Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Straight animal theory help/harm straights?

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 6:59:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Does the heterosexual animal theory help/harm straights? This theory seeks to perpetuate a belief that animals other than humans are straight. I think it harms the straight lobby in that it equates human intimacy to acts of dominance and barnyard rutting. I mean just look at the video I posted! Thoughts and remarks welcomed, please treat others with respect.

I think it harms them because it places them on the same intellectual level of animals.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Osiris_Rosenthorne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 12:33:56 PM
At 9/1/2014 6:59:00 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Does the heterosexual animal theory help/harm straights? This theory seeks to perpetuate a belief that animals other than humans are straight. I think it harms the straight lobby in that it equates human intimacy to acts of dominance and barnyard rutting. I mean just look at the video I posted! Thoughts and remarks welcomed, please treat others with respect.

I think it harms them because it places them on the same intellectual level of animals.

Haven't other animals been recorded having opposite? To be honest, I've never been much concerned with the sexual preferences held by giraffe. Though, I do recall a talk given by Dawkins about why sexual reproduction occurs. He mentioned a species of, I think, flatfish, that could reproduce asexually.
I probably hate everything you stand for - and on.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 6:34:41 PM
It's an irrelevant fact that has no bearing to the question of the morality of homosexuality - it harms any straight person stupid enough to try to use it in a debate. I don't even think that it's worthwhile to point out that some animals are gay in order to destroy that claim. Doing so gives much more respect to the thought-process that humans should get moral guidance from animals than it deserves, and the idea shouldn't even be considered.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 5:37:57 PM
Don't think I have ever heard a heterosexual have to resort to comparing themselves to animals to justify their heterosexuality other than say it is the natural intended feature of nature. To reproduce. Theres only one way nature allows that to happen.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 9:01:56 PM
At 9/4/2014 5:37:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
Theres only one way nature allows that to happen.

Abiogenesis, asexual reproduction (including budding, binary fission, parthenogenesis, apomixis, fragmentation, conjugation, and spore formation), same sex reproduction, sexual reproduction (including autogamy, which occurs in hermaphroditic organisms and allogamy, what humans do). Then there's differences in the periods: Semelparity, iteroparity, and polycyclic.

Nature's too kinky for just one ;)
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 4:42:33 PM
At 9/4/2014 9:01:56 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/4/2014 5:37:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
Theres only one way nature allows that to happen.

Abiogenesis, asexual reproduction (including budding, binary fission, parthenogenesis, apomixis, fragmentation, conjugation, and spore formation), same sex reproduction, sexual reproduction (including autogamy, which occurs in hermaphroditic organisms and allogamy, what humans do). Then there's differences in the periods: Semelparity, iteroparity, and polycyclic.

Nature's too kinky for just one ;)

We are talking about people not micro single celled organisms
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 6:35:04 PM
This thread is dumb, but have any of you seen that video where the dog tries to revive the fish?!?!?! ;___;