Total Posts:83|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Cougar Hunting

studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 1:53:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 1:51:28 PM, cutebunny43 wrote:
own age. why would you prefer anything else when looking for a mate?

Not necessarily a mate, but someone to have an infatuation for or sexual relations.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 1:53:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 1:51:28 PM, cutebunny43 wrote:
own age. why would you prefer anything else when looking for a mate?

if you're old. lol...

If you're old and don't already have a 'mate'... I'd think you'd like to find one a little younger than you for the simple reason that the older you get, the less and less attractive you are.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 1:55:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I prefer somewhat younger girls. I'm a junior and I think freshmen can be just as attractive or more attractive than juniors.

-Disclaimer-
Freshmen: 9th grade
Sophomore: 10th grade
Junior: 11th grade
Senior: 12th grade
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 1:57:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I tend to be attracted to women who are older than me. I think it's a maturity/intellectual thing, though. If a girl is my age (or possibly younger) and has the mentality that I like, I'd be attracted to her, too.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
cutebunny43
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 1:58:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 1:53:18 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 4/24/2010 1:51:28 PM, cutebunny43 wrote:
own age. why would you prefer anything else when looking for a mate?

Not necessarily a mate, but someone to have an infatuation for or sexual relations.

Never really found the appeal of older ladies. Well I guess when I was a freshman in highschool I hooked up with a chick 5 years older than i was but that was about it. Now that I'm 20, a 30 or 40 year old doesn't sound appealing to me. Nor would anyone younger than 18 interest me.

When I was 14 though, I would have found a 24 year old attractive but not much older.
Mafia for Beginners Signup Now

http://www.debate.org...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 1:59:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 1:57:09 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
I tend to be attracted to women who are older than me. I think it's a maturity/intellectual thing, though. If a girl is my age (or possibly younger) and has the mentality that I like, I'd be attracted to her, too.

This.

Though sexually, I think older (HOT) women can be super sexy. Even with men I tend to find older men more attractive. When I was younger and "into guys" I always liked the older ones; I liked some facial hair or a more 'manly' than boyish appearance. This is the opposite of you who only finds men attractive if they look like women haha :P
President of DDO
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 1:59:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 1:58:02 PM, cutebunny43 wrote:
At 4/24/2010 1:53:18 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 4/24/2010 1:51:28 PM, cutebunny43 wrote:
own age. why would you prefer anything else when looking for a mate?

Not necessarily a mate, but someone to have an infatuation for or sexual relations.

Never really found the appeal of older ladies. Well I guess when I was a freshman in highschool I hooked up with a chick 5 years older than i was but that was about it. Now that I'm 20, a 30 or 40 year old doesn't sound appealing to me. Nor would anyone younger than 18 interest me.

When I was 14 though, I would have found a 24 year old attractive but not much older.

I'm a junior now, and I prefer women between the ages of 27 to 40. For some reason, I find them quite appealing and mature. I don't prefer much else.
cutebunny43
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:00:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 1:53:36 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
if you're old. lol...

If you're old and don't already have a 'mate'... I'd think you'd like to find one a little younger than you for the simple reason that the older you get, the less and less attractive you are.

I can understand this, however I wouldn't want a lady not much younger than 10 years than me. Any younger and it would highlight my own mortality.
Mafia for Beginners Signup Now

http://www.debate.org...
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:01:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 1:59:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/24/2010 1:57:09 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
I tend to be attracted to women who are older than me. I think it's a maturity/intellectual thing, though. If a girl is my age (or possibly younger) and has the mentality that I like, I'd be attracted to her, too.

This.

Though sexually, I think older (HOT) women can be super sexy. Even with men I tend to find older men more attractive. When I was younger and "into guys" I always liked the older ones; I liked some facial hair or a more 'manly' than boyish appearance. This is the opposite of you who only finds men attractive if they look like women haha :P

That's because I'm gay ;)
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:02:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 2:01:34 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 4/24/2010 1:59:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/24/2010 1:57:09 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
I tend to be attracted to women who are older than me. I think it's a maturity/intellectual thing, though. If a girl is my age (or possibly younger) and has the mentality that I like, I'd be attracted to her, too.

This.

Though sexually, I think older (HOT) women can be super sexy. Even with men I tend to find older men more attractive. When I was younger and "into guys" I always liked the older ones; I liked some facial hair or a more 'manly' than boyish appearance. This is the opposite of you who only finds men attractive if they look like women haha :P

That's because I'm gay ;)

Hickory dickory dock, you don't want the cock ;)
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:02:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Welp, I think ya'll know I have no problem with cougars.

But I don't know if it's a preference, I don't think I really care. ^_^
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:04:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 2:02:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 4/24/2010 2:01:34 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 4/24/2010 1:59:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/24/2010 1:57:09 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
I tend to be attracted to women who are older than me. I think it's a maturity/intellectual thing, though. If a girl is my age (or possibly younger) and has the mentality that I like, I'd be attracted to her, too.

This.

Though sexually, I think older (HOT) women can be super sexy. Even with men I tend to find older men more attractive. When I was younger and "into guys" I always liked the older ones; I liked some facial hair or a more 'manly' than boyish appearance. This is the opposite of you who only finds men attractive if they look like women haha :P

That's because I'm gay ;)

Hickory dickory dock, you don't want the cock ;)

lol funny - anyway, just trying to explain to her why I think men with more feminine features look more handsome to me than men with more masculine features.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:06:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 2:04:03 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 4/24/2010 2:02:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 4/24/2010 2:01:34 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 4/24/2010 1:59:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/24/2010 1:57:09 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
I tend to be attracted to women who are older than me. I think it's a maturity/intellectual thing, though. If a girl is my age (or possibly younger) and has the mentality that I like, I'd be attracted to her, too.

This.

Though sexually, I think older (HOT) women can be super sexy. Even with men I tend to find older men more attractive. When I was younger and "into guys" I always liked the older ones; I liked some facial hair or a more 'manly' than boyish appearance. This is the opposite of you who only finds men attractive if they look like women haha :P

That's because I'm gay ;)

Hickory dickory dock, you don't want the cock ;)

lol funny - anyway, just trying to explain to her why I think men with more feminine features look more handsome to me than men with more masculine features.

Well that makes sense (to me at least). Where did that hickory dickory dock comment come from? I believe I have seen it on this site or somewhere before. Unless I came up with it myself, but I kind of doubt that.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:11:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I guess I'll add to my cougar statement.

For girls my own age, I usually only like them with brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. Hispanic girls have it goin' on.
cutebunny43
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:41:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 2:11:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I guess I'll add to my cougar statement.

For girls my own age, I usually only like them with brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. Hispanic girls have it goin' on.

aka SAC likes busty girls with wide hips and a nice butt. most of the girls his own age do not fulfill this requirement, thus he looks for it in older women.
Mafia for Beginners Signup Now

http://www.debate.org...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:43:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 2:11:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

For girls my own age, I usually only like them with brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. Hispanic girls have it goin' on.

In another thread SAC8 wrote:
Many Hispanic women I come across have heavy dark spots of black hair on their arms

Hair fetish anyone?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:44:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
^WINrar
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:47:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 2:43:20 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/24/2010 2:11:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

For girls my own age, I usually only like them with brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. Hispanic girls have it goin' on.

In another thread SAC8 wrote:
Many Hispanic women I come across have heavy dark spots of black hair on their arms

Hair fetish anyone?

No, trust me, I do not prefer women with hairy arms. That grosses me out!! I am specifically mentioning the Hispanic girls without hairy arms. The less hair on a girl (disregarding the hair on the top of her head) is more attractive for me.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:47:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 2:41:30 PM, cutebunny43 wrote:
At 4/24/2010 2:11:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I guess I'll add to my cougar statement.

For girls my own age, I usually only like them with brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. Hispanic girls have it goin' on.

aka SAC likes busty girls with wide hips and a nice butt. most of the girls his own age do not fulfill this requirement, thus he looks for it in older women.

I really like women with curves and nice butts, very true, askbob.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:54:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 2:53:51 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I like them ten to fifteen years older than me. >_>

Sh*t. Messed up joke. That should be *younger* than me.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:55:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 2:54:43 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 4/24/2010 2:53:51 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I like them ten to fifteen years older than me. >_>

Sh*t. Messed up joke. That should be *younger* than me.

That's a little messed up.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:57:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 2:55:33 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 4/24/2010 2:54:43 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 4/24/2010 2:53:51 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I like them ten to fifteen years older than me. >_>

Sh*t. Messed up joke. That should be *younger* than me.

That's a little messed up.

Yeah, I botched up my funny.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 2:57:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 2:57:03 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 4/24/2010 2:55:33 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 4/24/2010 2:54:43 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 4/24/2010 2:53:51 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I like them ten to fifteen years older than me. >_>

Sh*t. Messed up joke. That should be *younger* than me.

That's a little messed up.

Yeah, I botched up my funny.

It's not cool to like someone younger than you ;)
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 3:16:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
In Ireland liking someone up to 20 years older than you is cool. Animal years that is.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 3:22:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I even thought about creating Cougar Hunting trademark shirts and establishing a website that hooks up young men / women with cougars. I soon discovered that Cougar Hunting shirts have already been franchised and that I do not have the time or capability to create that website.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 3:25:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/24/2010 3:22:58 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I do not have the time or capability to create that website.

Just ask Ragnar for a list of websites he bookmarked.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.