Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If you could live in any decade????

Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:50:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:43:45 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Or, 3000

This song sucks lol
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:50:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
the one where we discover time travel. then i can live in all the decades!
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:51:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:50:00 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:43:45 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Or, 3000

This song sucks lol

Haha it brings back fond memories of youth :P.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:52:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:51:10 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Haha it brings back fond memories of youth :P.

lol as opposed to what you are now which is?
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:52:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:51:48 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:50:53 PM, belle wrote:
the one where we discover time travel. then i can live in all the decades!

Thats retarded.

I loll'd pretty hard at this. Dunno why just did.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:53:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:52:29 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:51:10 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Haha it brings back fond memories of youth :P.

lol as opposed to what you are now which is?

Owned old man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:53:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:52:29 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:51:10 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Haha it brings back fond memories of youth :P.

lol as opposed to what you are now which is?

Are fond memories of adolescence :D.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:54:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:50:00 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:43:45 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Or, 3000

This song sucks lol

its worse when the Jonas brother RE-did it.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:55:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:54:02 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:50:00 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:43:45 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Or, 3000

This song sucks lol

its worse when the Jonas brother RE-did it.

No, this version is better. The JB ruin everything they touch.

Hell, my guitar teacher almost punched a hole through his laptop when he thought that JB had done a cover of Paranoid. Turns out they just stole the name.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:56:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:55:48 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:54:02 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:50:00 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:43:45 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Or, 3000

This song sucks lol

its worse when the Jonas brother RE-did it.

No, this version is better. The JB ruin everything they touch.

Hell, my guitar teacher almost punched a hole through his laptop when he thought that JB had done a cover of Paranoid. Turns out they just stole the name.

No, I mean the better one is the older one. The JB just suck.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:57:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:57:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
I would like to live in the 1910's, but I'm half black, so that wouldn't work out.

STFU Blacky.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:58:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:51:48 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:50:53 PM, belle wrote:
the one where we discover time travel. then i can live in all the decades!

Thats retarded.

YOUR MOM IS RETARDED
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 12:59:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:57:30 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:57:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
I would like to live in the 1910's, but I'm half black, so that wouldn't work out.

STFU Blacky.

*Puts on white hood* Right on brother! Now lets go find maw so we can create 'nother generation o' returds!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 1:01:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:58:23 PM, belle wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:51:48 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:50:53 PM, belle wrote:
the one where we discover time travel. then i can live in all the decades!

Thats retarded.

YOUR MOM IS RETARDED

Oh wow. <----Offended.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 1:02:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:59:03 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:57:30 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:57:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
I would like to live in the 1910's, but I'm half black, so that wouldn't work out.

STFU Blacky.

*Puts on white hood* Right on brother! Now lets go find maw so we can create 'nother generation o' returds!

I prefer sisters. You can have maw.
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 1:41:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:52:51 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:51:48 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:50:53 PM, belle wrote:
the one where we discover time travel. then i can live in all the decades!

Thats retarded.

I loll'd pretty hard at this. Dunno why just did.
GhostWriter
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 1:43:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
1950's would seem chill. Back in the day where laws werent as strict, and every one seemed generally happy. We had more freedoms then too.
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 1:43:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 12:57:30 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:57:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
I would like to live in the 1910's, but I'm half black, so that wouldn't work out.

STFU Blacky.

Wow a racist Libertarian. Who would have guessed?
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 1:44:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 1:43:36 PM, Anarcho wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:57:30 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:57:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
I would like to live in the 1910's, but I'm half black, so that wouldn't work out.

STFU Blacky.

Wow a racist Libertarian. Who would have guessed?

Wow an anarchist who doesn't understand simple sarcasm. Who would have guessed?
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 1:54:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 1:44:56 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 1:43:36 PM, Anarcho wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:57:30 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 4/27/2010 12:57:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
I would like to live in the 1910's, but I'm half black, so that wouldn't work out.

STFU Blacky.

Wow a racist Libertarian. Who would have guessed?

Wow an anarchist who doesn't understand simple sarcasm. Who would have guessed?
How was that sarcasm exactly?
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 1:57:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 1:54:11 PM, Anarcho wrote:
How was that sarcasm exactly?

Because it was sarcastic and you are someone who sees racism in everything, thus why you think everyone is constantly persecuting you.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 1:58:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 1:43:08 PM, GhostWriter wrote:
1950's would seem chill. Back in the day where laws werent as strict, and every one seemed generally happy. We had more freedoms then too.

The red scare was laid back?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 2:09:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 1:58:50 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/27/2010 1:43:08 PM, GhostWriter wrote:
1950's would seem chill. Back in the day where laws werent as strict, and every one seemed generally happy. We had more freedoms then too.

The red scare was laid back?

Sounds like a question that a Commie would ask.