Jump to topic:

Friends

paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 12:25:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have only been on the site a few days and already I have made three friends. This is great, as I am now 57 and haven't had that many friends all my life. The problem is that I live in the UK, and coming round for a meal or popping out for a drink is both difficult and expensive. Am I meant to send Birthday cards, and does this mean I can confide and discuss my most personal and intimate problems?

I think I may go back to be being disliked by everyone, as I know where I am then !!
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 2:32:20 PM
I hate to break it to you but most internet friendships are a dime a dozen. Just because someone friends you on DDO doesn't mean they're ready to have you over for dinner lol.
Nolite Timere
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 5:59:33 PM
At 10/19/2014 12:25:24 PM, paininthenuts wrote:
I have only been on the site a few days and already I have made three friends. This is great, as I am now 57 and haven't had that many friends all my life. The problem is that I live in the UK, and coming round for a meal or popping out for a drink is both difficult and expensive. Am I meant to send Birthday cards, and does this mean I can confide and discuss my most personal and intimate problems?

I think I may go back to be being disliked by everyone, as I know where I am then !!

You're just a number on someones, who can get the most pretend phony friends list.
I am not what you think I am. You ARE what you think I am