My complaint about DDO Trolls

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:25:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago

I want to share some facts with you. These are hidden truths that affect us all. The first thing I want to bring up is that we must rage, rage against the dying of the light. This call to action begins with you. You must be the first to expose some of DDO Trolls's oleaginous deeds. You must be the one to help people help themselves. And you must inform your fellow man that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if DDO Trolls had learned anything from history, it'd know that I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing it of planning to set up dissident groups and individuals for conspiracy charges and then carry out searches and seizures on flimsy pretexts. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that we must all face the storm and stress of educating the public on a range of issues. This exercise will, at the very least, demonstrate to the world that DDO Trolls has been known to "prove" statistically that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to exclude all people and proposals that oppose its prissy smears. As you might have suspected, its proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, DDO Trolls's "proof" demonstrates only that what I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that DDO Trolls doesn't want us to restore the world back to its original balance. It would rather we settle for the meatless bone of barbarism.

Although we can occasionally tie the retailers of sordid new claims to older fabrications, there is unfortunately no shortage of new rumor. Is anyone else out there as struck as I am by DDO Trolls's utter disregard for morality and humanity? The reason I ask is that it will not be easy to foster mutual understanding. Nevertheless, we must attempt to do exactly that for the overriding reason that I believe I have finally figured out what makes organizations like it convert lush forests into arid deserts. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world.

DDO Trolls's belief is that we should cease to talk about "vague and unreal" objectives such as human rights, the raising of living standards, and democratization. Instead, we should be devising increasingly discourteous ways to seek vengeance on those unrepentant souls who persist in challenging DDO Trolls's ploys. That's DDO Trolls's opinion. My opinion is that its habitu"s feel that "DDO Trolls's faith in mammonism gives it an uncanny ability to detect astral energy and cosmic vibrations." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written instead that I cannot believe that DDO Trolls would consider recalcitrant ratbags as abhorrent idiots then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, DDO Trolls says that it wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, DDO Trolls always ends up breaking down traditional values. The only way out of DDO Trolls's rat maze is to invite all the people who have been harmed by DDO Trolls to continue to express and assert their concerns in a constructive and productive fashion. It's that simple.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:25:46 AM
Source: http://www.pakin.org...
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:35:20 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:25:30 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I want to share some facts with you. These are hidden truths that affect us all. The first thing I want to bring up is that we must rage, rage against the dying of the light. This call to action begins with you. You must be the first to expose some of DDO Trolls's oleaginous deeds. You must be the one to help people help themselves. And you must inform your fellow man that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if DDO Trolls had learned anything from history, it'd know that I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing it of planning to set up dissident groups and individuals for conspiracy charges and then carry out searches and seizures on flimsy pretexts. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that we must all face the storm and stress of educating the public on a range of issues. This exercise will, at the very least, demonstrate to the world that DDO Trolls has been known to "prove" statistically that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to exclude all people and proposals that oppose its prissy smears. As you might have suspected, its proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, DDO Trolls's "proof" demonstrates only that what I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that DDO Trolls doesn't want us to restore the world back to its original balance. It would rather we settle for the meatless bone of barbarism.

Although we can occasionally tie the retailers of sordid new claims to older fabrications, there is unfortunately no shortage of new rumor. Is anyone else out there as struck as I am by DDO Trolls's utter disregard for morality and humanity? The reason I ask is that it will not be easy to foster mutual understanding. Nevertheless, we must attempt to do exactly that for the overriding reason that I believe I have finally figured out what makes organizations like it convert lush forests into arid deserts. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world.

DDO Trolls's belief is that we should cease to talk about "vague and unreal" objectives such as human rights, the raising of living standards, and democratization. Instead, we should be devising increasingly discourteous ways to seek vengeance on those unrepentant souls who persist in challenging DDO Trolls's ploys. That's DDO Trolls's opinion. My opinion is that its habitu"s feel that "DDO Trolls's faith in mammonism gives it an uncanny ability to detect astral energy and cosmic vibrations." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written instead that I cannot believe that DDO Trolls would consider recalcitrant ratbags as abhorrent idiots then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, DDO Trolls says that it wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, DDO Trolls always ends up breaking down traditional values. The only way out of DDO Trolls's rat maze is to invite all the people who have been harmed by DDO Trolls to continue to express and assert their concerns in a constructive and productive fashion. It's that simple.

FAKE!..
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:36:21 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:35:20 AM, NiamC wrote:
FAKE!..
Doesn't anyone get the point? It doesn't matter for squat that Mr. Niam's allocutions have no redeeming value. What's far more relevant is that I know how most of you feel. I will start this discussion by arguing that Niam is greatly increasing the size of his puzzleheaded imperium by needling and wheedling disgusting delinquents into it. Then, I will present evidence that the neopaganism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically motivated, brilliantly publicized, sexist attack on progressive ideas.

The television-addicted, drone inhabitants of Niam's rotting empire of anti-intellectualism uniformly believe that Niam's writings are a veritable encyclopedia of everything that is directly pertinent to mankind's spiritual and intellectual development. Well, I have news for such foolhardy grizzlers: My goal is to rise above the narrow confines of self-existence to the broader concerns of all humanity. I will not stint in my labor in this direction. When I have succeeded, the whole world will know that it's easy for armchair philosophers to theorize about Niam and about hypothetical solutions to our Niam problem. It's an entirely more difficult matter, however, when one considers that it is hardly surprising that he wants to take control of a nation and suck it dry. After all, this is the same abysmal paper-pusher whose wretched prattle informed us that his crime syndicate is looking out for our interests. Niam, with his craftiness and haughty publications, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches in the immediate years ahead. Niam will then use those riches to sharpen intergroup tensions. The moral of this story is that I can reword my point as follows. Niam has shown no compunction in committing character assassinations or engaging in full-scale vendettas.

Niam's fairy tales are just an outcropping of his hatred of us. That sounds really pushy, but I truly contend that it's an accurate assessment of the situation. It would be great if all of us could pronounce an enlightened and just judgment upon Niam. In the end, however, money talks and you-know-what walks. Perhaps that truism also explains why many people who follow Niam's sottises have come to the erroneous conclusion that Niam is a moral exemplar. The truth of the matter is that no one has a higher opinion of him than I, and I think he's a sinister, mumpish pamphleteer. I have not forgotten that professional outrage artists are always boasting that masochism and sciolism are identical concepts. I have not forgotten that Niam should reserve his stereotypes and labels and remember to treat others with a bit more respect and equality. And I cannot forget that Niam was an insensate cretin when I first encountered him. Niam is an insensate cretin now. And there is no more reason for believing that Niam will ever cease to be an insensate cretin than there is for supposing that odious four-flushers have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us. Let me end this letter by pointing out that the battle to build an inclusive, nondiscriminatory movement for social and political change is now joined on many fronts. We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter; and we will not fail.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:36:48 AM
MY COMPLAINT ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT DDo TROLLS

They write long paragraphs. They're famous. But why would IGAF about them? I mean like the author of this post is a half-troll herself.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:38:24 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:36:21 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
FAKE!..
Doesn't anyone get the point? It doesn't matter for squat that Mr. Niam's allocutions have no redeeming value. What's far more relevant is that I know how most of you feel. I will start this discussion by arguing that Niam is greatly increasing the size of his puzzleheaded imperium by needling and wheedling disgusting delinquents into it. Then, I will present evidence that the neopaganism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically motivated, brilliantly publicized, sexist attack on progressive ideas.

The television-addicted, drone inhabitants of Niam's rotting empire of anti-intellectualism uniformly believe that Niam's writings are a veritable encyclopedia of everything that is directly pertinent to mankind's spiritual and intellectual development. Well, I have news for such foolhardy grizzlers: My goal is to rise above the narrow confines of self-existence to the broader concerns of all humanity. I will not stint in my labor in this direction. When I have succeeded, the whole world will know that it's easy for armchair philosophers to theorize about Niam and about hypothetical solutions to our Niam problem. It's an entirely more difficult matter, however, when one considers that it is hardly surprising that he wants to take control of a nation and suck it dry. After all, this is the same abysmal paper-pusher whose wretched prattle informed us that his crime syndicate is looking out for our interests. Niam, with his craftiness and haughty publications, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches in the immediate years ahead. Niam will then use those riches to sharpen intergroup tensions. The moral of this story is that I can reword my point as follows. Niam has shown no compunction in committing character assassinations or engaging in full-scale vendettas.

Niam's fairy tales are just an outcropping of his hatred of us. That sounds really pushy, but I truly contend that it's an accurate assessment of the situation. It would be great if all of us could pronounce an enlightened and just judgment upon Niam. In the end, however, money talks and you-know-what walks. Perhaps that truism also explains why many people who follow Niam's sottises have come to the erroneous conclusion that Niam is a moral exemplar. The truth of the matter is that no one has a higher opinion of him than I, and I think he's a sinister, mumpish pamphleteer. I have not forgotten that professional outrage artists are always boasting that masochism and sciolism are identical concepts. I have not forgotten that Niam should reserve his stereotypes and labels and remember to treat others with a bit more respect and equality. And I cannot forget that Niam was an insensate cretin when I first encountered him. Niam is an insensate cretin now. And there is no more reason for believing that Niam will ever cease to be an insensate cretin than there is for supposing that odious four-flushers have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us. Let me end this letter by pointing out that the battle to build an inclusive, nondiscriminatory movement for social and political change is now joined on many fronts. We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter; and we will not fail.

Pfft!... even more fake.... these are the worst compliments ever! Try again...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:39:29 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:36:48 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
MY COMPLAINT ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT DDo TROLLS

They write long paragraphs. They're famous. But why would IGAF about them? I mean like the author of this post is a half-troll herself.

My complaint about People who don't like people who complain about trolls

Here's a letter that dares not let People who don't like people who complain about trolls off the hook. It's all here: the compromises, the backstabbing, the attempts to dominate the whole earth and take possession of all its riches. Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that its flock is known for its widespread, systematic, and gross violations of human rights. I'll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, an armed revolt against People who don't like people who complain about trolls is morally justified. However, I assert that it is not yet strategically justified.

People who don't like people who complain about trolls craves crisis. Get that straight, please. Any other thinking is blame-shoving or responsibility-dodging. Furthermore, the space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which People who don't like people who complain about trolls has tried to saddle the economy with crippling debt.

If People who don't like people who complain about trolls could have one wish, it'd wish for the ability to make bargains with the devil. Then, people the world over would be too terrified to acknowledge that we honestly can't afford to let People who don't like people who complain about trolls apotheosize the most unambitious spivs you'll ever see. What I'm suggesting is that we tell People who don't like people who complain about trolls what we all think of it"and boy, do I have some choice words I'd like to use. That's the key to mentioning a bit about iconoclastic perjurers such as People who don't like people who complain about trolls, and it's the only way that most people will ever learn that if you want truth, you have to struggle for it. This letter represents my struggle, my attempt at casting an unfamiliar ray of sunshine over the picayunish landscape of People who don't like people who complain about trolls's ideologies. It is also my soapbox for informing the community at large that there is unmistakably a froward dimension to People who don't like people who complain about trolls's publications. Or, if "froward" is too narrow of a term, perhaps you'd prefer "lazy". In any case, what we have been imparting to People who don't like people who complain about trolls"or what it has been eliciting from us"is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge. That's our situation today, in very rough outline. Of course, I've left out a thousand details and refinements and qualifications. I've not mentioned that our pain is People who don't like people who complain about trolls's ecstasy. And I've ignored escapism altogether. I've simply pointed out one key fact: People who write using all capital letters are usually the ones without a real point to make.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:40:44 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:38:24 AM, NiamC wrote:
FAKE!..

My complaint about Princess Niam

I wish I didn't have to write a letter like this one, but recent events leave me no choice. First, the misinformation: Princess Niam suggests that she acts in the name of equality and social justice. Where the heck did she come up with that? If I'm not mistaken, there's a painfully simple answer. It regards the way that it's quite easy for her to declaim my proposals. But when is Princess Niam going to provide an alternative proposal of her own? To help answer that question I will offer a single anecdote. A few weeks ago, I overheard some subversive persona non grata tell everyone who passed by that Princess Niam has the authority to issue licenses for practicing propagandism. Astounded, I asked this person if she realized that Princess Niam's double standards are palpably baleful. Not only was her answer "no", but it was also news to her that my goal is to get Princess Niam to realize that it is not possible fully to understand the present except as a projection of the past. Of course, if she insists on remaining an ignorant, uninformed, and ill-informed big-mouth, that's her prerogative.

And, more important, Princess Niam's cold, analytical approach to collectivism doesn't take into account the human element. In particular, those who have been hurt by collectivism know that Princess Niam fervently believes that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities. This shows that she is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that Princess Niam wants to turn our country into a muddleheaded cesspool overrun with scum, disease, and crime. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis.

Princess Niam once tried to convince a bunch of us that she is a martyr for freedom and a victim of vigilantism. Fortunately, calmer heads prevailed, and a number of people informed the rest of the gang that Princess Niam justifies her iniquitous maneuvers with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Princess Niam's claim that the peak of fashion is to crush the will of all individuals who have expressed political and intellectual opposition to her perorations then she will devalue me as a person. She is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every coldhearted ideology finds expression in Niam. I could accept, perhaps, musings backed by the forces of logic and powerful reasoning. Exegeses marked with hypocrisy and contradiction, however, merit none of my respect. Finally, any mistakes in this letter are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Princess Niam, Princess Niam-inspired versions of anti-intellectualism, etc., please tell me so I can write an even stronger letter next time.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:42:17 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:40:44 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
FAKE!..

My complaint about Princess Niam

I wish I didn't have to write a letter like this one, but recent events leave me no choice. First, the misinformation: Princess Niam suggests that she acts in the name of equality and social justice. Where the heck did she come up with that? If I'm not mistaken, there's a painfully simple answer. It regards the way that it's quite easy for her to declaim my proposals. But when is Princess Niam going to provide an alternative proposal of her own? To help answer that question I will offer a single anecdote. A few weeks ago, I overheard some subversive persona non grata tell everyone who passed by that Princess Niam has the authority to issue licenses for practicing propagandism. Astounded, I asked this person if she realized that Princess Niam's double standards are palpably baleful. Not only was her answer "no", but it was also news to her that my goal is to get Princess Niam to realize that it is not possible fully to understand the present except as a projection of the past. Of course, if she insists on remaining an ignorant, uninformed, and ill-informed big-mouth, that's her prerogative.

And, more important, Princess Niam's cold, analytical approach to collectivism doesn't take into account the human element. In particular, those who have been hurt by collectivism know that Princess Niam fervently believes that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities. This shows that she is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that Princess Niam wants to turn our country into a muddleheaded cesspool overrun with scum, disease, and crime. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis.

Princess Niam once tried to convince a bunch of us that she is a martyr for freedom and a victim of vigilantism. Fortunately, calmer heads prevailed, and a number of people informed the rest of the gang that Princess Niam justifies her iniquitous maneuvers with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Princess Niam's claim that the peak of fashion is to crush the will of all individuals who have expressed political and intellectual opposition to her perorations then she will devalue me as a person. She is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every coldhearted ideology finds expression in Niam. I could accept, perhaps, musings backed by the forces of logic and powerful reasoning. Exegeses marked with hypocrisy and contradiction, however, merit none of my respect. Finally, any mistakes in this letter are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Princess Niam, Princess Niam-inspired versions of anti-intellectualism, etc., please tell me so I can write an even stronger letter next time.

You're getting there...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:43:17 AM
My supporters know that I have faith in our integrity, our sense of trust and our cop shows.
I will not stand for a DDo where suicide bombers and violent video game makers can corrupt our right to transparency. My opponent is conspiring with drug companies, media moguls and violent criminals. When I'm elected, I'll make sure overseas manufacturers and corrupt politicians can't sabotage our innocent grandparents. Unlike my opponent, I will protect our love for Airmax, our sacred family values and our hard-working teachers. I refuse to support a DDo where troll executives and filthy hobos can make a mockery of our right to shoot brown people.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:44:26 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:43:17 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
Mr. Krit has recently made a number of people very, very angry, including me. However, as anger serves no function in a successful rebuttal, I will simply state objectively that Krit has failed to provide us with a context in which his sophistries could be discussed and understood. The issue here is that Krit should stop telling everyone that his rejoinders are innovative. More apt words for them might be "static" or "stale" or perhaps even the phrase, "been done" with the possible addition, "too often." What I'm getting at is that it's possible that Krit's reinterpretations of historic events are colored by a sycophantic adoration of classism. However, I cannot speculate about that possibility here because I need to devote more space to a description of how Krit loves getting up in front of people and telling them that his activities are on the up-and-up. He then boasts about how he'll violate values so important to our sense of community as soon as our backs are turned. It's all part of the media spectacle that is Krit. Of course, he soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Krit and his hatchet men are on a recruiting campaign, trying to convince everyone they meet to participate in destabilizing the already volatile social fabric that Krit purportedly aims to save. Don't join that Praetorian Guard; instead, remember the scriptures: "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil."

The next time someone says that elected national governments are not accountable to their own people, look that person right in the eye and reply, "My comments about Krit can serve as a provisional response to his sottises until a more comprehensive treatment becomes available." Take this example: Let's say that it is incumbent upon all of us to confront his memoirs head-on. Now let's say that I seek justice, not vengeance. Does that mean that he defends the real needs of the working class? No, because we're going to have to hunker down for a protracted war against Krit and his polity. This will indisputably be a conflict of a type that, given the external backing on which our opponents rely, is unlikely to end in a rout by either side. Even if the fighting ends at the negotiation table, Krit is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore!

Krit is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens enhance people's curiosity, critical acumen, and aesthetic sensitivity. Responsible citizens unquestionably do not make individuals indifferent to the survival of their families. His co-conspirators don't represent an ideology. They don't represent a legitimate political group of people. They're just flat sanctimonious. My argument gets a little complicated here. A final note: As a time-honored expression maintains, "I avoid the worst sorts of eccentric nymphomaniacs there are like the plague".
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:45:49 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:42:17 AM, NiamC wrote:
FAKE!..
You're getting there...
My complaint about Lady Niam

Although I have no criticism of Lady Niam's ideas, I have a few observations and comments to share. Just so you know, I plan to spend a good deal of this letter discussing Lady Niam and his unregenerate, insensitive agendas. I also plan to say a bit about how to make up for all of the time he's wasted blathering, Lady Niam should step aside and let me provide you with vital information that he has gone to great lengths to prevent you from discovering, but I'll save that part for the end. Please don't misread my words here; there are two kinds of people in this world. There are those who perpetuate misguided and questionable notions of other brash leguleians' intentions, and there are those who begin the debate about his exegeses. Lady Niam fits neatly into the former category, of course. It is not news that when confronted with the real facts, he usually defends himself with some weak explanation about how the government's policies should be at odds with the will of the people. What speaks volumes, though, is that I could go on for pages listing innumerable examples of Lady Niam's surly announcements and yawping expedients. I have already written enough, surely, to convince you that I want to unify our community. Lady Niam, in contrast, wants to drive divisive ideological wedges through it.

Call me a cynic, but Lady Niam is more than merely irritating. He's "ber-irritating. In fact, Lady Niam is so irritating that although I, speaking as someone who is not a dangerous barrator, disapprove of what he says, I will defend to the death his right to say it. Or, at a minimum, I'll reinforce the contentions of all reasonable people and confute those of refractory lugs. Okay, that's not quite the same as "defending to the death," but at least it demonstrates that we must hinder the power of frightful, brusque marauders like Lady Niam. This call to action begins with you. You must be the first to put him in his place. You must be the one to admonish Lady Niam not seven times, but seventy times seven. And you must inform your fellow man that most ostentatious utopians lost interest in their own future long before they joined Lady Niam's crime syndicate. And that's why I'm writing this letter; this is my manifesto, if you will, on how to shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that his view that it's okay to leave the educational and emotional needs of our children in the flippant hands of impertinent sleaze merchants is sheer make-believe. Okay, that was a facetious statement. This one is not: If I try really, really hard, I can almost see why he would want to trade fundamental human rights for a cheap "guarantee" of safety and security.

Lady Niam's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. It is grossly misleading merely to claim that it's not necessarily difficult to weaken the critical links in Lady Niam's nexus of daffy interdenominationalism. We can begin simply by giving him a rhadamanthine warning not to turn me, a typically mild-mannered person, into a stolid vat of absolutism. See? I told you it wasn't necessarily difficult. We just need to remember that from the perspective of those inside Lady Niam's posse, this is the best of all possible worlds and that Lady Niam is the best of all possible people. The reality, however, is that the time has come to choose between freedom or slavery, revolt or submission, and liberty or Lady Niam's particularly treasonous form of animalism. It's clear what Lady Niam wants us to choose, but his adulators believe that he is God's representative on Earth. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to examine his worldview from the perspective of its axiology (values) and epistemology (ways of knowing). Finally, this has been a good deal of reading, and honestly difficult reading at that. Still, I hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that Lady Niam's emotionally biased and expletive-filled pronouncements push home the point that he is off his rocker.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:46:56 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:45:49 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
FAKE!..
You're getting there...
My complaint about Lady Niam

Although I have no criticism of Lady Niam's ideas, I have a few observations and comments to share. Just so you know, I plan to spend a good deal of this letter discussing Lady Niam and his unregenerate, insensitive agendas. I also plan to say a bit about how to make up for all of the time he's wasted blathering, Lady Niam should step aside and let me provide you with vital information that he has gone to great lengths to prevent you from discovering, but I'll save that part for the end. Please don't misread my words here; there are two kinds of people in this world. There are those who perpetuate misguided and questionable notions of other brash leguleians' intentions, and there are those who begin the debate about his exegeses. Lady Niam fits neatly into the former category, of course. It is not news that when confronted with the real facts, he usually defends himself with some weak explanation about how the government's policies should be at odds with the will of the people. What speaks volumes, though, is that I could go on for pages listing innumerable examples of Lady Niam's surly announcements and yawping expedients. I have already written enough, surely, to convince you that I want to unify our community. Lady Niam, in contrast, wants to drive divisive ideological wedges through it.

Call me a cynic, but Lady Niam is more than merely irritating. He's "ber-irritating. In fact, Lady Niam is so irritating that although I, speaking as someone who is not a dangerous barrator, disapprove of what he says, I will defend to the death his right to say it. Or, at a minimum, I'll reinforce the contentions of all reasonable people and confute those of refractory lugs. Okay, that's not quite the same as "defending to the death," but at least it demonstrates that we must hinder the power of frightful, brusque marauders like Lady Niam. This call to action begins with you. You must be the first to put him in his place. You must be the one to admonish Lady Niam not seven times, but seventy times seven. And you must inform your fellow man that most ostentatious utopians lost interest in their own future long before they joined Lady Niam's crime syndicate. And that's why I'm writing this letter; this is my manifesto, if you will, on how to shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that his view that it's okay to leave the educational and emotional needs of our children in the flippant hands of impertinent sleaze merchants is sheer make-believe. Okay, that was a facetious statement. This one is not: If I try really, really hard, I can almost see why he would want to trade fundamental human rights for a cheap "guarantee" of safety and security.

Lady Niam's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. It is grossly misleading merely to claim that it's not necessarily difficult to weaken the critical links in Lady Niam's nexus of daffy interdenominationalism. We can begin simply by giving him a rhadamanthine warning not to turn me, a typically mild-mannered person, into a stolid vat of absolutism. See? I told you it wasn't necessarily difficult. We just need to remember that from the perspective of those inside Lady Niam's posse, this is the best of all possible worlds and that Lady Niam is the best of all possible people. The reality, however, is that the time has come to choose between freedom or slavery, revolt or submission, and liberty or Lady Niam's particularly treasonous form of animalism. It's clear what Lady Niam wants us to choose, but his adulators believe that he is God's representative on Earth. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to examine his worldview from the perspective of its axiology (values) and epistemology (ways of knowing). Finally, this has been a good deal of reading, and honestly difficult reading at that. Still, I hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that Lady Niam's emotionally biased and expletive-filled pronouncements push home the point that he is off his rocker.

Wow... you're not getting any better at this... :p
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:47:59 AM
At 8/28/2014 10:46:56 AM, NiamC wrote:
At 8/28/2014 10:45:49 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
FAKE!..
You're getting there...
Wow... you're not getting any better at this... :p
Lol. It's so much fun tho XD
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 11:02:20 AM

So here I am taking time out of my busy schedule to let you and maybe a few other people know that the truth is like kryptonite to Miss E Social Bookworm, the superhero of spineless degenerates. Before I say anything else, I'd like to state the following disclaimer for Miss Bookworm's benefit: Warning! This letter may contain sarcasm. Okay, now that that's taken care of, let me posit the hypothesis that Miss Bookworm has long been getting away with scarring little children's self-image. I, speaking as someone who is not an obscene pinhead, urge all of my beautiful and loyal fans to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong and prove to the world that I can say one thing about Miss Bookworm. She understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount"not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that it's amazing to me that Miss Bookworm's compeers actually insist that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. Not only must such people be mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration, but Miss Bookworm focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, she attempts to twist and distort facts to justify her feelings, but that just goes to show that Miss Bookworm says that society is screaming for her ravings. If that's the limit of Miss Bookworm's perception, acumen, and intelligence, then God help her.

The greatest quote I ever heard goes something like this: "Anyone who thinks that a book of Miss Bookworm's writings would be a good addition to the Bible is not living in the real world." If you understand that Miss Bookworm's sallies have reached a depth of degeneracy that was virtually unknown in the past, then you can comprehend that I have no doubt that Miss Bookworm will siphon away the more beautiful and fragile parts of the human soul before the year is over. She'll probably do so under the pretense of "humanitarian intervention" or some other equally inapposite appellation, but the reality is that Miss Bookworm can't be trusted. Everything she says is a lie, and everything she does is based on a lie: her conclusions, her sound bites, her conceits"all lies, lies with flakes of truth sprinkled about to make garrulous, sick slumlords believe them.

Miss Bookworm fervently believes that she is a master of precognition, psychokinesis, remote viewing, and other undeveloped human capabilities. This shows that she is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that Miss Bookworm is trying to get us to acquiesce to a Faustian bargain. In the short term this bargain may help us create and nurture a true spirit of community. Unfortunately, in the long term it will enable Miss Bookworm to make incorrect leaps of logic. She keeps saying that she can convince criminals to fill out an application form before committing a crime. This is the most stereotypical, immature, unimaginative, by-the-numbers load of second-hand baloney I've ever heard. The truth is that Miss Bookworm claims that the majority of fork-tongued, heinous Philistines are heroes, if not saints. You should realize that absolutely no empirical evidence obtained by scientific means exists to support that claim. Alas, that doesn't stop Miss Bookworm from threatening, degrading, poisoning, bulldozing, and killing this world of ours.

Miss Bookworm indeed believes that mandarinism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves. She has apparently constructed a large superstructure of justifications for this a priori conclusion. I guess that shouldn't be too surprising given that Miss Bookworm's plan is to promote group-think attitudes over individual insights. Miss Bookworm's admirers are moving at a frightening pace toward the total implementation of that agenda, which includes keeping us everlastingly ill at ease.

Miss Bookworm commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. She then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for Miss Bookworm to appropriate sacred symbols for uncompromising purposes. There is a tortured quality to her reasoning, a careful avoidance of obvious conclusions, and a painstaking circumnavigation of embarrassing facts. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that Miss Bookworm has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring herself to help disseminate the True Faith of voyeurism. She has produced a large number of inimical publicity stunts. I'm sorry that I can't give each of these the angry retort that it deserves, but I can say that I recently heard Miss Bookworm tell a bunch of people that superstition is no less credible than proven scientific principles. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text.

Just to add a little more perspective, we have to set an example. If we do, others will follow, and soon everyone will be delivering new information about her tendentious sottises. This is an encouraging prospect, especially given that Miss Bookworm has somehow managed to get the media to pay rapt attention to her hideous crusades. I don't know what sort of Jedi mind control she's been using to pull that off, but I do know that whenever Miss Bookworm hears that two-faced hoddypeaks are plunging the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos, Miss Bookworm puts on her usual kabuki of feigned outrage. In private, however, she secretly supports such activities. Even worse, Miss Bookworm has never been a big fan of freedom of speech. She supports pogroms on speech, thought, academic license, scientific perspective, journalistic integrity, and any other form of expression that gives people the freedom to state that Miss Bookworm's lamentations are like the Hydra from Greek mythology. They continually acquire new heads and new strength. The only way to stunt their growth is to speak out against behavior and speech that is intended to use "pressure tactics""that's a euphemism for "torture""to coerce ordinary people into intensifying race hatred. The only way to destroy Miss Bookworm's Hydra entirely is to provide more people with the knowledge that I welcome her comments. However, she needs to realize that we're going to have to hunker down for a protracted war against her and her claque. This will obviously be a conflict of a type that, given the external backing on which our opponents rely, is unlikely to end in a rout by either side. Even if the fighting ends at the negotiation table, Miss Bookworm's argument that two wrongs make a right is hopelessly flawed and entirely circuitous.

As we organize our campaigns against semi-intelligible mendicants and formulate responses to their rhetoric, it is critical that we find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts. At the risk of shocking you further I shall point out that Miss Bookworm has got to go"and yesterday isn't soon enough. There isn't so much as a molecule of evidence that she should be a given a direct pipeline to the National Treasury. The only reason that Miss Bookworm claims otherwise is that if you want truth, you have to struggle for it. This letter represents my struggle, my attempt at ringing the bells of truth. It is also my soapbox for informing the community at large that Miss Bookworm's tractates should be labeled like a pack of cigarettes. I'm thinking of something along the lines of, "Warning: It has been determined that Miss Bookworm's theatrics are intended to combine the most sordid avarice with the most invincible hatred of the very people who tolerate and enrich Miss Bookworm."
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 11:02:33 AM

Part 2

You'd have to be a real gobemouche to believe that everyone with a different set of beliefs from Miss Bookworm's is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell. No, scratch that. Let me instead make the much stronger claim that if the past is any indication of the future, Miss Bookworm will once again attempt to distract people from making a serious analysis of the situation. If you were to ask her, she'd say that she doesn't remember opening the gates of Hell. Not only does Miss Bookworm surely have a very selective memory, but when a friend wants to drive inebriated, you try to stop him. Well, Miss Bookworm is drunk with power, which is why we must outline her troubling pattern of lying, incompetence, and carelessness. I'm not the first to mention that if a cogent, logical argument entered her brain, no doubt a concussion would result.

Rhetoric aside, Miss Bookworm has a talent for inventing fantasy worlds in which everyone and everything discriminates against her"including the writing on the bathroom stalls. Then again, just because Miss Bookworm is a prolific fantasist doesn't mean that her credos won't be used for political retribution. She has doubled down on her promotion of hucksterism by shoving the nation towards parasitism. Okay, that's a bit of an overstatement, but for all of you reading this who are not mudslinging deadheads, you can understand where the motivation for that statement comes from. It doesn't really matter why she wants to use threats of fiscal harm to coerce caustic autocrats into subjecting human beings to indignities. Whether it's due to a misplaced faith in Chekism, bribes paid to Miss Bookworm by immature snollygosters, or nagging from some of the narrow-minded scamsters in her coterie, the fact remains that that's what Miss Bookworm wants. What I want, in contrast, is to notify you that I find that I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that some people just don't realize that her latest manifesto, like all the ones that preceded it, is a consummate anthology of disastrously bad writing teeming with misquotations and inaccuracies, an odyssey of anecdotes that are occasionally entertaining but certainly not informative.

Demonic barbarians have no business here. But that's not the end of the story. Today, we might have let Miss Bookworm gag free speech. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will break the neck of Miss Bookworm's policy of factionalism once and for all. Let me conclude by expressing the hope that by reading this letter you have learned the life lesson, "Always challenge the present and enrich the future."
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 1:52:26 PM

As you read this letter, you may feel confused at points. If you do, keep reading. The rationale underlying Miss ESocial Bookworm's tirades is confusing. Fortunately, as you read the superfluity of examples about how ESocial has been trying to turn a deaf ear to need and suffering, this letter will slowly begin to make some sense. There are a number of reasons she isn't telling us as to why she wants to destroy the natural beauty of our parks and forests. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that she likes forcing us to experience the full spectrum of the ESocial Bookworm Rainbow of Chekism. That's the most damnable thing about her. It's also why what I find frightening is that some academics actually believe ESocial's line that her asseverations provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. In this case, "academics" refers to a stratum of the residual intelligentsia surviving the recession of its demotic base, not to those seekers of truth who understand that ESocial is typical of discourteous apostates in her wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize her analects.

It must be stated quite categorically that I disapprove of anti-intellectualism and I disapprove of ESocial's benighted pronouncements. I challenge her to move from her broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise. Since this is one of those "don't say I didn't warn you" letters, I want also to note that ESocial demands that we make a choice. Either we let her mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against her or she'll break up society's solidarity and cohesiveness. This "choice" exemplifies what is commonly known as a "false dichotomy" or "the fallacy of the excluded middle" because it denies other alternatives, such as that ESocial claims that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in her undertakings. Then again, ESocial's intent is to prevent us from asking questions. She doesn't want the details checked. She doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts she presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of her "facts" are false.

ESocial never tires of telling us that it's okay for her to indulge her every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. That's why I feel obligated to respond by reminding everyone that relative to just a few years ago, bleeding-heart slimeballs are nearly ten times as likely to believe that ESocial has a close-to-perfect existence that's the envy of the tetchy mountebanks around her. This is neither a coincidence nor simply a sign of the times. Rather, it reflects a sophisticated, psychological warfare program designed by ESocial to render unspeakable and unthinkable whole categories of beliefs about power. Surely no argument is necessary to prove that idle hands are the devil's tools. That's why ESocial spends her leisure time devising ever more featherbrained ways to replace law and order with anarchy and despotism. Did it ever occur to her that maybe her personal motto is "never forgive and never forget"? Dream on. After having read this, you may think that the gods of privatism and warlordism figure prominently in Miss ESocial Bookworm's personal pantheon. Nevertheless, you should always remember that she considers it a moral obligation to fool and cheat others wherever and whenever possible.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 1:59:35 PM
At 8/28/2014 1:52:26 PM, jh1234l wrote:

As you read this letter, you may feel confused at points. If you do, keep reading. The rationale underlying Miss ESocial Bookworm's tirades is confusing. Fortunately, as you read the superfluity of examples about how ESocial has been trying to turn a deaf ear to need and suffering, this letter will slowly begin to make some sense. There are a number of reasons she isn't telling us as to why she wants to destroy the natural beauty of our parks and forests.
She doesn't want to destroy parks or forests!!
In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that she likes forcing us to experience the full spectrum of the ESocial Bookworm Rainbow of Chekism. That's the most damnable thing about her. It's also why what I find frightening is that some academics actually believe ESocial's line that her asseverations provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything.
um....nobody believes that. -.-
In this case, "academics" refers to a stratum of the residual intelligentsia surviving the recession of its demotic base, not to those seekers of truth who understand that ESocial is typical of discourteous apostates in her wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize her analects.
no. Just no.

It must be stated quite categorically that I disapprove of anti-intellectualism and I disapprove of ESocial's benighted pronouncements.
She does not make "benighted pronouncements."
I challenge her to move from her broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise. Since this is one of those "don't say I didn't warn you" letters, I want also to note that ESocial demands that we make a choice.
No, she does not.
Either we let her mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against her or she'll break up society's solidarity and cohesiveness. This "choice" exemplifies what is commonly known as a "false dichotomy" or "the fallacy of the excluded middle" because it denies other alternatives, such as that ESocial claims that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction.
lol, no, she does not
That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in her undertakings. Then again, ESocial's intent is to prevent us from asking questions. She doesn't want the details checked. She doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts she presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of her "facts" are false.

ESocial never tires of telling us that it's okay for her to indulge her every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. That's why I feel obligated to respond by reminding everyone that relative to just a few years ago, bleeding-heart slimeballs are nearly ten times as likely to believe that ESocial has a close-to-perfect existence that's the envy of the tetchy mountebanks around her.
incorrect.
This is neither a coincidence nor simply a sign of the times. Rather, it reflects a sophisticated, psychological warfare program designed by ESocial to render unspeakable and unthinkable whole categories of beliefs about power.
This is backed up with no sources.
Surely no argument is necessary to prove that idle hands are the devil's tools. That's why ESocial spends her leisure time devising ever more featherbrained ways to replace law and order with anarchy and despotism. Did it ever occur to her that maybe her personal motto is "never forgive and never forget"? Dream on. After having read this, you may think that the gods of privatism and warlordism figure prominently in Miss ESocial Bookworm's personal pantheon. Nevertheless, you should always remember that she considers it a moral obligation to fool and cheat others wherever and whenever possible.
She never fools and cheat others!!
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 3:34:55 PM
At 8/28/2014 11:02:20 AM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:

So here I am taking time out of my busy schedule to let you and maybe a few other people know that the truth is like kryptonite to Miss E Social Bookworm, the superhero of spineless degenerates. Before I say anything else, I'd like to state the following disclaimer for Miss Bookworm's benefit: Warning! This letter may contain sarcasm. Okay, now that that's taken care of, let me posit the hypothesis that Miss Bookworm has long been getting away with scarring little children's self-image.
I have actually xD
I, speaking as someone who is not an obscene pinhead, urge all of my beautiful and loyal fans to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong and prove to the world that I can say one thing about Miss Bookworm.
ROTFLMAO
She understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount"not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that it's amazing to me that Miss Bookworm's compeers actually insist that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. Not only must such people be mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration, but Miss Bookworm focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, she attempts to twist and distort facts to justify her feelings, but that just goes to show that Miss Bookworm says that society is screaming for her ravings. If that's the limit of Miss Bookworm's perception, acumen, and intelligence, then God help her.

The greatest quote I ever heard goes something like this: "Anyone who thinks that a book of Miss Bookworm's writings would be a good addition to the Bible is not living in the real world." If you understand that Miss Bookworm's sallies have reached a depth of degeneracy that was virtually unknown in the past, then you can comprehend that I have no doubt that Miss Bookworm will siphon away the more beautiful and fragile parts of the human soul before the year is over. She'll probably do so under the pretense of "humanitarian intervention" or some other equally inapposite appellation, but the reality is that Miss Bookworm can't be trusted. Everything she says is a lie, and everything she does is based on a lie: her conclusions, her sound bites, her conceits"all lies, lies with flakes of truth sprinkled about to make garrulous, sick slumlords believe them.

Miss Bookworm fervently believes that she is a master of precognition, psychokinesis, remote viewing, and other undeveloped human capabilities. This shows that she is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that Miss Bookworm is trying to get us to acquiesce to a Faustian bargain. In the short term this bargain may help us create and nurture a true spirit of community. Unfortunately, in the long term it will enable Miss Bookworm to make incorrect leaps of logic. She keeps saying that she can convince criminals to fill out an application form before committing a crime. This is the most stereotypical, immature, unimaginative, by-the-numbers load of second-hand baloney I've ever heard. The truth is that Miss Bookworm claims that the majority of fork-tongued, heinous Philistines are heroes, if not saints. You should realize that absolutely no empirical evidence obtained by scientific means exists to support that claim. Alas, that doesn't stop Miss Bookworm from threatening, degrading, poisoning, bulldozing, and killing this world of ours.

Miss Bookworm indeed believes that mandarinism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves. She has apparently constructed a large superstructure of justifications for this a priori conclusion. I guess that shouldn't be too surprising given that Miss Bookworm's plan is to promote group-think attitudes over individual insights. Miss Bookworm's admirers are moving at a frightening pace toward the total implementation of that agenda, which includes keeping us everlastingly ill at ease.

Miss Bookworm commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. She then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for Miss Bookworm to appropriate sacred symbols for uncompromising purposes. There is a tortured quality to her reasoning, a careful avoidance of obvious conclusions, and a painstaking circumnavigation of embarrassing facts. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that Miss Bookworm has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring herself to help disseminate the True Faith of voyeurism. She has produced a large number of inimical publicity stunts. I'm sorry that I can't give each of these the angry retort that it deserves, but I can say that I recently heard Miss Bookworm tell a bunch of people that superstition is no less credible than proven scientific principles. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text.

Just to add a little more perspective, we have to set an example. If we do, others will follow, and soon everyone will be delivering new information about her tendentious sottises. This is an encouraging prospect, especially given that Miss Bookworm has somehow managed to get the media to pay rapt attention to her hideous crusades. I don't know what sort of Jedi mind control she's been using to pull that off, but I do know that whenever Miss Bookworm hears that two-faced hoddypeaks are plunging the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos, Miss Bookworm puts on her usual kabuki of feigned outrage. In private, however, she secretly supports such activities. Even worse, Miss Bookworm has never been a big fan of freedom of speech. She supports pogroms on speech, thought, academic license, scientific perspective, journalistic integrity, and any other form of expression that gives people the freedom to state that Miss Bookworm's lamentations are like the Hydra from Greek mythology. They continually acquire new heads and new strength. The only way to stunt their growth is to speak out against behavior and speech that is intended to use "pressure tactics""that's a euphemism for "torture""to coerce ordinary people into intensifying race hatred. The only way to destroy Miss Bookworm's Hydra entirely is to provide more people with the knowledge that I welcome her comments. However, she needs to realize that we're going to have to hunker down for a protracted war against her and her claque. This will obviously be a conflict of a type that, given the external backing on which our opponents rely, is unlikely to end in a rout by either side. Even if the fighting ends at the negotiation table, Miss Bookworm's argument that two wrongs make a right is hopelessly flawed and entirely circuitous.

As we organize our campaigns against semi-intelligible mendicants and formulate responses to their rhetoric, it is critical that we find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts. At the risk of shocking you further I shall point out that Miss Bookworm has got to go"and yesterday isn't soon enough. There isn't so much as a molecule of evidence that she should be a given a direct pipeline to the National Treasury. The only reason that Miss Bookworm claims otherwise is that if you want truth, you have to struggle for it. This letter represents my struggle, my attempt at ringing the bells of truth. It is also my soapbox for informing the community at large that Miss Bookworm's tractates should be labeled like a pack of cigarettes. I'm thinking of something along the lines of, "Warning: It has been determined that Miss Bookworm's theatrics are intended to combine the most sordid avarice with the most invincible hatred of the very people who tolerate and enrich Miss Book
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 3:35:29 PM
At 8/28/2014 1:59:35 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
http://www.pakin.org...
This might explain these threads and posts xD
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 4:03:30 PM
At 8/28/2014 3:35:29 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/28/2014 1:59:35 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
http://www.pakin.org...
This might explain these threads and posts xD

I'm well aware.
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 4:27:32 PM
It used to be frustrating. Then sad. Now it's just plain funny. Every time DDO Trolls tries to sell us down the river, like clockwork, its henchmen defend that sort of impetuous behavior. In the text that follows, when I quote from it, I will use the word "excrement" in place of another word which is now apparently permitted in general circulation publications and which I have edited out. However deep one delves into the citations and footnotes of DDO Trolls's manifestos and however poised and "mainstream" its worshippers appear once challenged, there is no way to forget that I am terrified by the reckless abandon with which it deceives people into thinking that the world can be happy only when its retinue is given full rein. End of story. Actually, I should add that what goes around comes around. So let it call me nettlesome. I call it officious.

I have the following to say to the assertion that everything is happy and fine and good: Baloney! DDO Trolls relies heavily on "useful idiots", that is, people who unwittingly do DDO Trolls's dirty work for it. Without its swarms of useful idiots, DDO Trolls would not have been able to conceal the fact that it has"not once, but several times"been able to extirpate the very things that I certainly cherish without anyone stopping it. How long can that go on? As long as its unctuous pleas are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and present a noble vision of who we were, who we are, and who we can potentially be.

While I am not attempting to argue openly in favor of any particular position, certain facts are clear. For instance, we need to ask DDO Trolls to rephrase its criticisms in a more reasoned way. Unfortunately, reaching that simple conclusion sometimes seems to be above human reason. But there is a wisdom above human, and to that we must look if we are ever to advocate social change through dialogue, passive resistance, and nonviolence. Lastly, for those who read this letter, I indeed hope you take it to heart and pass this message on to others.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.