Jump to topic:

"Rep the King" ... and other Christian shirts

JasperFrancisShickadance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 6:38:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Where can I buy awesome Christian shirts? Please give the links and share your fav shirts you as a Christian and are unashamed to show it :)
My cat knows how I feel (inside joke). Oh and I'm a klutz who loves to make people laugh! I want to be remembered for my hospitality and humor.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 6:41:24 PM
At 9/1/2014 6:38:34 PM, JasperFrancisShickadance wrote:
Where can I buy awesome Christian shirts? Please give the links and share your fav shirts you as a Christian and are unashamed to show it :)

You are aware of the term google it?
JasperFrancisShickadance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 8:40:01 PM
At 9/1/2014 6:41:24 PM, sadolite wrote:

You are aware of the term google it?

Yes :P If you know of a website, a link would be helpful. But more so I enjoy seeing funny or cool Christian shirt designs...so I guess we can use this forum to share your favorite Jesus culture designs. (If you want - or, just leave this page haha)

Currently, I am jealous for this shirt :) http://www.amazon.com...
My cat knows how I feel (inside joke). Oh and I'm a klutz who loves to make people laugh! I want to be remembered for my hospitality and humor.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 8:55:27 PM

Notw.com is a good place to look. I have really crazy good ideas so I want to design shirts.
JasperFrancisShickadance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 8:56:41 PM
At 9/1/2014 8:55:27 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Notw.com is a good place to look. I have really crazy good ideas so I want to design shirts.

Thank you!

Mind posting your great designs??
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 9:12:46 PM

Hmm... I've never bought christian stuff before. You could try one of those shirt making stalls in the mall. When I need a specific accessory, I just make it (i,e, Iron Crosses, Rosaries, etc).
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
JasperFrancisShickadance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 9:19:00 PM
At 9/1/2014 9:12:46 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Hmm... I've never bought christian stuff before. You could try one of those shirt making stalls in the mall. When I need a specific accessory, I just make it (i,e, Iron Crosses, Rosaries, etc).

Cool!
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 9:35:52 PM
At 9/1/2014 8:56:41 PM, JasperFrancisShickadance wrote:
At 9/1/2014 8:55:27 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Thank you!

Mind posting your great designs??

Lol well I don't make t shirts, i did make a cap with God's name in Hebrew in the center, Jesus, the lamb, lion of Judah, the Temple, and that's it lol