Jump to topic:

Google hangout

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:14:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If any one joins, this is my first time being in a hangout so this is a new experience.

https://plus.google.com...
"I accidentally bit down on a greenish cyst inside a chicken breast once and it did not taste that bad actually" Vaarka
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:16:14 PM
No.1 Bump
"I accidentally bit down on a greenish cyst inside a chicken breast once and it did not taste that bad actually" Vaarka

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:17:01 PM
At 8/6/2014 9:14:29 PM, SamStevens wrote:
If any one joins, this is my first time being in a hangout so this is a new experience.

Did anyone join last time you created this?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:17:28 PM
At 8/6/2014 9:17:01 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

No.

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:19:10 PM

So I decided to give it another crack of the whip.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:19:27 PM
At 8/6/2014 9:17:28 PM, SamStevens wrote:

No.

Aw I'm sorry :/ maybe try sending the link to the people your most interactive with. Or Create a group PM to invite people with the link. It happens all the time. Give it a shot. I'm usually unable to join any hangouts about this time anyways so I can't get on. Hope all works out.
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:20:36 PM
At 8/6/2014 9:19:27 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

No.

Aw I'm sorry :/ maybe try sending the link to the people your most interactive with. Or Create a group PM to invite people with the link. It happens all the time. Give it a shot. I'm usually unable to join any hangouts about this time anyways so I can't get on. Hope all works out.

Thank you for the advice.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:22:42 PM
At 8/6/2014 9:20:36 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 8/6/2014 9:19:27 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

No.

Thank you for the advice.

No prob, I have been on the mafia hangouts a few times but here lately I haven't.
Best wishes.
"Good Times" ~ Max
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:28:18 PM
No.2 Bump

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:38:21 PM
Who joined the hangout?

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:40:16 PM
Who ever did, that startled me.

This hangout was a success(for the fact someone actually joined) and it is now scrapped.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:41:22 PM
At 8/6/2014 9:40:16 PM, SamStevens wrote:

This hangout was a success(for the fact someone actually joined) and it is now scrapped.

We're playing mafia in a hangout...when someone leaves, I can invite you to join if you'd like to play/chill with us
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:43:07 PM

I read your profile. You seem like an interesting guy.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:44:12 PM
At 8/6/2014 9:41:22 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 8/6/2014 9:40:16 PM, SamStevens wrote:

We're playing mafia in a hangout...when someone leaves, I can invite you to join if you'd like to play/chill with us

I am still getting antiquated with google hangouts. I have not played mafia before though so I would not know the rules.

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 9:44:41 PM
At 8/6/2014 9:43:07 PM, Wylted wrote:

I read your profile. You seem like an interesting guy.

Ehh, more or less.