Jump to topic:

Geo!!

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2010 1:07:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I typed the word "Illuminati" and no search results were returned, lol.

I personally use the "Library of the Pleiades" website as a conspiracy encyclopedia.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2010 1:09:59 AM
At 4/5/2010 1:07:45 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I personally use the "Library of the Pleiades" website as a conspiracy encyclopedia.

I was just going to say I can't understand it since it's all in Spanish, but then I looked on the other side and saw English. Looks interesting though. I enjoy reading conspiracy theories sometimes for entertainment. ;)
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2010 2:25:40 AM
At 4/5/2010 1:07:45 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I know, the wiki was just created. Thought you might want to add your own stuff.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 4:05:39 PM
At 4/6/2010 4:02:05 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:59:46 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I dislike the gray background.

... Is that all?

I loll'ed. :D
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 4:07:06 PM
At 4/6/2010 4:02:05 PM, Volkov wrote:

... Is that all?

Pretty much. It hurts my eyes to squint at reading it, so I don't have anything else to say about it.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 4:09:19 PM
Say, what's with the avie Volkov? Trying to associate with me? :P
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 4:27:36 PM
At 4/6/2010 4:09:19 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:

I had this avatar long before you, er, sort of.

But no. It's the symbol of the Liberal Democratic Party in the UK. Supporting them for the election. :D Even though I'm not British...

Whats your avie supposed to be anyways?
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 5:44:29 PM
At 4/6/2010 4:27:36 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 4/6/2010 4:09:19 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:

I had this avatar long before you, er, sort of.
Oh yes, I remember now.

But no. It's the symbol of the Liberal Democratic Party in the UK. Supporting them for the election. :D Even though I'm not British...
Yech x(

Whats your avie supposed to be anyways?
Logo of Celestial Being, fictional organization from the anime Gundam 00. Secretive private paramilitary organization based in space which aims through military intervention to eradicate all war.

Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 5:47:59 PM
At 4/6/2010 5:44:29 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
Yech x(

I hope that was against the political process and not against the British. xD

Logo of Celestial Being, fictional organization from the anime Gundam 00. Secretive private paramilitary organization based in space which aims through military intervention to eradicate all war.

Oh. That doesn't seem contradictory at all.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 5:48:38 PM
At 4/6/2010 5:46:48 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Secretive private paramilitary organization based in space which aims through military intervention to eradicate all war.

Is that anything like Wilson's "war to end all wars"? :)

Sorry, you're gonna have to give me the long version. I have not watched nor read that story.

Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 5:50:45 PM
At 4/6/2010 5:48:38 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 4/6/2010 5:46:48 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Secretive private paramilitary organization based in space which aims through military intervention to eradicate all war.

Sorry, you're gonna have to give me the long version. I have not watched nor read that story.

Woodrow Wilson called WWI "The war to end all wars".
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 5:53:01 PM
At 4/6/2010 5:50:45 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Wasn't that out of just trying to describe the scope of the war? I think Rezz's anime organization thingy actually wants to do what they say.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 5:55:50 PM
At 4/6/2010 5:53:01 PM, Volkov wrote:

Wasn't that out of just trying to describe the scope of the war? I think Rezz's anime organization thingy actually wants to do what they say.

I don't think that was necessarily true. Wilson tried desperately to push through those Fourteen Points of his, but Congress (and everyone else) shut him down. He was really committed to establishing what he thought was global peace.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 5:58:46 PM
At 4/6/2010 5:55:50 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I don't think that was necessarily true. Wilson tried desperately to push through those Fourteen Points of his, but Congress (and everyone else) shut him down. He was really committed to establishing what he thought was global peace.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Hm, good point. I always admired Wilson for what he wanted to do, as well as for his skills in trying to organize such a task on such a grand scale. But, "Wilsonian idealism" is a very apt term for why it fell through. He had too much faith in the old imperials in Europe. Sigh.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 6:09:27 PM

Oh, I thought you were referring to that Charlie Wilson's War thing. Well first of all, Wilson didn't start WW1. At least, not to the extent of my knowledge ;) Celestial Being is. And they don't have numbers, they have four mobile superweapons and that's it. And yes, they actually do what they say. The type of the ending of all wars that they aim for is something I vehemently disagree with (THEY WANT WORLD GOVERNMENT. SERIOUSLY, WTF.), but hey, it's a pretty picture, and at least the beginning intentions are cool.

Not something I would actually support if it became real. I just like the fantasy-ical (fantastic) idea of beating the state through superior firepower. Which I would do, by the way, if it were possible. Not only would it eliminate the ridiculous power of the governments as they are, it would also garner constant media and public attention. Which is what any peaceful movement needs.

I want to be principled and consistent to be sure, but I can't take (probably because I haven't been in the fringe/activist business for too long, or maybe because I don't want to adapt to it) the slow crawl that it's going at while millions upon millions die, including those statistically unmeasured because they are the result of omissions of actions rather than actions (ex: FDA not approving a life-saving drug because a minority of people suffer side effects, rather than just letting it sell while requiring label or something).

If I could help build up or become part of such an organization which can actually do such a thing, to take on every world power, public and secret, and be able to really put up a fight, I'd do it.

Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 6:12:09 PM
At 4/6/2010 6:09:27 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
If I could help build up or become part of such an organization which can actually do such a thing, to take on every world power, public and secret, and be able to really put up a fight, I'd do it.

Fair enough. And does your mother know you're going to do this?

Kidding. Its nice to see you're at least realistic about what needs to happen sometimes. Even if I vehemently disagree with it. :D
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 6:54:51 PM

Oh, I thought you were referring to that Charlie Wilson's War thing. Well first of all, Wilson didn't start WW1. At least, not to the extent of my knowledge ;)

Ignoring everything else - I never said that Wilson started the war. I'm just telling you he called it that. :D
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 7:02:37 PM
At 4/6/2010 6:54:51 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Oh, I thought you were referring to that Charlie Wilson's War thing. Well first of all, Wilson didn't start WW1. At least, not to the extent of my knowledge ;)

Ignoring everything else - I never said that Wilson started the war. I'm just telling you he called it that. :D

Oh, okay. I got that impression though, from the possessive you used.

tweekjones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 4:49:21 AM

Thats Gone and it looks a lot better, Hi Im the admin of ConspiraWiki and noticed your discussion on my site. The reason its not got much yet is its new if anyone would like to add something to it PLEASE DO! As to likes and dislikes i would love any suggestions you might have just leave them on my talkpage-
http://www.conspirawiki.org...

Whether you like it or not,whether your interested in helping out with content or not,I thank you for checking it out ,
TweekJones- ConspiraWiki Admin
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 9:37:08 AM

Not something I would actually support if it became real. I just like the fantasy-ical (fantastic) idea of beating the state through superior firepower. Which I would do, by the way, if it were possible. Not only would it eliminate the ridiculous power of the governments as they are, it would also garner constant media and public attention.

So you'd initiate force for the sake of protecting rights? Hmm.

(ex: FDA not approving a life-saving drug because a minority of people suffer side effects, rather than just letting it sell while requiring label or something).

Yeah, werd. That's annoying. Kinda like how the government criminalizes drugs when nearly all drugs have a legitimate medicinal purpose (the same as pharmaceutical drugs). Recreational drugs and medicinal drugs are used and abused interchangeably.
President of DDO