Jump to topic:

Communism and the reality of it

russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 10:46:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I think that communism needs to reinstated into Russia because even though I'm Russian I really want it back. I really like the way we had it before we fell because we were a striving and good nation. Now we are reduced to nothing but just common things or people. I really think that this should be instituted back into the Russian ways.
Life to death death to life its the circle of life
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 10:48:12 AM
Why, other than "it was better before," which I don't really believe, since Russia has never really had a communist system, just a utopian ideology trying to cover what ended up being an authoritarian state-controlled capitalist economy.
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 10:54:30 AM
At 4/26/2010 10:48:23 AM, Mirza wrote:
Which problems in Russia do you think that Communism will solve or prevent?

well to me since being in the Russian military I have bias in area I know that especially the states that broke off into other area. but I would think that Russia would be better in how everything is handled I mean (I would get killed for saying this) that our leaders are not making the right choices all the time and its getting a lot of young soldiers killed for it. Plus with our military its just wrong what we did in certain areas that we were told to by the politicians and how we have to follow them. but in all reality I think that we need to discuss to see what problems we have in our economy and government.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 10:57:51 AM
To point out, with communism the military is even further entrenched and beholden to politicians, so I don't really see the connection there.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 10:57:58 AM
The best form of Communism was, in my opinion, Titoism. I think this is the kind of Communism that you want.

As for the Soviet form of Communism, which went to extremes, I do not believe that it would solve any problems nor make anything better. The economy would probably go down.
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:00:39 AM
At 4/26/2010 10:57:58 AM, Mirza wrote:
The best form of Communism was, in my opinion, Titoism. I think this is the kind of Communism that you want.

As for the Soviet form of Communism, which went to extremes, I do not believe that it would solve any problems nor make anything better. The economy would probably go down.

its true there with Soviets and all but I mean to go to True Communism would be better so people would have equal share
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:01:17 AM
At 4/26/2010 10:57:51 AM, Volkov wrote:
To point out, with communism the military is even further entrenched and beholden to politicians, so I don't really see the connection there.

its a foregin topic there with all that military and politicians
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:06:21 AM
the only thing that i can think of that would be bad is the religion side of it
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:08:26 AM
At 4/26/2010 11:00:39 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:
its true there with Soviets and all but I mean to go to True Communism would be better so people would have equal share
If there are no poor people in a society, then it is not a good society. Those people hold values that most well-living people do not.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:09:03 AM
At 4/26/2010 11:06:21 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:
Aren't you a Christian, as it says in your profile?
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:09:44 AM
At 4/26/2010 11:09:03 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/26/2010 11:06:21 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:
Aren't you a Christian, as it says in your profile?

yes i am
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:11:58 AM
At 4/26/2010 11:09:44 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:
yes i am
Maybe I have misunderstood something, but did you say that religion would be bad in a Communist state?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:12:34 AM
But would it not be better for Russia and its citizens to simply have a choice in their lives, and have the government secure for them opportunities and rights, rather than having the government dictate to them every single little step of their lives?

Besides, for better or for worse, the current state of Russia seems to be chugging along fine. Free speech isn't complete but its a lot more open than it was before. Cultural expression is probably at its highest since Catherine the Great, and its coming from Russians themselves, not their monarchy or government leaders. There are more secured opportunities and better availability of jobs and education and habitation, more freedom of movement, more access to the outside world - I can go on.

The Russian state isn't perfect, and I won't argue that the Soviet regime didn't have its benefits as well, but why go back to a system that failed in the end, rather than continuing with the progress being made now?
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:14:22 AM
there is certian things in a communistic state that would be bad especially for me being christian for communism is based on different idoligys then christians believe and well i believe also in muslim religion becuase i was muslim before and well i still am its hard if you understand.
ps im not making any sense
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:16:13 AM
At 4/26/2010 11:12:34 AM, Volkov wrote:
But would it not be better for Russia and its citizens to simply have a choice in their lives, and have the government secure for them opportunities and rights, rather than having the government dictate to them every single little step of their lives?

Besides, for better or for worse, the current state of Russia seems to be chugging along fine. Free speech isn't complete but its a lot more open than it was before. Cultural expression is probably at its highest since Catherine the Great, and its coming from Russians themselves, not their monarchy or government leaders. There are more secured opportunities and better availability of jobs and education and habitation, more freedom of movement, more access to the outside world - I can go on.

The Russian state isn't perfect, and I won't argue that the Soviet regime didn't have its benefits as well, but why go back to a system that failed in the end, rather than continuing with the progress being made now?

that is true and everything and i understand what u mean by it its just that some of us russians would rather be back for our military but in all reaity im more of communistic and having the way it is now kinda put together if you understand where i am coming for
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:18:12 AM
At 4/26/2010 11:14:22 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:
there is certian things in a communistic state that would be bad especially for me being christian for communism is based on different idoligys then christians believe and well i believe also in muslim religion becuase i was muslim before and well i still am its hard if you understand.
That is why I am mentioning 'Titoism'. This form of Communism is more or less something that stands between democracy and communism, in my opinion. Everybody is to be treated equally regardless religion, ethnicity, etc. This was applied in the former Yugoslavia.

I understand what you mean, but yes, it does not make much sense, since you cannot be a Christian, having been a Muslim, and still be a Muslim. Do you have roots from Chechnya?
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:33:21 AM
At 4/26/2010 11:18:12 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/26/2010 11:14:22 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:
That is why I am mentioning 'Titoism'. This form of Communism is more or less something that stands between democracy and communism, in my opinion. Everybody is to be treated equally regardless religion, ethnicity, etc. This was applied in the former Yugoslavia.

I understand what you mean, but yes, it does not make much sense, since you cannot be a Christian, having been a Muslim, and still be a Muslim. Do you have roots from Chechnya?

i was part of a counter terriorism group based in Chechnya
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:45:44 AM
At 4/26/2010 11:33:21 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:
It is interesting, but I am talking about anything with regards to your family's/relatives' ethnicity.
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:47:11 AM
At 4/26/2010 11:45:44 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/26/2010 11:33:21 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:
It is interesting, but I am talking about anything with regards to your family's/relatives' ethnicity.

well i really dont know my mom left when i was 6 months old and my dad put me in a youth military school and there on i was in a russian military schools so i could be i dont know
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:54:14 AM
At 4/26/2010 11:47:11 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:
well i really dont know my mom left when i was 6 months old and my dad put me in a youth military school and there on i was in a russian military schools so i could be i dont know
It does not seem to be a delightful story.
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 11:58:38 AM
At 4/26/2010 11:54:14 AM, Mirza wrote:

its not ive been trained to kill people and it isnt fun and when i tried to date people girls would just run away when they heard what i was. my name in the military is the russian death machine becuase im 7ft 2 inches but i super quiet and sneaky and i hate the name. i really would just like to relate to others
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 12:01:36 PM
At 4/26/2010 11:58:38 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:

its not ive been trained to kill people and it isnt fun and when i tried to date people girls would just run away when they heard what i was. my name in the military is the russian death machine becuase im 7ft 2 inches but i super quiet and sneaky and i hate the name. i really would just like to relate to others

you have my condolences (i think thats the right word)
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 12:03:19 PM
thanks i really needed that its just really hard i mean im a virgin and im still young and never had a gf
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 12:04:18 PM
At 4/26/2010 11:58:38 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:

Haha BS no-one is plausibly >7ft

Troll, troll, go away, come back another day
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 12:06:32 PM
7'2 is not ideal for a death machine. Most militaries wouldn't even accept you, especially for a combat role in the modern world.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 12:08:39 PM
oh boy i cant remember and i grew into it its nothing you would understand about my height im more of a intimidation tool
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2010 12:10:45 PM
At 4/26/2010 12:08:00 PM, feverish wrote:
At 4/26/2010 12:04:18 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

no-one is plausibly >7ft

http://en.wikipedia.org...

.....You'll notice some of the tallest are around 7ft. 7ft is extremely rare and uncommon, much less an ideal height for a military man.

Besides you know the deal with big feet. Don't know why this fellow would be a virgin.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.