Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Anime Lovers

collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 9:21:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't want to see your picture appear in this article someday

http://www.asylum.com...
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 9:39:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
why do people like to be idiots?

I mean I guess the guys getting attention, but you'd think he'd have enough self respect to not want that kind of attention.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 9:41:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 9:39:35 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
why do people like to be idiots?

I mean I guess the guys getting attention, but you'd think he'd have enough self respect to not want that kind of attention.

I don't see what the big deal is, I take my bucket of Kfc everywhere I go.
kfc
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 9:42:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 9:41:27 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/19/2010 9:39:35 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
why do people like to be idiots?

I mean I guess the guys getting attention, but you'd think he'd have enough self respect to not want that kind of attention.

I don't see what the big deal is, I take my bucket of Kfc everywhere I go.

yeah, but that makes sense. I would presume that's because you care to Eat the KFC...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 3:45:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 9:42:44 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

yeah, but that makes sense. I would presume that's because you care to Eat the KFC...

How so? Clearly he just wants attention by talking about KFC all the time as if anyone gives a sh-t because he thinks people find it "funny."
President of DDO
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 3:51:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 3:45:15 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 3/19/2010 9:42:44 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

yeah, but that makes sense. I would presume that's because you care to Eat the KFC...

How so? Clearly he just wants attention by talking about KFC all the time as if anyone gives a sh-t because he thinks people find it "funny."

I think it's hilarious.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Immortal
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 4:02:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 3:59:29 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Hey. At least he gets to sleep with it every night. XD

Don't we all sleep with our pillows?
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 4:04:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 4:02:10 PM, Immortal wrote:
At 3/19/2010 3:59:29 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Hey. At least he gets to sleep with it every night. XD

Don't we all sleep with our pillows?

Over-analyzing jokes makes jokes unfunny.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 4:04:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 9:35:35 AM, Koopin wrote:
OH SHOOT! Kinesis finally snapped...

I'm more into shonen anime. Which means I'm more likely to end up like this: http://z.about.com...
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 4:05:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 4:02:10 PM, Immortal wrote:
At 3/19/2010 3:59:29 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Hey. At least he gets to sleep with it every night. XD

Don't we all sleep with our pillows?

Sleep meaning 'have sex with' in this context.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 4:28:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 3:45:15 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 3/19/2010 9:42:44 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

yeah, but that makes sense. I would presume that's because you care to Eat the KFC...

How so? Clearly he just wants attention by talking about KFC all the time as if anyone gives a sh-t because he thinks people find it "funny."

You sound like you need some KFC to relax.
kfc
Immortal
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 4:34:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 4:05:34 PM, Kinesis wrote:

Sleep meaning 'have sex with' in this context.

Do you mean those love pillows in Japan?
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 1:48:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 4:28:40 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/19/2010 3:45:15 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 3/19/2010 9:42:44 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

yeah, but that makes sense. I would presume that's because you care to Eat the KFC...

How so? Clearly he just wants attention by talking about KFC all the time as if anyone gives a sh-t because he thinks people find it "funny."

You sound like you need some KFC to relax.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 1:53:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Anime is kinda cool, but that guy clearly takes it too far... It's like that guy in Japan who married a girl inside a video game. One almost has to feel sorry for these people. :/
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 1:57:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 1:53:30 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Anime is kinda cool, but that guy clearly takes it too far... It's like that guy in Japan who married a girl inside a video game. One almost has to feel sorry for these people. :/

I don't see why. Love can take many forms that seems strange to other people. Who cares as long as they're happy? Having said that, a lot of these things turn out to be jokes. The guy who married a video game character wasn't being serious.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 1:59:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 1:57:36 AM, Kinesis wrote:
At 3/20/2010 1:53:30 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Anime is kinda cool, but that guy clearly takes it too far... It's like that guy in Japan who married a girl inside a video game. One almost has to feel sorry for these people. :/

I don't see why. Love can take many forms that seems strange to other people. Who cares as long as they're happy? Having said that, a lot of these things turn out to be jokes. The guy who married a video game character wasn't being serious.

So you're saying that if a person wants to make love to a child, a family member, or an animal they can because they're "happy" doing so?
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2010 11:40:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 1:59:31 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/20/2010 1:57:36 AM, Kinesis wrote:
At 3/20/2010 1:53:30 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Anime is kinda cool, but that guy clearly takes it too far... It's like that guy in Japan who married a girl inside a video game. One almost has to feel sorry for these people. :/

I don't see why. Love can take many forms that seems strange to other people. Who cares as long as they're happy? Having said that, a lot of these things turn out to be jokes. The guy who married a video game character wasn't being serious.

So you're saying that if a person wants to make love to a child, a family member, or an animal they can because they're "happy" doing so?

Straw Man much?
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown