Jump to topic:

Lauren

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 6:55:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lwerd, Im pretty sure it violates the TOS for you to post that link here.

However, I won't report you as long as you send copies of any and all photos you may send to you-know-exactly-whom.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 6:56:36 PM
copies of any and all photos you may *get* to you-know-exactly-whom.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 6:56:41 PM
At 3/20/2010 6:55:34 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

However, I won't report you as long as you send copies of any and all photos you may send to you-know-exactly-whom.

Someone with a username similar (or the exact same) as mine may also want all of those photos ...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 6:58:14 PM

I don't have any lol. I don't know why it would be in violation -- the b00bs are bleeped out. I just thought it was funny. People who have been cheated on, UNITE! I don't care about Tiger Woods' sob story either lol.
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:00:32 PM
At 3/20/2010 6:58:14 PM, theLwerd wrote:

I don't have any lol.
You will if you revisit the site after enough of us click on it, which is the real reason why people post links like that on forums like this.

I don't know why it would be in violation -- the b00bs are bleeped out.
They don't stay that way when the site is used as intended.

I just thought it was funny.
The meme is old. There are about a billion different sites that are the same as that in every element except the background color and who the female is ^_^.
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:01:34 PM

I don't have any lol. I don't know why it would be in violation -- the b00bs are bleeped out. I just thought it was funny. People who have been cheated on, UNITE! I don't care about Tiger Woods' sob story either lol.

United we stand!! lolz
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:06:02 PM
At 3/20/2010 7:01:34 PM, True2GaGa wrote:

United we stand!! lolz

United we stand, divided we fall.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:06:55 PM
Let me be clear - I know damn well that the meme is old. I posted it randomly for sh-ts and giggles lol I have no intention of revisiting that site and I don't care how fake it is or what the aims are. This thread is as useless as one by banker except the content is more entertaining.
President of DDO
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:10:34 PM
At 3/20/2010 7:06:55 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Let me be clear - I know damn well that the meme is old. I posted it randomly for sh-ts and giggles lol I have no intention of revisiting that site and I don't care how fake it is or what the aims are. This thread is as useless as one by banker except the content is more entertaining.

It certainly made me laugh. Are you okay, L? You seem a little irritated.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:12:45 PM
At 3/20/2010 7:10:34 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Good call. I was actually irritated a few minutes ago (annoyed, snappy... lol) but I'm better now :)
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:13:55 PM
So you won't be sharing any content behind closed doors immune to TOS concerns? q_q
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:14:36 PM
At 3/20/2010 7:12:45 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 3/20/2010 7:10:34 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Good call. I was actually irritated a few minutes ago (annoyed, snappy... lol) but I'm better now :)

Sweet. I'm usually annoyed and snappy as well :)
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:16:37 PM
At 3/20/2010 7:06:02 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 3/20/2010 7:01:34 PM, True2GaGa wrote:

United we stand!! lolz

United we stand, divided we fall.

OMGEZZY I HAVE A BUTTON THAT SAYS THAT!!!!!! Omg. Its a little elephant donkey lolz.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:17:06 PM
Donkephant?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:17:41 PM
At 3/20/2010 7:13:55 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
So you won't be sharing any content behind closed doors immune to TOS concerns? q_q

I didn't even know that was an option. I had seen these types of sites before (so I know a lot of them are fake - though still funny, on the off chance that some scorned person really does something like this... I can picture Askbob being the type lol) but I guess I didn't even look at it thoroughly enough to see how it worked. You know I suck at the internet/computers, Ragnar. I wouldn't know how to even go about it. Why don't you try?
President of DDO
Right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:20:00 PM
At 3/20/2010 7:17:41 PM, theLwerd wrote:

I didn't even know that was an option. I had seen these types of sites before (so I know a lot of them are fake - though still funny, on the off chance that some scorned person really does something like this... I can picture Askbob being the type lol) but I guess I didn't even look at it thoroughly enough to see how it worked. You know I suck at the internet/computers, Ragnar. I wouldn't know how to even go about it. Why don't you try?

I think he's asking you to send him nude pictures of yourself that you send to your significant other lol
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:21:14 PM
At 3/20/2010 7:20:00 PM, Right wrote:

I think he's asking you to send him nude pictures of yourself that you send to your significant other lol

Not shocking.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:21:38 PM

Because it's not about computer skills, it's about getting people to click on a link, i.e., social skills . That's why I don't try ^_^.

Usually the last one or two things they promise they don't deliver but everything else they tend to.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:22:46 PM
At 3/20/2010 7:21:14 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 3/20/2010 7:20:00 PM, Right wrote:

Not shocking.

Not true, either, but only because it didn't come to mind. Besides, the only chance of that is when one or both of them is drunk, and they know when they are drunk, not me.