Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Baby Boy Names

Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 9:57:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
A friend of mine asked this on her facebook page - although I seriously question her integrity if she is honestly looking for baby names from facebook friends instead of creating one herself - I do think it's a fun idea.

If someone was about to have a baby boy, and asked you for a name suggestion, what would you say?

Please, be as epic as you want.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Defro
Posts: 852
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 1:14:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2014 9:57:09 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
A friend of mine asked this on her facebook page - although I seriously question her integrity if she is honestly looking for baby names from facebook friends instead of creating one herself - I do think it's a fun idea.

If someone was about to have a baby boy, and asked you for a name suggestion, what would you say?

Please, be as epic as you want.

Junior
MsIndependent
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 1:19:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2014 9:57:09 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
A friend of mine asked this on her facebook page - although I seriously question her integrity if she is honestly looking for baby names from facebook friends instead of creating one herself - I do think it's a fun idea.

If someone was about to have a baby boy, and asked you for a name suggestion, what would you say?

Please, be as epic as you want.

Bladeoftruth
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 1:27:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2014 1:19:00 AM, MsIndependent wrote:
At 10/7/2014 9:57:09 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
A friend of mine asked this on her facebook page - although I seriously question her integrity if she is honestly looking for baby names from facebook friends instead of creating one herself - I do think it's a fun idea.

If someone was about to have a baby boy, and asked you for a name suggestion, what would you say?

Please, be as epic as you want.

Bladeoftruth

My middle name in real life is Blade, I'll probably pass that down. Good taste though.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 1:34:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2014 1:14:49 AM, Defro wrote:
At 10/7/2014 9:57:09 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
A friend of mine asked this on her facebook page - although I seriously question her integrity if she is honestly looking for baby names from facebook friends instead of creating one herself - I do think it's a fun idea.

If someone was about to have a baby boy, and asked you for a name suggestion, what would you say?

Please, be as epic as you want.

Junior

Yeahh then his kid can be Junior the 3rd. That's a powerful name fasho.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
MsIndependent
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 2:18:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2014 1:27:06 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/8/2014 1:19:00 AM, MsIndependent wrote:
At 10/7/2014 9:57:09 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
A friend of mine asked this on her facebook page - although I seriously question her integrity if she is honestly looking for baby names from facebook friends instead of creating one herself - I do think it's a fun idea.

If someone was about to have a baby boy, and asked you for a name suggestion, what would you say?

Please, be as epic as you want.

Bladeoftruth

My middle name in real life is Blade, I'll probably pass that down. Good taste though.

I like it.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 4:18:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Names I Like:

Johnannes
Hans
Nikita
Sasha
Cyprien
Jean-Luc
Wolfgang
Dmitry
Arkadi
Anatoli
Andrei
David
Carolus
Fritz
Sergio
Gavin
Dietrich
Jacques
Sebastian (say-bahs-tee-ahn, not seh-bas-tian.)
Robin
Christobal
Percy

If I had to pick a full name from this list, it would probably be Johannes Hans and the last name. More are listed here [http://www.debate.org...]
I'm a Bish.
SamStevens
Posts: 4,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 4:31:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2014 9:57:09 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
A friend of mine asked this on her facebook page - although I seriously question her integrity if she is honestly looking for baby names from facebook friends instead of creating one herself - I do think it's a fun idea.

If someone was about to have a baby boy, and asked you for a name suggestion, what would you say?

Please, be as epic as you want.

Male names:

Joe

Joesph

Bill

Billy

Bob

Bobby

Tom

Tommy

Hank
A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write- Sam Harris

Well, the course of action that they should so obviously take is to become vampires, for it is only this way that they be granted eternal life on this earth; not having to wait upon the promise of heaven or hell, or the inexorable and unyielding certainty of having their flesh decompose upon death, moment by moment, week by week- Emilrose
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 6:15:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2014 4:18:23 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Names I Like:

Johnannes
Hans
Nikita
Sasha
Cyprien
Jean-Luc
Wolfgang
Dmitry
Arkadi
Anatoli
Andrei
David
Carolus
Fritz
Sergio
Gavin
Dietrich
Jacques
Sebastian (say-bahs-tee-ahn, not seh-bas-tian.)
Robin
Christobal
Percy

If I had to pick a full name from this list, it would probably be Johannes Hans and the last name. More are listed here [http://www.debate.org...]

Haha, wow I wish I had seen that thread back when it was posted. You have nice taste in names. I'm half German on my fathers side, so if I plan on naming one of my sons traditionally I'll look to this list as inspiration. I've always been a fan of Wolgang for a potential middle name. Thanks for sharing!
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 6:15:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2014 4:31:46 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/7/2014 9:57:09 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
A friend of mine asked this on her facebook page - although I seriously question her integrity if she is honestly looking for baby names from facebook friends instead of creating one herself - I do think it's a fun idea.

If someone was about to have a baby boy, and asked you for a name suggestion, what would you say?

Please, be as epic as you want.

Male names:

Joe

Joesph

Bill

Billy

Bob

Bobby

Tom

Tommy

Hank

Those are way too common. Good American names no doubt, but I'm a fan of uniqueness.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Posts: 4,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 10:09:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2014 6:15:55 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/8/2014 4:31:46 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 10/7/2014 9:57:09 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
A friend of mine asked this on her facebook page - although I seriously question her integrity if she is honestly looking for baby names from facebook friends instead of creating one herself - I do think it's a fun idea.

If someone was about to have a baby boy, and asked you for a name suggestion, what would you say?

Please, be as epic as you want.

Male names:

Joe

Joesph

Bill

Billy

Bob

Bobby

Tom

Tommy

Hank

Those are way too common. Good American names no doubt, but I'm a fan of uniqueness.

Here are some more:

Ethan

Enrique

Hernandez

Jacob

Dmitri

Vladimir

Viktor

Vlad

Arthur

Nestor

Wenzel

Wendel

Wolfram

Alois

Karl

Sue

Karl

Gus
A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write- Sam Harris

Well, the course of action that they should so obviously take is to become vampires, for it is only this way that they be granted eternal life on this earth; not having to wait upon the promise of heaven or hell, or the inexorable and unyielding certainty of having their flesh decompose upon death, moment by moment, week by week- Emilrose
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 11:47:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2014 6:15:17 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/8/2014 4:18:23 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Names I Like:

Johnannes
Hans
Nikita
Sasha
Cyprien
Jean-Luc
Wolfgang
Dmitry
Arkadi
Anatoli
Andrei
David
Carolus
Fritz
Sergio
Gavin
Dietrich
Jacques
Sebastian (say-bahs-tee-ahn, not seh-bas-tian.)
Robin
Christobal
Percy

If I had to pick a full name from this list, it would probably be Johannes Hans and the last name. More are listed here [http://www.debate.org...]

Haha, wow I wish I had seen that thread back when it was posted. You have nice taste in names.

Thanks.

I'm half German on my fathers side, so if I plan on naming one of my sons traditionally I'll look to this list as inspiration. I've always been a fan of Wolgang for a potential middle name. Thanks for sharing!

Yeah. I'm about 25% German. I just love German and Russian names for some odd reason.
I'm a Bish.
Wylted
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2014 12:17:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2014 9:57:09 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
A friend of mine asked this on her facebook page - although I seriously question her integrity if she is honestly looking for baby names from facebook friends instead of creating one herself - I do think it's a fun idea.

If someone was about to have a baby boy, and asked you for a name suggestion, what would you say?

Please, be as epic as you want.

Smedley, you never see anybody with that name anymore
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2014 3:46:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2014 9:57:09 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
A friend of mine asked this on her facebook page - although I seriously question her integrity if she is honestly looking for baby names from facebook friends instead of creating one herself - I do think it's a fun idea.

If someone was about to have a baby boy, and asked you for a name suggestion, what would you say?

Please, be as epic as you want.
My little brother is being named Amadeus.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW