Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

coolest email or screen name

Tamikajones
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 12:33:34 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
D3DGrlsCntSayNo@____.com
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
Tamikajones
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 12:37:59 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Mines way better Mirza (halo gamertag)
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 12:50:27 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
swimfan89@_____.com

I hope someone gets the reference
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 12:55:16 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
iamapanda94@_____________________________________________________________________________________.com
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 12:56:25 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 4/13/2010 12:55:16 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
iamapanda94@_____________________________________________________________________________________.com

Way to stretch the page. :(
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 1:01:35 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Zero.degreeskelvin@______.com

It violates the laws of physics to be cooler than that.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 1:58:21 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 4/13/2010 1:01:35 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Zero.degreeskelvin@______.com

It violates the laws of physics to be cooler than that.

And Ragnar wins.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Posts: 26,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 2:08:08 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
I used to have amazing AIM screen names. I can't remember them all, but I know some of them include GmaPanties and ImGonnaCome.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 2:32:49 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
hujikolpop@____.com

why hujikolpop?

look at where the keys are on your keyboard.

fvck yeah.
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
Your friend.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 2:34:28 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
I think Marlee has one that wins, but I'll let her post it herself.
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
Your friend.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 2:54:19 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
"Czech It Out" - Guild Wars character name
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 3:07:49 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 4/13/2010 2:54:19 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
"Czech It Out" - Guild Wars character name

When I was in the Czech Republic they were selling shirts that said that.
nickthengineer
Posts: 251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 4:56:12 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 4/13/2010 1:58:21 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 4/13/2010 1:01:35 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Zero.degreeskelvin@______.com

It violates the laws of physics to be cooler than that.

And Ragnar wins.

i have been defeated.
I evolved from stupid. (http://www.debate.org...)
nickthengineer
Posts: 251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 7:19:02 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 4/13/2010 4:56:12 PM, nickthengineer wrote:
At 4/13/2010 1:58:21 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 4/13/2010 1:01:35 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Zero.degreeskelvin@______.com

It violates the laws of physics to be cooler than that.

And Ragnar wins.

i have been defeated.

Wait I change my mind. It does not violate any law of physics to be cooler than zero degrees kelvin. It violates the Third Law of Thermodynamics. So I am still willing.
I evolved from stupid. (http://www.debate.org...)
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 10:10:54 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 4/13/2010 7:19:02 PM, nickthengineer wrote:
At 4/13/2010 4:56:12 PM, nickthengineer wrote:
At 4/13/2010 1:58:21 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 4/13/2010 1:01:35 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Zero.degreeskelvin@______.com

It violates the laws of physics to be cooler than that.

And Ragnar wins.

i have been defeated.

Wait I change my mind. It does not violate any law of physics to be cooler than zero degrees kelvin. It violates the Third Law of Thermodynamics

That's a physical law-- a law of physics. Quit contradicting yourself.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 10:19:44 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 4/13/2010 10:17:44 PM, Marlee wrote:
Haunted_vaginas at hotmail.com


Not even kidding.
hahahaa

AND WE HAVE A WINNER! *ding ding*
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
Your friend.
nickthengineer
Posts: 251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 7:50:56 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 4/13/2010 10:10:54 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/13/2010 7:19:02 PM, nickthengineer wrote:
At 4/13/2010 4:56:12 PM, nickthengineer wrote:
At 4/13/2010 1:58:21 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 4/13/2010 1:01:35 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Zero.degreeskelvin@______.com

It violates the laws of physics to be cooler than that.

And Ragnar wins.

i have been defeated.

Wait I change my mind. It does not violate any law of physics to be cooler than zero degrees kelvin. It violates the Third Law of Thermodynamics

That's a physical law-- a law of physics. Quit contradicting yourself.

i assumed you meant classical physics. thermo is kind of its own thing. i've taken two courses in it.
I evolved from stupid. (http://www.debate.org...)