Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Nonsense!

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 11:40:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
No, it's not another rant.

Sometimes all we need is a little nonsense.

I unraveled the toilet paper all over the bathroom, drew a happy face on my wall with some weird sticky stuff I found in a jar and I'm strumming my guitar like a mad-man!

Go ahead, just go little crazy!! :{D-|-<
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 12:11:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Try jumping up and down then running in circles, it's fun. And try to balance something on your head. Be creative.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 12:44:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 12:20:45 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I..am..currently..listening...to David Icke!

I didn't realize he was so anti-semitic.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 6:58:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/29/2010 11:40:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I unraveled the toilet paper all over the bathroom, drew a happy face on my wall with some weird sticky stuff I found in a jar and I'm strumming my guitar like a mad-man!

Go ahead, just go little crazy!! :{D-|-<

mania??

i agree, take your meds. >.<
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 12:07:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 12:12:32 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Lol, yes! I love crazy things like this. Next time I'm with my friend I'm supposed to eat a spoonful of cinnamon. xD

I heard that could kill you.

I don't know if it's true, but don't say I didn't tell you...

Though I guess if you're dead you prolly wouldn't say that anyways huh.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 12:09:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 12:07:35 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/30/2010 12:12:32 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Lol, yes! I love crazy things like this. Next time I'm with my friend I'm supposed to eat a spoonful of cinnamon. xD

I heard that could kill you.

I don't know if it's true, but don't say I didn't tell you...

Though I guess if you're dead you prolly wouldn't say that anyways huh.

No, people do it all the time. It doesn't kill them.
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 2:09:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 12:09:46 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/30/2010 12:07:35 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/30/2010 12:12:32 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Lol, yes! I love crazy things like this. Next time I'm with my friend I'm supposed to eat a spoonful of cinnamon. xD

I heard that could kill you.

I don't know if it's true, but don't say I didn't tell you...

Though I guess if you're dead you prolly wouldn't say that anyways huh.

No, people do it all the time. It doesn't kill them.

I did it last week and now I'm dead. Here's living proof.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 2:17:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/29/2010 11:40:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
No, it's not another rant.

Sometimes all we need is a little nonsense.

I unraveled the toilet paper all over the bathroom, drew a happy face on my wall with some weird sticky stuff I found in a jar and I'm strumming my guitar like a mad-man!

Go ahead, just go little crazy!! :{D-|-<

You should try this cool game. It's called Bobbing for Hairdryers.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 7:03:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 12:07:35 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/30/2010 12:12:32 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Lol, yes! I love crazy things like this. Next time I'm with my friend I'm supposed to eat a spoonful of cinnamon. xD

I heard that could kill you.

Nah. My friends did it lol it just makes you puke (most people).
President of DDO
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 7:04:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 7:03:29 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 3/30/2010 12:07:35 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/30/2010 12:12:32 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Lol, yes! I love crazy things like this. Next time I'm with my friend I'm supposed to eat a spoonful of cinnamon. xD

I heard that could kill you.

Nah. My friends did it lol it just makes you puke (most people).

I'm going to try that now....
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 7:06:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 2:17:54 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 3/29/2010 11:40:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
No, it's not another rant.

Sometimes all we need is a little nonsense.

I unraveled the toilet paper all over the bathroom, drew a happy face on my wall with some weird sticky stuff I found in a jar and I'm strumming my guitar like a mad-man!

Go ahead, just go little crazy!! :{D-|-<

You should try this cool game. It's called Bobbing for Hairdryers.

Win.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 7:17:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 12:44:40 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/30/2010 12:20:45 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I..am..currently..listening...to David Icke!

I didn't realize he was so anti-semitic.

Show me one thing that he has said that is anti-Semetic. All of that is purely rumor and false lies spread about him to discredit him. He has explicitly stated that this is NOT a Jewish conspiracy, he is NOT against Jews, nor does he even believe race exists! It's absurd. I have read his books and he makes this blatantly clear.

He is actually sympathizing with the majority of the Jews who were BETRAYED by the Rothschilds who happened to be Jewish.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 8:10:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/29/2010 11:40:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
No, it's not another rant.

Sometimes all we need is a little nonsense.

I unraveled the toilet paper all over the bathroom, drew a happy face on my wall with some weird sticky stuff I found in a jar and I'm strumming my guitar like a mad-man!

Go ahead, just go little crazy!! :{D-|-<

Every time I read what you right I get my dose of nonsense!

And it is a big dose!
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 8:26:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 7:17:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/30/2010 12:44:40 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/30/2010 12:20:45 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I..am..currently..listening...to David Icke!

I didn't realize he was so anti-semitic.

What! How dare you? Criticize my prophet at your own peril

Hmm, that sounds strangely familiar...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 8:32:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 8:26:02 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 3/30/2010 7:17:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
What! How dare you? Criticize my prophet at your own peril

Hmm, that sounds strangely familiar...

I don't consider him to be a prophet at all. Also, I don't care if people criticize him, long as it is based on fact. If someone claims he is anti-Semetic which is blatantly false, I will call them out on that.

Please, at least be intellectually honest.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat