Jump to topic:

Personal Stories About Ghost

DebatorJack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 3:09:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So I established this forum because I wanting people to share their opinions about ghost. If you believe in ghost or the paranormal, I was also wondering if you had any stories you'd like to share either involving yourself or others when it comes to it.
I do believe in ghost and my one experience with the paranormal was indirect. I was calling a friend of mine who lived in a haunted house and on there side of the phone I heard raining and what sounded like a train in the distance. I looked at my window and it wasn't raining so I know that it wasn't raining at my friends house since she lives in the same town as I do. I then asked her if she heard a train, and she said no and then asked me what I was talking about? I was a little creeped out. My grandparents on the other hand have had more direct experiences involving the supernatural. My Great Grandparents use to live in this house in New Jersey that was built in 1789. It was 3 stories tall and quite magnificent to look at. The first day the whole family was just unloading all of their stuff into the house. Alas they continued to do this until 9:00 at night, and once the unloading was done for the day they would leave to go sleep in a hotel. My great grandpa was the last one to leave the house and as he was going down the stairs, he felt this huge push against his jaw which pushed his whole face back which was then followed by a light gush of wind. This wasn't the only time the family has had creepy experiences with that house, but it was one of my favorite to tell. Any stories you guys wanna share?
vwv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:18:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 3:09:40 PM, DebatorJack wrote:

The more desperate one becomes to have the dead revived, the less their mind can resist the temptation to believe it's real.