I am a high school junior now

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 9:50:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/27/2014 5:11:59 PM, GOP wrote:
This means that I am unfortunately taking the dreaded ACT test this year. Any comments or tips?

Take the SAT.

Or get a tutor for what you don't understand. There's videos to help with Math. I use Chalk Dust ACT/SAT Math Review taught by Dana Mosely. It's really good!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 7:43:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/27/2014 5:11:59 PM, GOP wrote:
This means that I am unfortunately taking the dreaded ACT test this year. Any comments or tips?

I never took the ACT. I took the SAT once, and my score was pretty good. I know that some people do better on the ACT than the SAT, but others do better on the SAT.

It's up to you.

My only suggestion is to just not worry about it because, in all probability, you'll do ok enough to get into a college you want to go to.

I would also suggest (as someone who knows a thing or two about university admissions) that you have really good essays and that you are choosy about who writes your letter(s) of recommendation.
Tsar of DDO