Jump to topic:

Friends

paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 12:25:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have only been on the site a few days and already I have made three friends. This is great, as I am now 57 and haven't had that many friends all my life. The problem is that I live in the UK, and coming round for a meal or popping out for a drink is both difficult and expensive. Am I meant to send Birthday cards, and does this mean I can confide and discuss my most personal and intimate problems?

I think I may go back to be being disliked by everyone, as I know where I am then !!
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 2:32:20 PM
I hate to break it to you but most internet friendships are a dime a dozen. Just because someone friends you on DDO doesn't mean they're ready to have you over for dinner lol.
Nolite Timere
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 5:59:33 PM
At 10/19/2014 12:25:24 PM, paininthenuts wrote:
I have only been on the site a few days and already I have made three friends. This is great, as I am now 57 and haven't had that many friends all my life. The problem is that I live in the UK, and coming round for a meal or popping out for a drink is both difficult and expensive. Am I meant to send Birthday cards, and does this mean I can confide and discuss my most personal and intimate problems?

I think I may go back to be being disliked by everyone, as I know where I am then !!

You're just a number on someones, who can get the most pretend phony friends list.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%