Total Posts:396|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

PART II - DAY PHASE ONE - WAW Mafia

Tamikajones
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:25:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Phil you still didn't answer why you voted for me, you said its "because i always accuse you of being mafia" The times i have, you've been mafia. And I accused you last game and you were, TheLwerd accused you in the PM game and you were. period.

none of the above even points to why you voted for me.d
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:25:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
"You've said it numerous times yourself. You fail."

Find me where I said wjm elements was lurking. Go ahead.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:26:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
VOTE COUNT

Phil (mongoose, wonderwoman) -- 2/13 needed to lync

wjmelements (SportsGuru, Nags) -- 2/13 needed to lynch

Nags (JBlake, kahvan, thelwerd, Askbob, mongeese) -- 5/13 needed to lynch

Bellum (koopin) -- 1/13 needed to lynch

Koopin (Bellum) -- 1/13 needed to lynch
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Tamikajones
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:27:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 2:25:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
"You've said it numerous times yourself. You fail."

Find me where I said wjm elements was lurking. Go ahead.

wjm never lurked why did you say he lurked?
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:29:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
1. wonderwoman and mongoose need to change their vote, or explain why they're voting for Phil. They should also then tell us who they suspect.

2. I think Bellum and koopin are working together to try and distract us. I'd like both of you to justify your votes and/or explain who you suspect most atm.

3. Lurkers, post. There are plenty of people online and not contributing. They'll say they were busy reading these 500+ posts but then they would at least post here and say they're reading (so that we can expect contribution) instead of just being silent and not getting us anywhere. We're still far from 13 votes.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:29:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 2:27:12 PM, Tamikajones wrote:
At 4/20/2010 2:25:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
"You've said it numerous times yourself. You fail."

Find me where I said wjm elements was lurking. Go ahead.

wjm never lurked why did you say he lurked?

I never said he lurked. Nags is accusing me of saying that wjm lurked but I never said that because he didn't lurk. That's why I am daring Nags to prove this bogus claim.
President of DDO
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:31:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 2:29:23 PM, theLwerd wrote:
1. wonderwoman and mongoose need to change their vote, or explain why they're voting for Phil. They should also then tell us who they suspect.

Of course. Because Phil is on your and Askbob's innocent list.

2. I think Bellum and koopin are working together to try and distract us. I'd like both of you to justify your votes and/or explain who you suspect most atm.

I think theLwerd and Askbob are working together to try and distract us. I'd like both of you to justify your votes and/or explain who you suspect most atm.

3. Lurkers, post. There are plenty of people online and not contributing. They'll say they were busy reading these 500+ posts but then they would at least post here and say they're reading (so that we can expect contribution) instead of just being silent and not getting us anywhere. We're still far from 13 votes.

Of course. These lurkers who haven't even posted are less suspicious than Nags though.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:33:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 2:30:02 PM, Nags wrote:
I meant that theLwerd said wjm was suspicious, not that he was lurking.

Uh, actually you just accused me of accusing wjm to be lurking. Proof:

At 4/20/2010 2:22:09 PM, Nags wrote:
At 4/20/2010 2:17:39 PM, theLwerd wrote:
He's never been accused of lurking. He hasn't been signed on in 16 hours. He was playing with us last night. Fail?

You've said it numerous times yourself. You fail.
President of DDO
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:34:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 2:33:08 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/20/2010 2:30:02 PM, Nags wrote:
I meant that theLwerd said wjm was suspicious, not that he was lurking.

Uh, actually you just accused me of accusing wjm to be lurking. Proof:

At 4/20/2010 2:22:09 PM, Nags wrote:
At 4/20/2010 2:17:39 PM, theLwerd wrote:
He's never been accused of lurking. He hasn't been signed on in 16 hours. He was playing with us last night. Fail?

You've said it numerous times yourself. You fail.

At 4/20/2010 2:30:02 PM, Nags wrote:
I meant that theLwerd said wjm was suspicious, not that he was lurking.

Keyword being meant.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:34:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 2:07:54 PM, theLwerd wrote:
As I said, the mafia tries to confuse people and create voting blocks so the town either forfeits it's day lynch or loses focus and backs off or goes in an entirely different direction.

What's a voting block, as it is in mafia games?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:35:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Reasons for voting BQP:

1. Bandwagoned nags without reasoning. When Nags asked him to explain He tried to get around it.

2. Seems like he is trying to make L seem guilty.

3. Failing to reveal Country.

And also voting for me because I voted for you is dumb.
kfc
Tamikajones
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:36:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 2:34:56 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 4/20/2010 2:07:54 PM, theLwerd wrote:
As I said, the mafia tries to confuse people and create voting blocks so the town either forfeits it's day lynch or loses focus and backs off or goes in an entirely different direction.

What's a voting block, as it is in mafia games?

to pit groups of players against one another so that minature teams form each believing the other is mafia such as i was in the first game with JBlake, belle, me, phil vs. Sportsguru Clockwork Ragnar
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:37:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
i missed this before, but BQP's reasoning for being suspicious of nags was speculating on the link between germany and cop which BQP himself did in another post. i know theres a lot flying around right now but i would look more closely at BQP...
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
ournamestoolong
Posts: 1,059
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:39:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I had track, and I haven'y read the posts, I'm going to a concert and have practice tomorrow, so don't expect a contribution from me until 7-ish tomorrow.
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:43:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 2:31:52 PM, Nags wrote:

I think theLwerd and Askbob are working together to try and distract us. I'd like both of you to justify your votes and/or explain who you suspect most atm.

Yep, typical mafioso Nags behavior. Anyway, I have justified my vote time and again, but since Nags apparently has reading comprehension problems (Good luck on the SAT bud) I will repeat them once more. I am voting for Nags (a) because he's behaving as he typically does when he is mafia; (b) he lurked all of last night by his own admission - typical mafia behavior; (c) he randomly voted for Askbob without giving reason... then a few seconds later he switched his vote to WJM without giving reason, and didn't provide an explanation until specifically asked; (d) was seemingly trying to create a BQP diversion and also keeps trying to make it sound as if 2 people agreeing on obvious behavior is somehow false. Because right. Something must be wrong if multiple people agree on it... haha circular fallacious... (e) because he still has a chance to prove his innocence if we ask him to tell us his country later, and he doesn't seem confident that his country will be obvious town (thus it will prolly be forced or purposefully ambiguous). I guess we'll see. Also, I am vocal about being suspicious of WJM but I would like to hear what he has to say in his defense. He hasn't been online in 16+ hours, so yeah. I will probably be voting for 1 of them. There's nothing better to go on for anyone else, and the town can't become too divided by voting for anyone who randomly disagrees with you. That's a scummy tactic.
President of DDO
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:47:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 2:43:13 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Yep, typical mafioso Nags behavior.

LMAO! You said said the same exact thing except for Bellum and Koopin.

I am voting for Nags (a) because he's behaving as he typically does when he is mafia

I've refuted this already. Ad nauseam

(b) he lurked all of last night by his own admission - typical mafia behavior;

There are plenty of other lurkers.

(c) he randomly voted for Askbob without giving reason... then a few seconds later he switched his vote to WJM without giving reason, and didn't provide an explanation until specifically asked;

Umm? I gave an satisfactory explanation when asked, therefore I'm mafia?

(d) was seemingly trying to create a BQP diversion

No I wasn't. I asked for BQP's reasoning to lynch me. I never said that BQP was suspicious.

also keeps trying to make it sound as if 2 people agreeing on obvious behavior is somehow false. Because right. Something must be wrong if multiple people agree on it... haha circular fallacious...

It's suspicious when two people agree on everything in a mafia game.

(e) because he still has a chance to prove his innocence if we ask him to tell us his country later, and he doesn't seem confident that his country will be obvious town (thus it will prolly be forced or purposefully ambiguous).

How is this a reason? This could be a reason for anyone.

and the town can't become too divided by voting for anyone who randomly disagrees with you. That's a scummy tactic.

Yeah. About that...
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:48:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Reasons for voting koopin:

1) Wanting to know knowledge of my role without any proper acknowledgment
2) Obvious OMGUS vote, when confronted.
3) Counter-OMGUS Vote.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:51:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 2:48:37 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Reasons for voting koopin:

Nobody else is apparently concerned enough to vote for koopin. What's the point of withholding your vote? Do you honestly think that koopin is more suspicious than Nags or wjm? If so, why?

Response to Nags: lol /wasting my breath
President of DDO
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:54:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 2:51:55 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/20/2010 2:48:37 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Reasons for voting koopin:

Nobody else is apparently concerned enough to vote for koopin. What's the point of withholding your vote? Do you honestly think that koopin is more suspicious than Nags or wjm? If so, why?

I do. And I explained why. He pops in, does something extremely retarded then leaves. Nags is suspicious I admit, but Koopin's little charade is highly scummy.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:58:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Unvote wjm.

I'm probably going to end up voting for either theLwerd or Askbob, unless something comes up. It's pretty clear that they've been working together.
Tamikajones
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 3:00:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Nags is clearly mafia, especially calling the people who call him mafia mafia. Lol @ that.
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 3:02:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 3:00:09 PM, Tamikajones wrote:
Nags is clearly mafia

X is clearly mafia. Therefore, X is mafia.

Err, what?

especially calling the people who call him mafia mafia. Lol @ that.

I said that you and theLwerd are working together. You could be either mafia or third party. You've agreed on literally everything so far. You don't see how that's suspicious?
Tamikajones
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 3:05:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/20/2010 3:02:09 PM, Nags wrote:
I said that you and theLwerd are working together. You could be either mafia or third party. You've agreed on literally everything so far. You don't see how that's suspicious?

I don't see how two townies realizing that X is making mafia moves and thus highly likely mafia suspicious? No lol.

Sorry Nags, you're mafia, it should be crystal clear to anyone who goes back and sees your flipflops of voting for me then voting for wjm then saying Lwerd said wjm was lurking then saying you meant to say something with a completely different meaning of lurking. Then asking us to give reasons or about the 100th time why we think you are mafia. I'm not wasting more posts on someone who is mafia and is clearly trying to make it seem otherwise in any possible reason.

Why did you vote wjm?

Because Lwerd suspected him

Now Lwerd is mafia?

Lol seriously bro its clear you're mafia.
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 3:06:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I read everything.

1) What kind of role is "anti-cop" but not anti-town? The only thing I can think of is that Kahvan is the deputy but doesn't understand his role. He could be jester because he claimed Korea, and Korea has a "nuke me" foreign policy, but it's hard to speculate. A cop usurper, perhaps? I believe he's mafia, so I agree with askbob that he is best eliminated by the vigilante.

2) I'm not for pushing a mass role claim early in the game. In past games, I've pushed for character claims because they help identify mafia, but that's not a good idea until we have one dead. We don't know what countries are fighting on what side yet (this could be WWI, WWII, or some random arrangement made by Vi). Of course, that may just be rationalization. In other games I've tried to get the claims done, the mafia have successfully pushed for my lynch.

3) I missed the reason yall were lynching Nags, but I'll look back and decide if it's sound.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light