Jump to topic:

Diverse Christian revolution

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 5:55:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am trying to start a movement where all Christians, it doesn't matter what denomination you are what you believe in, doesn't matter how you live, the clothes you wear, how you talk, the music you listen to, come out and admit their uniqueness. I believe we live in a world in the Christian community where we all try to label each other, but we must realize that we are all different. Even though I was raised Christian, I don't hold the same views as my mom.That being said, we should come together and try to find the Truth from the Scriptures ourselves.
vwv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 10:44:08 PM
At 10/12/2014 5:55:14 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I am trying to start a movement where all Christians, it doesn't matter what denomination you are what you believe in, doesn't matter how you live, the clothes you wear, how you talk, the music you listen to, come out and admit their uniqueness. I believe we live in a world in the Christian community where we all try to label each other, but we must realize that we are all different. Even though I was raised Christian, I don't hold the same views as my mom.That being said, we should come together and try to find the Truth from the Scriptures ourselves.

How will you find truth in a fairytale?
vwv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 2:52:14 PM
At 10/13/2014 2:31:29 PM, Steven9001 wrote:

Keep thinking that.

Will do, thanks.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 5:50:46 PM
At 10/12/2014 10:44:08 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/12/2014 5:55:14 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Unconstructive comment. This is a post directed at Christians. Do you often interject in things that do not pertain to you? Must be a stressful life. Very hectic.
vwv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 5:51:29 PM
At 10/13/2014 5:50:46 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Unconstructive comment. This is a post directed at Christians. Do you often interject in things that do not pertain to you? Must be a stressful life. Very hectic.