Jump to topic:

Whiteflame

TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 2:53:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You are a dedicated dynamo of prosperity!
You are an amazing wonder of piety!
You are a stellar exemplar of insight!
You are a brilliant master of valor!
You are an unstoppable personification of excellence! You will settle for nothing less than your best. You are an ideal model of power! Those who call you liege are numberless!
You are a tireless incarnation of sangfroid!
You are an effulgent incarnation of insight!
You are a diligent dynamo of a friend!
You are a fearless epitome of prosperity!
You are a superlative master of majesty!
You are a super veteran of valor!
You are an amazing epitome of sangfroid!
You are clearly a great leader of an ace!
You are clearly a refulgent avatar of prosperity!
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 11:36:23 PM
At 8/27/2014 2:53:04 PM, TheLastMan wrote:
You are an unstoppable personification of excellence! You will settle for nothing less than your best. You are an ideal model of power! Those who call you liege are numberless!

Very flattering, not sure I'm worthy of so much praise, though I appreciate the sentiment.
TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:33:47 AM
At 8/27/2014 11:36:23 PM, whiteflame wrote:
At 8/27/2014 2:53:04 PM, TheLastMan wrote:

Very flattering, not sure I'm worthy of so much praise, though I appreciate the sentiment.

Ofcourse you are worthy of it. You are awesome ^.^
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 8:32:51 AM
At 8/28/2014 6:46:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
He thinks he is the messiah, we should crucify him.

Seems like something that's happened to a Jew or two before, so it could be warranted. Could be worse, right? At least it'll get me out in the open air.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 8:52:39 AM
At 8/28/2014 8:32:51 AM, whiteflame wrote:

Seems like something that's happened to a Jew or two before, so it could be warranted. Could be worse, right? At least it'll get me out in the open air.

Oooh can I get the Parsi role? Also with so much kink I want at least a few girls here...:P
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 8:59:01 AM
At 8/28/2014 8:52:39 AM, Ajabi wrote:

Oooh can I get the Parsi role? Also with so much kink I want at least a few girls here...:P

But.....but......Kitty...
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:02:32 AM
At 8/28/2014 8:59:01 AM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/28/2014 8:52:39 AM, Ajabi wrote:

But.....but......Kitty...

Since this is a public event I do not want her to be the one dancing naked in a circle. We can hire other people, of course we will need to entertain Brian too. Yo JMK you willing to do the dance for him?
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:05:11 AM
At 8/28/2014 9:02:32 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Since this is a public event I do not want her to be the one dancing naked in a circle. We can hire other people, of course we will need to entertain Brian too. Yo JMK you willing to do the dance for him?

What in the world? lmfao. I thought this was a thread on how awesome whiteflame is, but you're turning it into a fantasy which is causing me to call into question your asexuality!
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:12:00 AM

With pleasure. We shall gift him the ultimate honor by crucifying him.
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:12:31 AM
At 8/28/2014 9:05:11 AM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:

What in the world? lmfao. I thought this was a thread on how awesome whiteflame is, but you're turning it into a fantasy which is causing me to call into question your asexuality!
Exactly what I thought!.. you said that you are assexual and that you want to die celibate... but literally everything from the past month that you have said, makes me question this...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:13:35 AM
At 8/28/2014 9:12:31 AM, NiamC wrote:

Exactly what I thought!.. you said that you are assexual and that you want to die celibate... but literally everything from the past month that you have said, makes me question this...

I assume that last bit was directed at Ajab, haha, although I'm sure the two of us are both guilty of acting out of character, per se.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:17:49 AM

I know, right?
TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:21:03 AM
At 8/28/2014 9:17:49 AM, whiteflame wrote:

I know, right?

Me too.
TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:26:20 AM
My complaint about the honorary Ajabi:
Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that at the end of this journey, I want to be able to say that I tried my best to call your attention to the problem of intellectually challenged cavilers. Here's a quick review: The Hon. Ajabi's beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air.
Ajabi is widely seen as unforgivable for forcing us to bow down low before clueless, infelicific killjoys. Expect him to lay low for a while and allow public amnesia to expurgate the immediacy of his sins. Afterwards, he'll obviously return to granting insolent ne'er-do-wells the keys to the kingdom. My hope, though, is that the second time around, people will be aware of the fact that Ajabi deceptively claims that he's listening to our suggestions. The reality, however, is that he's thumbing the scales towards his own scurrilous crusades even though he knows that he is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when sanguinary Ajabi clones get as many people as possible to line up behind the geek-tent barkers at the latest and greatest carnival of conformism. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that he can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic pink pixie dust over everything that he considers disingenuous or crime-stained. And fear of inimical, merciless squalid-types like Ajabi who eviscerate every bit of social progress of the past century. One final point: There is considerable evidence to show that The Hon. Ajabi is serious about wanting to inaugurate an era of unenlightened exhibitionism.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:24:07 AM
My Complaint About Ajab:

I've written many letters about Mr. Ajab's self-pitying paroxysms. Maybe it's wrong to fixate so much on this one topic, but I assure you that my arguments are not wrong. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I bring Ajab down a peg. While it's true that he is a vulture living on the labor and the good nature of the rest of the world, the more important point is that Ajab's spokesmen are united by only two things. Want to guess what those are? They're a deep-seated sense of victimization and a burning desire to pander to our worst fears. Aside from those two things, the members of Ajab's retinue have little in common. Surprisingly, some of them even realize that Ajab has been setting the wolf to mind the sheep. If there were any semblance of decency left in his terrorist organization that ought to be an affront to it. Sadly, that's a big "if"; we all know that I recommend that we bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. It's also true that thanks to his prissy dissertations, crime and lawlessness amount truculent euphuists is now far more rife than ever before, but that'll have to be a subject for another letter.

Ajab focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, he attempts to twist and distort facts to justify his feelings, but that just goes to show that I wish I knew when Ajab was planning on unleashing his next volley of predaceous monographs. Alas, I'm no Nostradamus. Nevertheless, some of my predictions have come true in spades. For instance, I predicted ages ago that Ajab would push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought, and look what happened. Even scarier, I predicted that Ajab would stir up trouble. Although most people doubted that prediction when I made it, they neglected to consider that Ajab is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when silly braggarts turn us into easy prey for sophomoric used-car salesmen. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that hedonism is a sine qua non for mankind's happiness. And fear of wily dummkopfs like Ajab who direct social activity toward philanthropic flimflam rather than toward the elimination of the basic deficiencies in the organization of our economic and cultural life.

I don't have time to go into this in as much detail as I should, but Ajab's puzzleheaded tracts are intended to rot out the minds of all freedom-loving, free-thinking people. Once that's accomplished, he can replace such people with compliant, Ajab-controlled, and, above all, obedient robots who would never think to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most hotheaded manifestations. These automata will publish blatantly recalcitrant rhetoric as "education" for children to learn in school faster than you can say "interdestructiveness". He does not want to let stolid tosspots serve as our overlords because he is pot-valiant, imprudent, blinkered, and negligent (though, granted, Ajab is all of the aforementioned) but rather because the gloss that Ajab's trained seals put on Ajab's accusations unfortunately does little to keep his thralls at bay. I am reminded of the quote, "Many of his annunciations have been criticized for being slanted in favor of a particular stance." This comment is not as self-serving as it seems because many people are convinced that Ajab frequently sprinkles his speech with the guttural argot of the worst types of possession-obsessed mendicants there are. I can't comment on that, but I can say that laughable hoodwinkers often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, Ajab enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever he threatens to empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that his sympathizers get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with Ajab, and meeting some other stubborn, savage sleazeballs is merely a social event. They're not even aware that Ajab counts iracund thugs as his friends. Unfortunately for him, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that my love for people necessitates that I sound the bugle of liberty. Yes, I face opposition from Ajab. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. I have now said everything there is to say. So, to summarize it all, flattery will get Mr. Ajab nowhere.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:30:27 AM
At 8/28/2014 9:12:31 AM, NiamC wrote:

The power to make jokes, is, in my opinion, one of the greatest bestowed upon mankind.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:32:09 AM
At 8/28/2014 9:26:20 AM, TheLastMan wrote:
My complaint about the honorary Ajabi:
Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that at the end of this journey, I want to be able to say that I tried my best to call your attention to the problem of intellectually challenged cavilers. Here's a quick review: The Hon. Ajabi's beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air.
Ajabi is widely seen as unforgivable for forcing us to bow down low before clueless, infelicific killjoys. Expect him to lay low for a while and allow public amnesia to expurgate the immediacy of his sins. Afterwards, he'll obviously return to granting insolent ne'er-do-wells the keys to the kingdom. My hope, though, is that the second time around, people will be aware of the fact that Ajabi deceptively claims that he's listening to our suggestions. The reality, however, is that he's thumbing the scales towards his own scurrilous crusades even though he knows that he is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when sanguinary Ajabi clones get as many people as possible to line up behind the geek-tent barkers at the latest and greatest carnival of conformism. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that he can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic pink pixie dust over everything that he considers disingenuous or crime-stained. And fear of inimical, merciless squalid-types like Ajabi who eviscerate every bit of social progress of the past century. One final point: There is considerable evidence to show that The Hon. Ajabi is serious about wanting to inaugurate an era of unenlightened exhibitionism.

I cannot tell if this is serious or not. 0.0
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:33:27 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:32:09 AM, Ajabi wrote:
I cannot tell if this is serious or not. 0.0
http://www.debate.org...
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:34:02 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:24:07 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
My Complaint About Ajab:

I've written many letters about Mr. Ajab's self-pitying paroxysms. Maybe it's wrong to fixate so much on this one topic, but I assure you that my arguments are not wrong. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I bring Ajab down a peg. While it's true that he is a vulture living on the labor and the good nature of the rest of the world, the more important point is that Ajab's spokesmen are united by only two things. Want to guess what those are? They're a deep-seated sense of victimization and a burning desire to pander to our worst fears. Aside from those two things, the members of Ajab's retinue have little in common. Surprisingly, some of them even realize that Ajab has been setting the wolf to mind the sheep. If there were any semblance of decency left in his terrorist organization that ought to be an affront to it. Sadly, that's a big "if"; we all know that I recommend that we bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. It's also true that thanks to his prissy dissertations, crime and lawlessness amount truculent euphuists is now far more rife than ever before, but that'll have to be a subject for another letter.

Ajab focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, he attempts to twist and distort facts to justify his feelings, but that just goes to show that I wish I knew when Ajab was planning on unleashing his next volley of predaceous monographs. Alas, I'm no Nostradamus. Nevertheless, some of my predictions have come true in spades. For instance, I predicted ages ago that Ajab would push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought, and look what happened. Even scarier, I predicted that Ajab would stir up trouble. Although most people doubted that prediction when I made it, they neglected to consider that Ajab is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when silly braggarts turn us into easy prey for sophomoric used-car salesmen. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that hedonism is a sine qua non for mankind's happiness. And fear of wily dummkopfs like Ajab who direct social activity toward philanthropic flimflam rather than toward the elimination of the basic deficiencies in the organization of our economic and cultural life.

I don't have time to go into this in as much detail as I should, but Ajab's puzzleheaded tracts are intended to rot out the minds of all freedom-loving, free-thinking people. Once that's accomplished, he can replace such people with compliant, Ajab-controlled, and, above all, obedient robots who would never think to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most hotheaded manifestations. These automata will publish blatantly recalcitrant rhetoric as "education" for children to learn in school faster than you can say "interdestructiveness". He does not want to let stolid tosspots serve as our overlords because he is pot-valiant, imprudent, blinkered, and negligent (though, granted, Ajab is all of the aforementioned) but rather because the gloss that Ajab's trained seals put on Ajab's accusations unfortunately does little to keep his thralls at bay. I am reminded of the quote, "Many of his annunciations have been criticized for being slanted in favor of a particular stance." This comment is not as self-serving as it seems because many people are convinced that Ajab frequently sprinkles his speech with the guttural argot of the worst types of possession-obsessed mendicants there are. I can't comment on that, but I can say that laughable hoodwinkers often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, Ajab enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever he threatens to empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that his sympathizers get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with Ajab, and meeting some other stubborn, savage sleazeballs is merely a social event. They're not even aware that Ajab counts iracund thugs as his friends. Unfortunately for him, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that my love for people necessitates that I sound the bugle of liberty. Yes, I face opposition from Ajab. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. I have now said everything there is to say. So, to summarize it all, flattery will get Mr. Ajab nowhere.

Firstly I cannot tell if you are being serious. In any case however this was not bad, it had some good references, and the writing was quite sublime. I like it. :P
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:34:43 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:34:02 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/28/2014 10:24:07 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
My Complaint About Ajab:
Firstly I cannot tell if you are being serious. In any case however this was not bad, it had some good references, and the writing was quite sublime. I like it. :P
My complaint about Princess Ajab

I'm not an activist, and I'm not a cynic. I'm just a person who wants to break the neck of Princess Ajab's policy of charlatanism once and for all. There are a number of reasons Ajab isn't telling us as to why she wants to erect a shrine of insurrectionism. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that she is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when cruel firebrands punish dissent through intimidation, public ridicule, economic exclusion, imprisonment, and most extremely, death. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that she has a fearless dedication to reason and truth. And fear of noisome conspiracy theorists like Ajab who transform our society into an overweening war machine. We must face the fact that she keeps talking about the importance of her cause. As far as I can tell, Ajab's "cause" is to eavesdrop on all sorts of private conversations. She deeply believes"and wants us to believe as well"that her cause is just, that it's moral, and that the world will love her for promoting it. In reality, if you can make any sense out Ajab's quisquilious indiscretions then you must have gotten higher marks in school than I did.

In light of what I just stated, it's hard to avoid the conclusion that I know some termagant, splenetic delinquents who actually believe that two wrongs make a right. Incredible? Those same people have told me that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that if I didn't think Ajab would threaten the existence of human life, perhaps all life on the planet, I wouldn't say that it is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by her larcenous conceits. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and straighten out our thinking and change the path we're on.

Looking at it on the bright side, this is explicitly or implicitly expressed or presupposed in most of the material I plan to present. But it goes further than that; we have much to fear from Ajab. Personally, I'm afraid that some day, she'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let her siphon off scarce international capital intended for underdeveloped countries, or she'll tear down everything that can possibly be regarded as a support of cultural elevation. Regardless of which we choose, finding the best way to treat the blows of circumstance is a challenging problem indeed. We must therefore tackle this problem with more determination, more tenacity, and more fanaticism than it has ever been tackled before. Only then will people realize that Ajab holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City"sterile obstacles to progress who reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow. Please keep in mind that Ajab is like a Judas goat, leading us all to the slaughter. Although Princess Ajab manifests a most insupportable superbity, we are here to gain our voice in this world, and whether or not Ajab approves, we will continue to be heard.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 11:23:33 AM

THIS. nac
TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 11:40:25 AM
My complaint about Chairwoman ESocialBookworm: Chairwoman ESocialBookworm's positions have been getting a lot of undeserved attention recently. To plunge right into it, we must face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them. This is a terrible and awesome responsibility"a crushing responsibility. However, if we stick together we can can show the world that I can't follow ESocialBookworm's pretzel logic. I do, however, know that if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that ESocialBookworm can bring about peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity through violence, deception, oppression, exploitation, graft, and theft. In fact, that's exactly what ESocialBookworm does as part of her quest to cause pain and injury to those who don't deserve it. If you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. ESocialBookworm provides none.
ESocialBookworm must have recently made a huge withdrawal from the First National Bank of Lies. How else could she manage to tell us that the few of us who complain regularly about her manuscripts are simply spoiling the party? Continue to appease her, and ESocialBookworm will truly create an unwelcome climate for those of us who are striving to pull back the curtains on her sound bites and show them for what they really are. She doesn't have any principles, or if she does, she puts them aside whenever they're inconvenient. What kind of loser wants to trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life? A loser like ESocialBookworm. Last but not least, there is no longer any room for hope.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 8:14:54 PM
Is this some kind of new gay thing? This is one guy writing a poem about another guy, right. Not that there's anything wrong with that
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%