin they will start eyes
kfc
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 7:27:42 PM
At 3/7/2010 7:08:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
I went camping this weekend with a group of guys in the deep south of Georgia, and I loved it. The only things I did not like were the snakes, and the racists.

I did not like the snakes, and the racists.

I am racist against snakes and I hate racists.

I hate myself, Imma go eat KFC.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 7:29:28 PM
At 3/7/2010 7:27:42 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I went camping this weekend with a group of guys in the deep south of Georgia, and I loved it. The only things I did not like were the snakes, and the racists.

I did not like the snakes, and the racists.

I am racist against snakes and I hate racists.

I hate myself, Imma go eat KFC.

Dem snakes don't got no rights 'roud here boy.
kfc
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 7:55:17 PM
Dr. King is one of my role models. I probably would have beat the crap out of that guy. (Irony intended)

My favorite, memorized saying from his March on Washington is:

"I have a dream, that my four little children, will be raised in a society that does not judge them by the content of their skin, but by the content of their character!"
(I put some of my own words in for kicks)

I have a Dream Today!!!

....Free at last, Free at last. Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!

Man, he's in my top five fav historical figures. I have a high level of respect for the amazing man.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 7:56:42 PM
At 3/7/2010 7:55:17 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Dr. King is one of my role models. I probably would have beat the crap out of that guy. (Irony intended)

My favorite, memorized saying from his March on Washington is:

"I have a dream, that my four little children, will be raised in a society that does not judge them by the content of their skin, but by the content of their character!"
(I put some of my own words in for kicks)

I have a Dream Today!!!

....Free at last, Free at last. Thank God Almighty, I am free at last!

Man, he's in my top five fav historical figures. I have a high level of respect for the amazing man.

*Get rid of the "them" in the saying.*

My apologies. I have written approximately a dozen essays today. (No joke)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 9:15:17 AM
Dr. King is one of my role models.

MLK was given money by lots of white Communist organizations. He in turn gave them positions in helping to run his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference) which helped them promote their communist ideals. He also used that money and church money to buy white prostitutes whom he would then beat... if he was not busy beating his wife, of course. Additionally, he plagiarized his "I Have A Dream" speech as well as got through Boston University by plagiarizing; he was already dead by the time they found out that he had plagiarized over half of his submitted work, so they didn't revoke his doctrine. Nevertheless, this guy was a hypocrite and a phoney. It's kind of funny how he's the only historical leader who gets his own holiday and that he's your role model.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 9:19:38 AM

Then some guy asked why blacks have a whole month dedicated to them.

I've often wondered the same thing.

He then went on to say that MLK shouldn't have a holiday because everyone has dreams.

MLK didn't even have that dream. I'm pretty sure he plagiarized that.

I told the guy that while everyone has dreams, not everyone gets killed over them.

He didn't get killed over his dream. He got killed over his activism. Plenty of people die getting killed via activism, ie. the military.

Does anyone ever think that racism will come to an end?

Prolly not.
President of DDO
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 10:24:29 AM

The idea of racism will never end. Racism is fictional.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 10:26:15 AM
Racism isn't just a white disease, by the way. I know plenty of Japanese people who are prejudiced against Filipinos and Koreans, for example.

And what about Jews? Semitic Hebrews are amongst the most persecuted race ever yet Israel openly discriminates against Arabs.

Personally, I find racism abhorrent and I am pleased to have had girlfriends from all major creeds and castes, including North Korean, Iranian, Russian and Ugandan girls, which are quite hard to come by, although not hard to come...er, I'd better not finish that sentence!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 10:38:19 AM
At 3/8/2010 10:24:29 AM, philosphical wrote:

Really??
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 10:43:28 AM
At 3/8/2010 10:26:15 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Racism isn't just a white disease, by the way. I know plenty of Japanese people who are prejudiced against Filipinos and Koreans, for example.

And what about Jews? Semitic Hebrews are amongst the most persecuted race ever yet Israel openly discriminates against Arabs.

Personally, I find racism abhorrent and I am pleased to have had girlfriends from all major creeds and castes, including North Korean, Iranian, Russian and Ugandan girls, which are quite hard to come by, although not hard to come...er, I'd better not finish that sentence!

I never said Racism is a white disease... I know plenty a black racists.
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 10:43:55 AM
At 3/8/2010 9:15:17 AM, theLwerd wrote:

MLK was given money by lots of white Communist organizations. He in turn gave them positions in helping to run his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference) which helped them promote their communist ideals. He also used that money and church money to buy white prostitutes whom he would then beat... if he was not busy beating his wife, of course. Additionally, he plagiarized his "I Have A Dream" speech as well as got through Boston University by plagiarizing; he was already dead by the time they found out that he had plagiarized over half of his submitted work, so they didn't revoke his doctrine. Nevertheless, this guy was a hypocrite and a phoney. It's kind of funny how he's the only historical leader who gets his own holiday and that he's your role model.

lol
kfc
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 10:58:15 AM

I'd debunk most of this stuff - I say "most" because he did plagarize his way through Boston University and he did have affairs - but I'll let snopes do it.

http://www.snopes.com...
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 11:08:57 AM

No. Racism exists. Race doesn't.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 11:14:03 AM
I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but I must state my frustration at black people who complain about people irrationally being biased against their race, and then turn around and do exactly the same thing with regards to gay people. Like Koopin.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 11:22:51 AM
At 3/8/2010 11:14:03 AM, Kinesis wrote:
I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but I must state my frustration at black people who complain about people irrationally being biased against their race, and then turn around and do exactly the same thing with regards to gay people. Like Koopin.

Yeah, I can't stand when black people throw the race card on white people. That's just another form of racism because they identify whites as racist.

That being said, I absolutely despise white people that are racists against blacks because they are probably the most ignorant and hateful group on the planet. I honestly believe these people ought to be quarantined. It's one thing to respect those who rationally disagree with you, but these people are undeserving of respect.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 11:35:03 AM
At 3/8/2010 11:08:57 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

No. Racism exists. Race doesn't.

Eh.. I'd say that "race" isn't so simple, or important, as is commonly assumed... but I'd say racial/ethnic groups exist.. though they might be fluid, and bleed into each other.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 11:53:31 AM
I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but I must state my frustration at half black people who complain about people irrationally being biased against their race, and then turn around and do exactly the same thing with regards to gay people. Like Koopin.

I will reply to this one time. I know people are gonna start saying other things but I am just going to say why I say no.

Race =/= ways of life.

Someone could say that they hate it when black people who complain about people irrationally being biased against their race, and then turn around and do exactly the same thing with regards to people who like having sex with animals, or like having sex with their children.

Anyway, I do not hate gays. I just feel sorry for them.
kfc
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 11:58:54 AM
At 3/8/2010 11:53:31 AM, Koopin wrote:
I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but I must state my frustration at half black people who complain about people irrationally being biased against their race, and then turn around and do exactly the same thing with regards to gay people. Like Koopin.

I will reply to this one time. I know people are gonna start saying other things but I am just going to say why I say no.

Race =/= ways of life.

Someone could say that they hate it when black people who complain about people irrationally being biased against their race, and then turn around and do exactly the same thing with regards to people who like having sex with animals, or like having sex with their children.

I'm pretty sure you agreed that Gays are naturally gay.

So... how is it just a way of life.... it is them, it is their life.. They're Gay, they naturally like the same sex.

Blacks are black b/c they're black... Gays are gay b/c they're gay.

You don't like gays b/c God said so... Don't pretend it's reasonable :)

Metaphysics:
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 12:00:44 PM
At 3/8/2010 11:58:54 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

I'm pretty sure you agreed that Gays are naturally gay.
So... how is it just a way of life.... it is them, it is their life.. They're Gay, they naturally like the same sex.
Blacks are black b/c they're black... Gays are gay b/c they're gay.
You don't like gays b/c God said so... Don't pretend it's reasonable :)

If that is your interpretation. :D
kfc
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 12:46:06 PM

Koopin, I want you to state, right now, the problem you have with gays. That's all I ask. Although if the answer is 'because the bible says so' then I'll have a lot less respect for you.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 12:54:36 PM
At 3/8/2010 12:46:06 PM, Kinesis wrote:

Koopin, I want you to state, right now, the problem you have with gays. That's all I ask. Although if the answer is 'because the God says so' then I'll have a lot less respect for you.

I have no problems with gays. Gay people are sinning, but I am not the one to judge them, God is. If you read my comment I said "I just feel sorry for them." What I do not like is when gays try to make it seem like it is okay to be gay. I would rather have God's respect than yours ;)

What is you problem with Christians? Or do you just feel sorry for them too?
kfc
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 1:50:58 PM
At 3/8/2010 12:54:36 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/8/2010 12:46:06 PM, Kinesis wrote:

Koopin, I want you to state, right now, the problem you have with gays. That's all I ask. Although if the answer is 'because the God says so' then I'll have a lot less respect for you.

I have no problems with gays. Gay people are sinning, but I am not the one to judge them, God is. If you read my comment I said "I just feel sorry for them." What I do not like is when gays try to make it seem like it is okay to be gay. I would rather have God's respect than yours ;)

What is you problem with Christians? Or do you just feel sorry for them too?

But you accept that people of other religions, or of religion at all, have the right to accept gays and lesbians as equals?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 5:30:42 PM
:At 3/8/2010 12:54:36 PM, Koopin wrote:
: : At 3/8/2010 12:46:06 PM, Kinesis wrote:

:God said so

Metaphysics:
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2010 8:29:25 PM

*He's one of my role models.*

I also favor Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, parts of Hitler (complicated), and Einstein.

Btw, I'd like a source for your information. I'm not saying I do not find yours invalid, I simply have never learned about that part of him before.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2010 8:31:49 PM

Seriously? I have been doing research on the guy as he's a big figure included in my college essay.
collegekitchen7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2010 8:32:02 PM
At 3/8/2010 12:54:36 PM, Koopin wrote:
Gay people are sinning

Does Jesus ever say that it's a sin to be gay?
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to