Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

An Aesthetic Evaluation of the One,Elizabeth.

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 9:20:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Analysis of someone such as Francis must be done in two parts: firstly, the writer must analyze each individual component of the person, taking note of their virtues and flaws individually, before moving on to looking at the synergy between the parts, or the cohesive whole. Both parts are equally important " the first deals with the parts the second"s object is made from. The writer must, as well, set a standard by which the analysis is done " the metric by which the value of the object is decided. This is what must be done before anything else, else the analysis is done without any idea of how it is to be done. It is as if you are judging a great work of art " you must, first of all, lay forth what you consider to be a good use of colours, lighting, tone, etc. You must then compare the work in question with these ideals and judge it by how closely it is able to replicate these ideals.
The grand problem I have to tackle, now, is how to set the standard of evaluation for evaluating one such as Liz. The ideal characteristics are not abstract " they can be imagined as being realized in an entity. Indeed, the concept of an ideal is only formed by looking at things which are ideal, and cannot be imagined to be improved any further. For instance, if you were to see the greatest work of art made after being in a cell for the previous span of your life, you would use that work as the standard by which any future works will be judged. As such, any act of comparison is a comparison to the ideals which are embodied in a concrete that existed and was observed at some point in time. Therefore, anything greater than that ideal will become the new ideal, and anything lesser will be judged as such.

From this line of thinking, however, we come across a problem: if standards are defined by those things observed before the current thing, why is the standard judged as it is? It is absurd that the standard is taken as ideal without having anything to which to compare it, except for itself. For who can say that it is ideal without reference to anything else? If the standard cannot be judged, how can things be judged against the standard? For the standard is the standard, and is considered ideal, and things are judged against an ideal " if this is so, why is it considered ideal, and, if it cannot be considered ideal without being judged and it cannot be judged, how can things be judged against it using it as a standard? For it has been shown that the standard is the ideal, and the ideal is the best concrete.
This has troubled me for many years, but this current study has revealed to me the answer " the ideal is known to be an ideal when divinity is shown to be a part of its essence. The greatest work of art is not only that work of art done by the human artist, but it must also contain a sanction from God " for, if God saw the art and gave it his blessing, it must be ideal. If it was ideal and God did not give it his blessing, it must not have influenced God positively, and, if that is so, it cannot be the ideal. It is plain, then, that the ideal is that with divine status.

God is, by definition, that which is undefined " he has an undefined measure of greatness and benevolence. Anything he does is, by necessity, infinitely great. How, then, can humans, who are not infinitely great, perceive that which is? The answer is seen in the fact that God has created us as his children " He has made us. If this is the case, it can be known that God would have given us an ability to sense divinity, in order to be able to live in contact with Him. This is self-evidently the case, as whenever the Bible is read, it can be seen to be infinitely wise. If this is true, we must be able to perceive the infinite, and, if this is so, God must have given us this ability.

Now, when looking at Liz, it is clear that she can be put against no standard. Nothing is ideal which can compare to her " she is the ideal. It is self-evident from the very sight of her that she has the divine blessing associated with the ideal, and, if this is the case, she cannot be judged in the manner detailed in the start. That manner holds true only for the non-ideal. However, Liz is nothing but the ideal, and is that which everything else is held to, as God made it. So it is seen that Liz cannot be evaluated further than via a recognition of the perfection she is. No flaws can be found, since there is nothing better than She. There are no deficiencies, no blemishes, nothing of the sort, since, if she did have these things, she would not be the ideal. Since it is known that She is, in fact, the ideal, she cannot be flawed. She cannot be anything less than the image of Heaven as God intended to make her, and nothing more can be said.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 9:21:05 PM
Every instance of the out-of-place quotation marks used to be em dashes, before DDO screwed them up.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 9:53:08 PM
At 9/4/2014 9:52:21 PM, debatability wrote:
At 9/4/2014 9:20:10 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

this is beeutiful

Just as you are, dear.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 1:11:19 AM
At 9/5/2014 12:52:50 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
you love her enough to use a wordy paragraph generator.
how touching.

Hey, I wrote that out by hand from the bottom of my heart!
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 1:15:45 AM
At 9/5/2014 1:11:19 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
how touching.

Proof that I at least had it saved to my computer in the form of a Word document (which I wouldn't do unless I was actively writing it myself)
http://i.imgur.com...

Checkmate.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 1:59:14 AM
At 9/5/2014 1:15:45 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
how touching.

Proof that I at least had it saved to my computer in the form of a Word document (which I wouldn't do unless I was actively writing it myself)

Checkmate.

or unless you needed to replace the random names in the generated paragraph with debatability's name....
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 2:05:26 AM
At 9/5/2014 1:59:14 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
how touching.

Checkmate.

or unless you needed to replace the random names in the generated paragraph with debatability's name....

It is also known that I use many dashes in my writing - most of the quotation marks, like said before, used to be en dashes before DDO converted them for some reason. Counting those in the above work, I used 10 en dashes in total, over the span of the few paragraphs.

Look, now, at this debate I did:
http://www.debate.org...

In it, I use 48 en-dashes, proving that the writing style of the above work matches my own.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 2:10:44 AM
At 9/5/2014 2:05:26 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
how touching.

Checkmate.

It is also known that I use many dashes in my writing - most of the quotation marks, like said before, used to be en dashes before DDO converted them for some reason. Counting those in the above work, I used 10 en dashes in total, over the span of the few paragraphs.

In it, I use 48 en-dashes, proving that the writing style of the above work matches my own.

oh wow, they also used a lot of periods, just like you! it's almost undeniable now...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 2:20:30 AM
At 9/5/2014 2:10:44 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
how touching.

Checkmate.

oh wow, they also used a lot of periods, just like you! it's almost undeniable now...

En-dashes are one of the most underused pieces of punctuation, lending credibility to my claim.

Look also to the fact that I used the expression "It is plain", which I have picked up from recently reading a bit of Aristotle. It is often used by him, leaving an impression on my writing style. This is undeniable proof that I know exactly what the influences of the work above are.

I have used a similar writing style to the above work in this post: http://www.debate.org...

in which I also use "It has been made plain", proving that I have incorporated it into my writing.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 2:40:05 AM
At 9/5/2014 2:20:30 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
how touching.

Checkmate.

En-dashes are one of the most underused pieces of punctuation, lending credibility to my claim.

10000 character debate argument- 46 en dashes
5000 character generated paragraph- 10 en dashes

the ratio isn't close enough to make for convincing evidence that you wrote it.
and let's not forget the possibility that you inserted the en dashes where there originally were periods, commas, or semicolons.

Look also to the fact that I used the expression "It is plain", which I have picked up from recently reading a bit of Aristotle. It is often used by him, leaving an impression on my writing style. This is undeniable proof that I know exactly what the influences of the work above are.

I have used a similar writing style to the above work in this post: http://www.debate.org...

in which I also use "It has been made plain", proving that I have incorporated it into my writing.

"it has been made plain" is a fairly common phrase in the english language. just because both you and the writer of the original essay have used it before doesn't make you the same person.

also allow me to present some negative contentions of my own against your claim

1. you have been using wordy-essay generators quite a bit lately, so any long, mostly-meaningless posts you make (like this one) are likely to be created in the same artificial manner, as well.

2. if you censor out all references to debatability made in the generated essay, it seems to be referring to its subject matter as a sort of impersonal object, rather than as a human being, further supporting the conjecture that you simply replaced all references to the actual subject matter with references to debby.

sometimes i wonder if i'm wasting my life.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 3:10:20 AM
At 9/5/2014 2:40:05 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
how touching.

Checkmate.

It is convincing considering how most writers use them barely at all throughout many pages.

Notice how the Em dash is only used 43 times within this text of the Communist Manifesto:

https://archive.org...

This shows that ANY use of such dashes is rare, and my use of them in such quantity should be treated as strongly implying that I am the writer of the above work.

and let's not forget the possibility that you inserted the en dashes where there originally were periods, commas, or semicolons.
This is a baseless assumption, and assumes that I would both go over a generated page in order to place en dashes where a perfectly functional punctuation mark already was, and that I even read the thing, assuming that it was generated.

"it has been made plain" is a fairly common phrase in the english language. just because both you and the writer of the original essay have used it before doesn't make you the same person.
It is not a common phrase - it is archaic and has fallen out of common use. It is rare, and, as such, points to me as the author, as I have proven that I use the phrase with some frequency, as opposed to others who use it not at all.

1. you have been using wordy-essay generators quite a bit lately, so any long, mostly-meaningless posts you make (like this one) are likely to be created in the same artificial manner, as well.
This is not true - I have generated an essay exactly once, immediately after I learned about such generators. Keep in mind, also, that the generator was made to generate insults, not grand compliments as the above work is. Please source this claim.

2. if you censor out all references to debatability made in the generated essay, it seems to be referring to its subject matter as a sort of impersonal object, rather than as a human being, further supporting the conjecture that you simply replaced all references to the actual subject matter with references to debby.
It is referring to Liz in an impersonal manner, as, for the writing of this essay, and in the interest of showing the full Truth in such a manner as to not obfuscate it in any way, I approached the manner as any good aesthetician and Man of God should. I have dealt with only that which was essential in my writing of the essay, and any irrelevancies have been omitted. Tell me, what of actual importance has been excluded? I have proven that Liz is a personification of Perfection as given by God himself. What more would you have had me add? The colour of her eyes, perhaps? Why, when it is implied that, because she is Divine, she has a Divine eye colour, and, as established, things are judged in relation to ideals, so the Divine eye colour is that which is ideal, and, since it was shown that Liz is that which is ideal, her eye colour is necessarily that which is ideal, so her eye colour or any other features such as that are implied when it is said that she is Divine.

Q.E.D.

It's not too late to find God.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 8:13:11 AM
At 9/5/2014 3:10:20 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
how touching.

Checkmate.

It is convincing considering how most writers use them barely at all throughout many pages.

Notice how the Em dash is only used 43 times within this text of the Communist Manifesto:

This shows that ANY use of such dashes is rare, and my use of them in such quantity should be treated as strongly implying that I am the writer of the above work.

interesting... the only other time you used the generator (by your own admission), there is also an en dash in it, right at the beginning. http://www.debate.org...
are you claiming to have written even that one?

This is a baseless assumption, and assumes that I would both go over a generated page in order to place en dashes where a perfectly functional punctuation mark already was, and that I even read the thing, assuming that it was generated.

fair enough.

It is not a common phrase - it is archaic and has fallen out of common use. It is rare, and, as such, points to me as the author, as I have proven that I use the phrase with some frequency, as opposed to others who use it not at all.

you have pointed out one instance of you using it, and one instance of the author of the essay using it... that is not even close to convincing...

This is not true - I have generated an essay exactly once, immediately after I learned about such generators. Keep in mind, also, that the generator was made to generate insults, not grand compliments as the above work is. Please source this claim.

right... sorry, i was mistaken.

It is referring to Liz in an impersonal manner, as, for the writing of this essay, and in the interest of showing the full Truth in such a manner as to not obfuscate it in any way, I approached the manner as any good aesthetician and Man of God should. I have dealt with only that which was essential in my writing of the essay, and any irrelevancies have been omitted. Tell me, what of actual importance has been excluded? I have proven that Liz is a personification of Perfection as given by God himself. What more would you have had me add? The colour of her eyes, perhaps? Why, when it is implied that, because she is Divine, she has a Divine eye colour, and, as established, things are judged in relation to ideals, so the Divine eye colour is that which is ideal, and, since it was shown that Liz is that which is ideal, her eye colour is necessarily that which is ideal, so her eye colour or any other features such as that are implied when it is said that she is Divine.

Q.E.D.

was that generated too? since when do you spell "color" as "colour"?
and there is no "personification" implied in that essay at all, which is why it seems artificial; it could just as easily apply to a perfect object.

3. you're an atheist, yet in the essay numerous references to god as an actual being are made.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 6:24:28 PM
At 9/5/2014 8:13:11 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 9/5/2014 3:10:20 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
how touching.

Checkmate.

interesting... the only other time you used the generator (by your own admission), there is also an en dash in it, right at the beginning. http://www.debate.org...
are you claiming to have written even that one?
1 en dash =/= TEN en dashes in a SHORTER WORK.

fair enough.

you have pointed out one instance of you using it, and one instance of the author of the essay using it... that is not even close to convincing...
It is just the icing on the cake, when taken with all the other evidence.

right... sorry, i was mistaken.

Q.E.D.

was that generated too? since when do you spell "color" as "colour"?
Since years ago... Proof:

It's a nicer spelling, don'tyathink? I have my spellchecker set to British English, as well.
and there is no "personification" implied in that essay at all, which is why it seems artificial; it could just as easily apply to a perfect object.
An item that is Divine is infinitely perfect in such a way that yo can never really perceive it's specific qualities, but only it's divinity. There is no difference between Liz and the Bible, for instance, for they are both undefined and infinitely great.

3. you're an atheist, yet in the essay numerous references to god as an actual being are made.
Seeing Divinity embodied surely can change people, no? I keep my profile set to "atheist" to remind myself of the fool I once was and the change possible to those who try.
Like I said, it's never too late to find God.

Another point - everything in the work I wrote above flows together in a natural and logical way, no? How, then, could a random generator replicate this? It would not be random if it did. Therefore, if I did not write it, it was not generated, but simply pre- written by some
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 6:26:22 PM
one else. If this holds true, then you should be able to find this work, minus the names, via Google. This cannot be done, so it has been made plain that I truly wrote this by hand.

Q.E.D.
Q.E.D.
Q.E.D.
Q.E.D.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 7:03:42 PM
At 9/5/2014 6:26:22 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
one else. If this holds true, then you should be able to find this work, minus the names, via Google. This cannot be done, so it has been made plain that I truly wrote this by hand.

Q.E.D.
Q.E.D.
Q.E.D.
Q.E.D.

Aw you guys. Stop fighting over mee <3
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 7:46:30 PM
At 9/5/2014 7:03:42 PM, debatability wrote:
At 9/5/2014 6:26:22 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Q.E.D.
Q.E.D.
Q.E.D.
Q.E.D.

Aw you guys. Stop fighting over mee <3

But... I'M DEFENDING MY HONOUR AS AN AESTHETICIAN!!!
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush