Jump to topic:

Two Sentence Horror Stories

Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 4:28:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Since it is Halloween, I've been hearing lots of these "two sentence horror stories". Basically they are a horror/ghost story with just two sentences. You'd be surprised that some are actually somewhat scary, while some are not...

So just post any that you got here.
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 4:52:33 PM
Or...

I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first I thought it was the window, until I heard it come from the mirror again.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 5:14:03 PM
At 10/31/2014 4:28:41 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:
Since it is Halloween, I've been hearing lots of these "two sentence horror stories". Basically they are a horror/ghost story with just two sentences. You'd be surprised that some are actually somewhat scary, while some are not...

Someone did this a little while ago, I'll share those:

1. I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.

2. "I can't sleep," she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.

3. I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

4. You get home, tired after a long day's work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

5. I can't move, breathe, speak or hear and it's so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.

6. She went upstairs to check on her sleeping toddler. The window was open and the bed was empty.

7. I never go to sleep. But I keep waking up.

8. My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.

9. After working a hard day, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn't know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.

10. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

11. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

12. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotten nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved that it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

13. Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling.

14. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

15. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said, "I heard that, too."

16. She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn't.

17. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

18. I awoke to the sound of the baby monitor crackling with a voice comforting my firstborn child. As I adjusted to a new position, my arm brushed against my wife, sleeping next to me.

19. I always thought my cat had a staring problem - she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

20. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 A.M. and you're home alone.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 5:16:06 PM
At 10/31/2014 5:14:03 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/31/2014 4:28:41 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:

Someone did this a little while ago, I'll share those:

1. I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.

2. "I can't sleep," she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.

3. I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

4. You get home, tired after a long day's work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

5. I can't move, breathe, speak or hear and it's so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.

6. She went upstairs to check on her sleeping toddler. The window was open and the bed was empty.

7. I never go to sleep. But I keep waking up.

8. My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.

9. After working a hard day, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn't know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.

10. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

11. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

12. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotten nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved that it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

13. Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling.

14. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

15. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said, "I heard that, too."

16. She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn't.

17. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

18. I awoke to the sound of the baby monitor crackling with a voice comforting my firstborn child. As I adjusted to a new position, my arm brushed against my wife, sleeping next to me.

19. I always thought my cat had a staring problem - she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

20. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 A.M. and you're home alone.

I've heard of most of those before, but I suppose that classics never die. :D
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 5:22:55 PM

These were actually pretty creepy 0_0
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 5:29:02 PM
Yama left his tea on the counter. Someone stole it.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 5:40:37 PM
Yama entered a shrine filled with antiques. Yama then found the alcohol closet.
TUF, and YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 5:46:28 PM
It was movie night. The movie was directed by M. Night Shyamalan: one made after 2002...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 5:48:46 PM
At 10/31/2014 5:46:28 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
It was movie night. The movie was directed by M. Night Shyamalan: one made after 2002...

You bastard! You almost gave me a heart attack.
TUF, and YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 5:50:43 PM
At 10/31/2014 5:48:46 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 10/31/2014 5:46:28 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

You bastard! You almost gave me a heart attack.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 6:09:06 PM
At 10/31/2014 5:22:55 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:

Haha, I agree!
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 6:26:57 PM
At 10/31/2014 5:22:55 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:

It's even creepier when somebody is reading them aloud.