Jump to topic:

DATCMOTO this name

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 10:54:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
he told me that too witch I am not sure I buy. If it were true it would make more since to make his name Datsymoto instead of putting it in all capital letters and changing some of them as if its some kind of acronym.

Plus, why on earth would someone give their child a nickname 'Datsymoto'? To avoid needing to answer this DACT says he dosnt know and he might ask if he see's his dad but he's pretty sure his dad will say it means nothing. People dont aquire meaningless nicknames, the whole point of calling someone one is that the nickname is more pertainent to a meaning you find amusingly derogetory, ironic, or an inside joke refering to something real. Like I might be called 'Birdman' by others because I am skinny. or I have had siblings who were called 'Lurch' because he tall and has a deep voice. A mans nickname was once 'Satan' at his work because everyone who worked with him knew anything he said was a lie. I have heard of 'no-dogs' because a person has lots of dogs thus I list Ironic as possible cause of nickname or 'Tiny' for big people. But Datsymoto isnt even a word.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 12:03:52 PM
We know he is a Devonian (from Devon, England) and we know he is a Christian.

Given those facts, we must assume that he is very proud of the English Christians who defeated the Ottoman Muslims in the Crusades.

Therefore, his name must stand for:

Devonians Are The Christian Masters Of The Ottomans.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 12:18:57 PM
At 4/21/2010 12:03:52 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
We know he is a Devonian (from Devon, England) and we know he is a Christian.

Given those facts, we must assume that he is very proud of the English Christians who defeated the Ottoman Muslims in the Crusades.

Therefore, his name must stand for:

Devonians Are The Christian Masters Of The Ottomans.

unless in fact his claim that he is christian is false because it can also spell
Duplicate
Account
That
Covertly
Mocks
Only
Thiestic
Orthadoxy
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 12:22:17 PM
At 4/21/2010 10:54:57 AM, Marauder wrote:
he told me that too witch I am not sure I buy. If it were true it would make more since to make his name Datsymoto instead of putting it in all capital letters and changing some of them as if its some kind of acronym.

Plus, why on earth would someone give their child a nickname 'Datsymoto'? To avoid needing to answer this DACT says he dosnt know and he might ask if he see's his dad but he's pretty sure his dad will say it means nothing. People dont aquire meaningless nicknames, the whole point of calling someone one is that the nickname is more pertainent to a meaning you find amusingly derogetory, ironic, or an inside joke refering to something real. Like I might be called 'Birdman' by others because I am skinny. or I have had siblings who were called 'Lurch' because he tall and has a deep voice. A mans nickname was once 'Satan' at his work because everyone who worked with him knew anything he said was a lie. I have heard of 'no-dogs' because a person has lots of dogs thus I list Ironic as possible cause of nickname or 'Tiny' for big people. But Datsymoto isnt even a word.

Nicknames don't necessarily need to mean anything. I have two friends with meaningless nicknames. One's name is Chase and we all call him Leeroy, another is named Adam and we call him Steve. Heck, in my gym class everyone calls me Rolf. I understand the point that you're trying to make, but it isn't really valid. Though, at least Leeroy, Steve, and Rolf are not unheard of when it comes to names.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 12:31:41 PM
At 4/21/2010 12:22:17 PM, Korashk wrote:

Nicknames don't necessarily need to mean anything. I have two friends with meaningless nicknames. One's name is Chase and we all call him Leeroy, another is named Adam and we call him Steve. Heck, in my gym class everyone calls me Rolf. I understand the point that you're trying to make, but it isn't really valid. Though, at least Leeroy, Steve, and Rolf are not unheard of when it comes to names.

Koopin does not mean anything. I just thought it thought it was original. But then I typed it online and a lot of Koopins came up. :(
kfc
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 6:59:40 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH the noobies are asking who DATC was? XD just go to the religion forum, go back about a year, and just READ.

He thought i was a figment of his or someone elses imagination.

Such an imbocile...
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.