Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Does the Gay animal theory help/harm Gays?

TheMoralCompass2014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 12:19:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I this forum I would like to get the opinions of folks with regard to the gay animal theory. This theory seeks to perpetuate a belief that animals other than humans are gay. I think it harms the gay lobby in that it equates human intimacy to acts of dominance and barnyard rutting. Thoughts and remarks welcomed, please treat others with respect.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 6:51:27 PM
At 8/31/2014 12:19:52 PM, TheMoralCompass2014 wrote:
I this forum I would like to get the opinions of folks with regard to the gay animal theory. This theory seeks to perpetuate a belief that animals other than humans are gay. I think it harms the gay lobby in that it equates human intimacy to acts of dominance and barnyard rutting. Thoughts and remarks welcomed, please treat others with respect.

It harms them because they classify themselves as being on the same intellectual level as animals.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 9:46:21 PM
At 9/1/2014 6:51:27 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/31/2014 12:19:52 PM, TheMoralCompass2014 wrote:

It harms them because they classify themselves as being on the same intellectual level as animals.

Its a response to those who say the act is unnatural.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 6:20:29 AM
False dichotomy. Whether or not any non-human animals engage in same-sex acts has no bearing on our decision to not discriminate against humans based on sexuality.