Jump to topic:

About a poll I made...

PartTimeHipster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 6:50:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I recently made a poll about Nazis and human rights. The reason I am saying this here is because there used to be a Swastika on the thumbnail of the poll. The website told me they were unable to post my poll. So I made an experimental decision to replace the picture of the Swastika with something else involving the poll, and then they said, "Yep, it's good. Go ahead." They didn't actually say that, it's how I saw it.

Is there a problem with just a simple use of an image? Are Nazis not allowed to use the Internet? (I'm not a Nazi, by the way) This goes back to my poll, "Do Nazis deserve human rights?".

What world do we live in where Nazis today aren't allowed to use the Internet, for example? More importantly on this website! Homophobes, homosexuals, atheists, Christians, feminists, MRAs, anyone can discuss any topic here! Why am I not allowed to even use an image of something as man-made as a logo?

What's the problem?
My name is Dylan and I make things. Specifically with cameras and microphones.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 4:01:18 PM
At 9/24/2014 6:50:05 AM, PartTimeHipster wrote:
I recently made a poll about Nazis and human rights. The reason I am saying this here is because there used to be a Swastika on the thumbnail of the poll. The website told me they were unable to post my poll. So I made an experimental decision to replace the picture of the Swastika with something else involving the poll, and then they said, "Yep, it's good. Go ahead." They didn't actually say that, it's how I saw it.

Is there a problem with just a simple use of an image? Are Nazis not allowed to use the Internet? (I'm not a Nazi, by the way) This goes back to my poll, "Do Nazis deserve human rights?".

What world do we live in where Nazis today aren't allowed to use the Internet, for example? More importantly on this website! Homophobes, homosexuals, atheists, Christians, feminists, MRAs, anyone can discuss any topic here! Why am I not allowed to even use an image of something as man-made as a logo?

What's the problem?

Political correctness, plain and simple, political correctness is the problem. You can't offend the fragile minds of DDO. We must not learn from or remember anything from the past.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
PartTimeHipster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 8:08:27 PM
At 9/24/2014 4:01:18 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/24/2014 6:50:05 AM, PartTimeHipster wrote:

What's the problem?

Political correctness, plain and simple, political correctness is the problem. You can't offend the fragile minds of DDO. We must not learn from or remember anything from the past.

Really? So even today in 2014, it's still "too soon"?
My name is Dylan and I make things. Specifically with cameras and microphones.