Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Can you Troll on a Dating Website?

LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 5:49:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I say it's possible. Even here. This is true now more than ever, because of the new google+ hangouts and such. I never do it though. Women's hearts are not a dough you can twist like a pretzel.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 6:03:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 5:49:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I say it's possible. Even here. This is true now more than ever, because of the new google+ hangouts and such. I never do it though. Women's hearts are not a dough you can twist like a pretzel.

no, you can't, agreed, that's why I choose not to pretend to be in love with Spencer. That's stupid and not me.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 6:04:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 6:03:12 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:49:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I say it's possible. Even here. This is true now more than ever, because of the new google+ hangouts and such. I never do it though. Women's hearts are not a dough you can twist like a pretzel.

no, you can't, agreed, that's why I choose not to pretend to be in love with Spencer. That's stupid and not me.

You can love a person that's fine, but just don't say you love them and really don't.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 6:05:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 6:04:36 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:03:12 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:49:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I say it's possible. Even here. This is true now more than ever, because of the new google+ hangouts and such. I never do it though. Women's hearts are not a dough you can twist like a pretzel.

no, you can't, agreed, that's why I choose not to pretend to be in love with Spencer. That's stupid and not me.

You can love a person that's fine, but just don't say you love them and really don't.

yeah, I know, that's what I'm saying
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
NiamC
Posts: 905
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 6:09:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 5:49:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I say it's possible. Even here. This is true now more than ever, because of the new google+ hangouts and such. I never do it though. Women's hearts are not a dough you can twist like a pretzel.

Thats the best metaphorical example ever lol
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 6:13:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 6:09:24 AM, NiamC wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:49:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I say it's possible. Even here. This is true now more than ever, because of the new google+ hangouts and such. I never do it though. Women's hearts are not a dough you can twist like a pretzel.

Thats the best metaphorical example ever lol

Thanks XD
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 10:26:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

I'm sure you would love someone doing that to you!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Geogeer
Posts: 4,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 2:11:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

Sure. You can be a jerk in the digital realm as well in the real world.
Zylorarchy
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 2:55:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

You'd be pretty low to do this to be honest. Trolling is a low point of the internet let's face it...
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 5:19:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.
That doesn't count as trolling, it's more of a twisted crime.
If you do plan on doing it though, expect death threats my friend.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 6:24:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
I'm not saying that you can't have some form of contact with the person, not once did I mention that you have to be complete strangers. Even if you did see the person or talked to them, what if you still love them ? Then that person pulls some bullcrap like deactivating their account. You're telling me that it's still they're fault that they love that person, and should be abused for it? That's insane.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 6:35:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 6:24:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
I'm not saying that you can't have some form of contact with the person, not once did I mention that you have to be complete strangers. Even if you did see the person or talked to them, what if you still love them ? Then that person pulls some bullcrap like deactivating their account. You're telling me that it's still they're fault that they love that person, and should be abused for it? That's insane.

If they are stupid enough to keep doing it, yes. You should watch your mouth little girl. I usually ignore people who call me insane.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 6:55:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 6:35:54 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:24:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
I'm not saying that you can't have some form of contact with the person, not once did I mention that you have to be complete strangers. Even if you did see the person or talked to them, what if you still love them ? Then that person pulls some bullcrap like deactivating their account. You're telling me that it's still they're fault that they love that person, and should be abused for it? That's insane.

If they are stupid enough to keep doing it, yes. You should watch your mouth little girl. I usually ignore people who call me insane.
I didn't directly call you insane. I was talking about how you agreed that they should be abused. What's INSANE is that you got offensive and relied on name-calling. Because of your lack of maturity, I'll be the bigger person and ignore it, which is funny because I'm a 'little girl'. Anyhow, you're stating that an individual is stupid for contuing to be infatuated by another, yes? Well, once again you don't decide who you love. When you look for a romantic partner or mate, no one simply says 'Oh, I've decided to fall in love with this kind gentleman right here.', and actually ends up doing so. That's unnatural. Love is unanticipated and spontaneous, which is one of the elements that make it so bittersweet. In addition, it's the same with trying to forget your love interest. You cannot simply say, 'I don't want to be involved with this person any further, lemme just turn off my hormones and sexual attraction.' The human brain does not function that way, and it's a mystery, therefor it's not your fault if you have a complicated relationship.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 6:58:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 6:55:27 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:35:54 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:24:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
I'm not saying that you can't have some form of contact with the person, not once did I mention that you have to be complete strangers. Even if you did see the person or talked to them, what if you still love them ? Then that person pulls some bullcrap like deactivating their account. You're telling me that it's still they're fault that they love that person, and should be abused for it? That's insane.

If they are stupid enough to keep doing it, yes. You should watch your mouth little girl. I usually ignore people who call me insane.
I didn't directly call you insane. I was talking about how you agreed that they should be abused. What's INSANE is that you got offensive and relied on name-calling. Because of your lack of maturity, I'll be the bigger person and ignore it, which is funny because I'm a 'little girl'. Anyhow, you're stating that an individual is stupid for contuing to be infatuated by another, yes? Well, once again you don't decide who you love. When you look for a romantic partner or mate, no one simply says 'Oh, I've decided to fall in love with this kind gentleman right here.', and actually ends up doing so. That's unnatural. Love is unanticipated and spontaneous, which is one of the elements that make it so bittersweet. In addition, it's the same with trying to forget your love interest. You cannot simply say, 'I don't want to be involved with this person any further, lemme just turn off my hormones and sexual attraction.' The human brain does not function that way, and it's a mystery, therefor it's not your fault if you have a complicated relationship.
It's easy for sane people with a respectable level of intelligence. Going back to a failed method of doing something is stupidity at its finest. Und don't play the victim card. If you call someone ignorant, expect a fair response. I could have been WAY meaner you hypocrite.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 7:10:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 6:58:53 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:55:27 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:35:54 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:24:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
I'm not saying that you can't have some form of contact with the person, not once did I mention that you have to be complete strangers. Even if you did see the person or talked to them, what if you still love them ? Then that person pulls some bullcrap like deactivating their account. You're telling me that it's still they're fault that they love that person, and should be abused for it? That's insane.

If they are stupid enough to keep doing it, yes. You should watch your mouth little girl. I usually ignore people who call me insane.
I didn't directly call you insane. I was talking about how you agreed that they should be abused. What's INSANE is that you got offensive and relied on name-calling. Because of your lack of maturity, I'll be the bigger person and ignore it, which is funny because I'm a 'little girl'. Anyhow, you're stating that an individual is stupid for contuing to be infatuated by another, yes? Well, once again you don't decide who you love. When you look for a romantic partner or mate, no one simply says 'Oh, I've decided to fall in love with this kind gentleman right here.', and actually ends up doing so. That's unnatural. Love is unanticipated and spontaneous, which is one of the elements that make it so bittersweet. In addition, it's the same with trying to forget your love interest. You cannot simply say, 'I don't want to be involved with this person any further, lemme just turn off my hormones and sexual attraction.' The human brain does not function that way, and it's a mystery, therefor it's not your fault if you have a complicated relationship.
It's easy for sane people with a respectable level of intelligence. Going back to a failed method of doing something is stupidity at its finest. Und don't play the victim card. If you call someone ignorant, expect a fair response. I could have been WAY meaner you hypocrite.
You can be a perfectly sane, rational thinker yet still not forget about your first love. You don't have to necessarily go back to that failed romance, or want to make up, it's only that you can't forget a certain event or memory. To forget about something of great value, it takes a gradual change and progression. It's not something that happens overnight, and it certainly doesn't make you stupid. There's a difference between going back to the same, repetitive relationship, and not getting completely over someone who gave you so much to remember.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 7:18:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 7:10:18 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:58:53 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:55:27 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:35:54 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:24:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
I'm not saying that you can't have some form of contact with the person, not once did I mention that you have to be complete strangers. Even if you did see the person or talked to them, what if you still love them ? Then that person pulls some bullcrap like deactivating their account. You're telling me that it's still they're fault that they love that person, and should be abused for it? That's insane.

If they are stupid enough to keep doing it, yes. You should watch your mouth little girl. I usually ignore people who call me insane.
I didn't directly call you insane. I was talking about how you agreed that they should be abused. What's INSANE is that you got offensive and relied on name-calling. Because of your lack of maturity, I'll be the bigger person and ignore it, which is funny because I'm a 'little girl'. Anyhow, you're stating that an individual is stupid for contuing to be infatuated by another, yes? Well, once again you don't decide who you love. When you look for a romantic partner or mate, no one simply says 'Oh, I've decided to fall in love with this kind gentleman right here.', and actually ends up doing so. That's unnatural. Love is unanticipated and spontaneous, which is one of the elements that make it so bittersweet. In addition, it's the same with trying to forget your love interest. You cannot simply say, 'I don't want to be involved with this person any further, lemme just turn off my hormones and sexual attraction.' The human brain does not function that way, and it's a mystery, therefor it's not your fault if you have a complicated relationship.
It's easy for sane people with a respectable level of intelligence. Going back to a failed method of doing something is stupidity at its finest. Und don't play the victim card. If you call someone ignorant, expect a fair response. I could have been WAY meaner you hypocrite.
You can be a perfectly sane, rational thinker yet still not forget about your first love. You don't have to necessarily go back to that failed romance, or want to make up, it's only that you can't forget a certain event or memory. To forget about something of great value, it takes a gradual change and progression. It's not something that happens overnight, and it certainly doesn't make you stupid. There's a difference between going back to the same, repetitive relationship, and not getting completely over someone who gave you so much to remember.

You may want to read what OP said... you seem to be VERY confused what trolling is. Continuing to fall in love online after being played several times is very stupid. Definition for you: "lacking intelligence or common sense". It is easy for me and easy for all my exes to move on. Not being able to get over a relationship is a very great sign of weakness. It may also hint to some dependency issues.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 7:30:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

This may be fun to do but is a cruel joke to play on someone.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 7:37:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 7:18:18 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:10:18 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:58:53 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:55:27 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:35:54 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:24:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
I'm not saying that you can't have some form of contact with the person, not once did I mention that you have to be complete strangers. Even if you did see the person or talked to them, what if you still love them ? Then that person pulls some bullcrap like deactivating their account. You're telling me that it's still they're fault that they love that person, and should be abused for it? That's insane.

If they are stupid enough to keep doing it, yes. You should watch your mouth little girl. I usually ignore people who call me insane.
I didn't directly call you insane. I was talking about how you agreed that they should be abused. What's INSANE is that you got offensive and relied on name-calling. Because of your lack of maturity, I'll be the bigger person and ignore it, which is funny because I'm a 'little girl'. Anyhow, you're stating that an individual is stupid for contuing to be infatuated by another, yes? Well, once again you don't decide who you love. When you look for a romantic partner or mate, no one simply says 'Oh, I've decided to fall in love with this kind gentleman right here.', and actually ends up doing so. That's unnatural. Love is unanticipated and spontaneous, which is one of the elements that make it so bittersweet. In addition, it's the same with trying to forget your love interest. You cannot simply say, 'I don't want to be involved with this person any further, lemme just turn off my hormones and sexual attraction.' The human brain does not function that way, and it's a mystery, therefor it's not your fault if you have a complicated relationship.
It's easy for sane people with a respectable level of intelligence. Going back to a failed method of doing something is stupidity at its finest. Und don't play the victim card. If you call someone ignorant, expect a fair response. I could have been WAY meaner you hypocrite.
You can be a perfectly sane, rational thinker yet still not forget about your first love. You don't have to necessarily go back to that failed romance, or want to make up, it's only that you can't forget a certain event or memory. To forget about something of great value, it takes a gradual change and progression. It's not something that happens overnight, and it certainly doesn't make you stupid. There's a difference between going back to the same, repetitive relationship, and not getting completely over someone who gave you so much to remember.

You may want to read what OP said... you seem to be VERY confused what trolling is. Continuing to fall in love online after being played several times is very stupid. Definition for you: "lacking intelligence or common sense". It is easy for me and easy for all my exes to move on. Not being able to get over a relationship is a very great sign of weakness. It may also hint to some dependency issues.
You're right when it comes to being played several times, I cannot disagree with you on that matter. But that's not the point that I'm trying to get through. What I really want others to understand is that it's not the victim's fault for being charmed by another person. Because, wasn't the victim presented with a false image of this perfect, flawless charming prince? And wasn't the victim the one being fooled and deceived, yet never got any explaination on the current situation, because the guy deactivated his account? So why is it that the innocent deserves pain while the 'troll' merely gets amusement and something to laugh about? It's like me telling you that you got accepted to one of the most prestigious colleges in America, and for 4 months I let you believe that it was true. I let you live in this false reality making you think you accomplished something great. Then when you arrive at the college, they don't let you in and they won't inform you about how you were fooled. Would you say that it was your fault for believing? Or was it I, who manipulated you? Sir, that is not trolling. That is pure mockery and discouragement.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 7:41:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 7:37:45 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:18:18 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:10:18 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:58:53 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:55:27 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:35:54 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:24:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
I'm not saying that you can't have some form of contact with the person, not once did I mention that you have to be complete strangers. Even if you did see the person or talked to them, what if you still love them ? Then that person pulls some bullcrap like deactivating their account. You're telling me that it's still they're fault that they love that person, and should be abused for it? That's insane.

If they are stupid enough to keep doing it, yes. You should watch your mouth little girl. I usually ignore people who call me insane.
I didn't directly call you insane. I was talking about how you agreed that they should be abused. What's INSANE is that you got offensive and relied on name-calling. Because of your lack of maturity, I'll be the bigger person and ignore it, which is funny because I'm a 'little girl'. Anyhow, you're stating that an individual is stupid for contuing to be infatuated by another, yes? Well, once again you don't decide who you love. When you look for a romantic partner or mate, no one simply says 'Oh, I've decided to fall in love with this kind gentleman right here.', and actually ends up doing so. That's unnatural. Love is unanticipated and spontaneous, which is one of the elements that make it so bittersweet. In addition, it's the same with trying to forget your love interest. You cannot simply say, 'I don't want to be involved with this person any further, lemme just turn off my hormones and sexual attraction.' The human brain does not function that way, and it's a mystery, therefor it's not your fault if you have a complicated relationship.
It's easy for sane people with a respectable level of intelligence. Going back to a failed method of doing something is stupidity at its finest. Und don't play the victim card. If you call someone ignorant, expect a fair response. I could have been WAY meaner you hypocrite.
You can be a perfectly sane, rational thinker yet still not forget about your first love. You don't have to necessarily go back to that failed romance, or want to make up, it's only that you can't forget a certain event or memory. To forget about something of great value, it takes a gradual change and progression. It's not something that happens overnight, and it certainly doesn't make you stupid. There's a difference between going back to the same, repetitive relationship, and not getting completely over someone who gave you so much to remember.

You may want to read what OP said... you seem to be VERY confused what trolling is. Continuing to fall in love online after being played several times is very stupid. Definition for you: "lacking intelligence or common sense". It is easy for me and easy for all my exes to move on. Not being able to get over a relationship is a very great sign of weakness. It may also hint to some dependency issues.
You're right when it comes to being played several times, I cannot disagree with you on that matter. But that's not the point that I'm trying to get through. What I really want others to understand is that it's not the victim's fault for being charmed by another person. Because, wasn't the victim presented with a false image of this perfect, flawless charming prince? And wasn't the victim the one being fooled and deceived, yet never got any explaination on the current situation, because the guy deactivated his account? So why is it that the innocent deserves pain while the 'troll' merely gets amusement and something to laugh about? It's like me telling you that you got accepted to one of the most prestigious colleges in America, and for 4 months I let you believe that it was true. I let you live in this false reality making you think you accomplished something great. Then when you arrive at the college, they don't let you in and they won't inform you about how you were fooled. Would you say that it was your fault for believing? Or was it I, who manipulated you? Sir, that is not trolling. That is pure mockery and discouragement.
... I'm smart enough to check with the college.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 7:47:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 7:41:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:37:45 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:18:18 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:10:18 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:58:53 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:55:27 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:35:54 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:24:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
I'm not saying that you can't have some form of contact with the person, not once did I mention that you have to be complete strangers. Even if you did see the person or talked to them, what if you still love them ? Then that person pulls some bullcrap like deactivating their account. You're telling me that it's still they're fault that they love that person, and should be abused for it? That's insane.

If they are stupid enough to keep doing it, yes. You should watch your mouth little girl. I usually ignore people who call me insane.
I didn't directly call you insane. I was talking about how you agreed that they should be abused. What's INSANE is that you got offensive and relied on name-calling. Because of your lack of maturity, I'll be the bigger person and ignore it, which is funny because I'm a 'little girl'. Anyhow, you're stating that an individual is stupid for contuing to be infatuated by another, yes? Well, once again you don't decide who you love. When you look for a romantic partner or mate, no one simply says 'Oh, I've decided to fall in love with this kind gentleman right here.', and actually ends up doing so. That's unnatural. Love is unanticipated and spontaneous, which is one of the elements that make it so bittersweet. In addition, it's the same with trying to forget your love interest. You cannot simply say, 'I don't want to be involved with this person any further, lemme just turn off my hormones and sexual attraction.' The human brain does not function that way, and it's a mystery, therefor it's not your fault if you have a complicated relationship.
It's easy for sane people with a respectable level of intelligence. Going back to a failed method of doing something is stupidity at its finest. Und don't play the victim card. If you call someone ignorant, expect a fair response. I could have been WAY meaner you hypocrite.
You can be a perfectly sane, rational thinker yet still not forget about your first love. You don't have to necessarily go back to that failed romance, or want to make up, it's only that you can't forget a certain event or memory. To forget about something of great value, it takes a gradual change and progression. It's not something that happens overnight, and it certainly doesn't make you stupid. There's a difference between going back to the same, repetitive relationship, and not getting completely over someone who gave you so much to remember.

You may want to read what OP said... you seem to be VERY confused what trolling is. Continuing to fall in love online after being played several times is very stupid. Definition for you: "lacking intelligence or common sense". It is easy for me and easy for all my exes to move on. Not being able to get over a relationship is a very great sign of weakness. It may also hint to some dependency issues.
You're right when it comes to being played several times, I cannot disagree with you on that matter. But that's not the point that I'm trying to get through. What I really want others to understand is that it's not the victim's fault for being charmed by another person. Because, wasn't the victim presented with a false image of this perfect, flawless charming prince? And wasn't the victim the one being fooled and deceived, yet never got any explaination on the current situation, because the guy deactivated his account? So why is it that the innocent deserves pain while the 'troll' merely gets amusement and something to laugh about? It's like me telling you that you got accepted to one of the most prestigious colleges in America, and for 4 months I let you believe that it was true. I let you live in this false reality making you think you accomplished something great. Then when you arrive at the college, they don't let you in and they won't inform you about how you were fooled. Would you say that it was your fault for believing? Or was it I, who manipulated you? Sir, that is not trolling. That is pure mockery and discouragement.
... I'm smart enough to check with the college.
How would you confirm that this person, the perfect mate, has a false persona though?
I mean LogicalLunatic claimed to be a 'perfect' person. So how would you disprove this?
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 7:53:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 7:47:23 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:41:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:37:45 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:18:18 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:10:18 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:58:53 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:55:27 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:35:54 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:24:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
I'm not saying that you can't have some form of contact with the person, not once did I mention that you have to be complete strangers. Even if you did see the person or talked to them, what if you still love them ? Then that person pulls some bullcrap like deactivating their account. You're telling me that it's still they're fault that they love that person, and should be abused for it? That's insane.

If they are stupid enough to keep doing it, yes. You should watch your mouth little girl. I usually ignore people who call me insane.
I didn't directly call you insane. I was talking about how you agreed that they should be abused. What's INSANE is that you got offensive and relied on name-calling. Because of your lack of maturity, I'll be the bigger person and ignore it, which is funny because I'm a 'little girl'. Anyhow, you're stating that an individual is stupid for contuing to be infatuated by another, yes? Well, once again you don't decide who you love. When you look for a romantic partner or mate, no one simply says 'Oh, I've decided to fall in love with this kind gentleman right here.', and actually ends up doing so. That's unnatural. Love is unanticipated and spontaneous, which is one of the elements that make it so bittersweet. In addition, it's the same with trying to forget your love interest. You cannot simply say, 'I don't want to be involved with this person any further, lemme just turn off my hormones and sexual attraction.' The human brain does not function that way, and it's a mystery, therefor it's not your fault if you have a complicated relationship.
It's easy for sane people with a respectable level of intelligence. Going back to a failed method of doing something is stupidity at its finest. Und don't play the victim card. If you call someone ignorant, expect a fair response. I could have been WAY meaner you hypocrite.
You can be a perfectly sane, rational thinker yet still not forget about your first love. You don't have to necessarily go back to that failed romance, or want to make up, it's only that you can't forget a certain event or memory. To forget about something of great value, it takes a gradual change and progression. It's not something that happens overnight, and it certainly doesn't make you stupid. There's a difference between going back to the same, repetitive relationship, and not getting completely over someone who gave you so much to remember.

You may want to read what OP said... you seem to be VERY confused what trolling is. Continuing to fall in love online after being played several times is very stupid. Definition for you: "lacking intelligence or common sense". It is easy for me and easy for all my exes to move on. Not being able to get over a relationship is a very great sign of weakness. It may also hint to some dependency issues.
You're right when it comes to being played several times, I cannot disagree with you on that matter. But that's not the point that I'm trying to get through. What I really want others to understand is that it's not the victim's fault for being charmed by another person. Because, wasn't the victim presented with a false image of this perfect, flawless charming prince? And wasn't the victim the one being fooled and deceived, yet never got any explaination on the current situation, because the guy deactivated his account? So why is it that the innocent deserves pain while the 'troll' merely gets amusement and something to laugh about? It's like me telling you that you got accepted to one of the most prestigious colleges in America, and for 4 months I let you believe that it was true. I let you live in this false reality making you think you accomplished something great. Then when you arrive at the college, they don't let you in and they won't inform you about how you were fooled. Would you say that it was your fault for believing? Or was it I, who manipulated you? Sir, that is not trolling. That is pure mockery and discouragement.
... I'm smart enough to check with the college.
How would you confirm that this person, the perfect mate, has a false persona though?
I mean LogicalLunatic claimed to be a 'perfect' person. So how would you disprove this?

S-K-Y-P-E-T-H-E-M! And perfect doesn't exist.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 8:00:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Can you Troll on a Dating Website?" Isn't that what dating sites are. One giant troll site. Hoards of people lying about who they are and talking trash.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 8:00:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 7:53:34 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:47:23 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:41:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:37:45 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:18:18 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 7:10:18 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:58:53 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:55:27 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:35:54 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:24:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 6:13:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 5:23:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 8/15/2014 10:41:15 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:40:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Imagine: you enter a relationship on the Site. You act like a perfect soul mate, as perfect as can be. Then, whenever that person appears to be madly in love with you...break up with them.
Then, deactivate your account, create a new one, and repeat.
Discuss.

IF someone is stupid enough to fall in love with someone they've never met or seen, they kinda deserve it.
What the hell? How ignorant of you. You can't choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. No one deserves to be mentally abused because they happen to see another individual romantically.
We live in a world where things like Skype exist. There is no excuse not to see someone you're 'falling in love with'.
I'm not saying that you can't have some form of contact with the person, not once did I mention that you have to be complete strangers. Even if you did see the person or talked to them, what if you still love them ? Then that person pulls some bullcrap like deactivating their account. You're telling me that it's still they're fault that they love that person, and should be abused for it? That's insane.

If they are stupid enough to keep doing it, yes. You should watch your mouth little girl. I usually ignore people who call me insane.
I didn't directly call you insane. I was talking about how you agreed that they should be abused. What's INSANE is that you got offensive and relied on name-calling. Because of your lack of maturity, I'll be the bigger person and ignore it, which is funny because I'm a 'little girl'. Anyhow, you're stating that an individual is stupid for contuing to be infatuated by another, yes? Well, once again you don't decide who you love. When you look for a romantic partner or mate, no one simply says 'Oh, I've decided to fall in love with this kind gentleman right here.', and actually ends up doing so. That's unnatural. Love is unanticipated and spontaneous, which is one of the elements that make it so bittersweet. In addition, it's the same with trying to forget your love interest. You cannot simply say, 'I don't want to be involved with this person any further, lemme just turn off my hormones and sexual attraction.' The human brain does not function that way, and it's a mystery, therefor it's not your fault if you have a complicated relationship.
It's easy for sane people with a respectable level of intelligence. Going back to a failed method of doing something is stupidity at its finest. Und don't play the victim card. If you call someone ignorant, expect a fair response. I could have been WAY meaner you hypocrite.
You can be a perfectly sane, rational thinker yet still not forget about your first love. You don't have to necessarily go back to that failed romance, or want to make up, it's only that you can't forget a certain event or memory. To forget about something of great value, it takes a gradual change and progression. It's not something that happens overnight, and it certainly doesn't make you stupid. There's a difference between going back to the same, repetitive relationship, and not getting completely over someone who gave you so much to remember.

You may want to read what OP said... you seem to be VERY confused what trolling is. Continuing to fall in love online after being played several times is very stupid. Definition for you: "lacking intelligence or common sense". It is easy for me and easy for all my exes to move on. Not being able to get over a relationship is a very great sign of weakness. It may also hint to some dependency issues.
You're right when it comes to being played several times, I cannot disagree with you on that matter. But that's not the point that I'm trying to get through. What I really want others to understand is that it's not the victim's fault for being charmed by another person. Because, wasn't the victim presented with a false image of this perfect, flawless charming prince? And wasn't the victim the one being fooled and deceived, yet never got any explaination on the current situation, because the guy deactivated his account? So why is it that the innocent deserves pain while the 'troll' merely gets amusement and something to laugh about? It's like me telling you that you got accepted to one of the most prestigious colleges in America, and for 4 months I let you believe that it was true. I let you live in this false reality making you think you accomplished something great. Then when you arrive at the college, they don't let you in and they won't inform you about how you were fooled. Would you say that it was your fault for believing? Or was it I, who manipulated you? Sir, that is not trolling. That is pure mockery and discouragement.
... I'm smart enough to check with the college.
How would you confirm that this person, the perfect mate, has a false persona though?
I mean LogicalLunatic claimed to be a 'perfect' person. So how would you disprove this?

S-K-Y-P-E-T-H-E-M! And perfect doesn't exist.
WHAT IF YOU SKYPE THEM BUT YOU STILL LIKE THEM FOR THEIR FAKE PERSONALITY RATHER THAN LOOKS HUH? DAMN. Yeah , I know. I tried to indicate that by putting it in quotation marks.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?