Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 7:49:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
PLAYERS WITH COUNTRIES OFF THE MAP:

Nags: The Role Blocker: France TOWN

You are France, the Role Blocker. You are far beyond the morals of all those other pesky countries. Leading your stylish moral revolution as you sip at your wine and nibble at your cheese, you decide which country's policies you wish to not agree upon today... Up turn your nose each night phase and you may role block one player.

JBlake: The Beloved Princess: Israel TOWN

You are Israel, the beloved princess. What would the world do without you? You have the promised land beating at the heart of your country, and if you go down, the world will lament for at least 1 day phase. Upon your death, a day phase is skipped.

Mongeese: The Traitor: China MAFIA

You are China, the traitor. Masquerading as a goody goody with your fortune cookies and painted toys, you are seen as innocent upon any investigation. What the world doesn't know, though, is that you're really partial to the world domination. Unfortunately the other mafia members don't know that you're really on their side (someone has to be sneaky about things around here and not leave a paper trail). Try and help them out as best as you can without getting caught doing it. Upon your death you will be found out as a traitor, though.

DAY PHASE OVER DUE TO THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL (the Princess)

NIGHT PHASE - TURN IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS

NO TALKING IN THIS THREAD
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.