Jump to topic:

"Rep the King" ... and other Christian shirts

JasperFrancisShickadance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 6:38:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Where can I buy awesome Christian shirts? Please give the links and share your fav shirts you as a Christian and are unashamed to show it :)
My cat knows how I feel (inside joke). Oh and I'm a klutz who loves to make people laugh! I want to be remembered for my hospitality and humor.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 6:41:24 PM
At 9/1/2014 6:38:34 PM, JasperFrancisShickadance wrote:
Where can I buy awesome Christian shirts? Please give the links and share your fav shirts you as a Christian and are unashamed to show it :)

You are aware of the term google it?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
JasperFrancisShickadance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 8:40:01 PM
At 9/1/2014 6:41:24 PM, sadolite wrote:

You are aware of the term google it?

Yes :P If you know of a website, a link would be helpful. But more so I enjoy seeing funny or cool Christian shirt designs...so I guess we can use this forum to share your favorite Jesus culture designs. (If you want - or, just leave this page haha)

Currently, I am jealous for this shirt :) http://www.amazon.com...
My cat knows how I feel (inside joke). Oh and I'm a klutz who loves to make people laugh! I want to be remembered for my hospitality and humor.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 8:55:27 PM

Notw.com is a good place to look. I have really crazy good ideas so I want to design shirts.
JasperFrancisShickadance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 8:56:41 PM
At 9/1/2014 8:55:27 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Notw.com is a good place to look. I have really crazy good ideas so I want to design shirts.

Thank you!

Mind posting your great designs??
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 9:12:46 PM

Hmm... I've never bought christian stuff before. You could try one of those shirt making stalls in the mall. When I need a specific accessory, I just make it (i,e, Iron Crosses, Rosaries, etc).
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
JasperFrancisShickadance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 9:19:00 PM
At 9/1/2014 9:12:46 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Hmm... I've never bought christian stuff before. You could try one of those shirt making stalls in the mall. When I need a specific accessory, I just make it (i,e, Iron Crosses, Rosaries, etc).

Cool!
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 9:35:52 PM
At 9/1/2014 8:56:41 PM, JasperFrancisShickadance wrote:
At 9/1/2014 8:55:27 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Thank you!

Mind posting your great designs??

Lol well I don't make t shirts, i did make a cap with God's name in Hebrew in the center, Jesus, the lamb, lion of Judah, the Temple, and that's it lol