Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Noob Roundup Mafia Day Phase 2

tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 3:56:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
1. Votes to lynch must be in bold or they won't be counted. (Because it's sometimes hard to tell what's an actual vote and what's just discussion of where you're leaning.

2. Please unvote (in bold) before casting a new vote.

3. To lynch requires that one player has votes from more than half of the current players. Once the player has the required number of votes, they're gone. For instance, beginning with 9 players, 5 votes will be necessary for the first day's lynching.

4. You may vote for a "no lynch". A vote of this kind from more than half of the current players is required to end the day without kicking anyone off the show.

5. Do not discuss this game outside of this thread, unless your role or a PM from me says that you may do so (villains can talk to villains, but good guys can't talk to good guys unless I say otherwise). This continues to apply after you're killed and until the game is over. Obviously I won't know if you're PMing about this game, but it's not advisable for your sake either. You never know who you can trust. In addition, if I manage to come across conclusive evidence of cheating of any sort (I have to be able to inspect the actual evidence. Don't even think about merely sending me a quote), I shall do one of the following: 1) I shall disallow the player(s) involved from voting for the remainder of the game. 2) Modkill the player(s) involved.

6. Only current players may post in this game.

7. DO NOT quote your role or any other PMs from me. To do so will result in automatic modkill. You're free to claim your role, if you wish, and to paraphrase a PM from me (since the players would be free to believe these claims or not)

8. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 24 hours, please post a notification in the thread. Please treat this game as a semi-serious commitment to the other players and contribute regularly.

9. Please do your part to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Abuse of other players (that's not in good fun) will probably not be tolerated.

10. If you have any questions, PM me!

11. The game will begin with the DAY PHASE, so that everyone has a chance to play at least a little. Days last as long as it takes for the required number of votes for lynching or no lynching. Nights will probably last around four or five hours or so, so be checking this frequently.

If a Day ends in the middle of the actual night, for whatever reason, Night will probably last a little longer since I realize plenty of people will be asleep. I'm not going to be a total hardass about it, and the four or five hours is just a general guideline.

Active Players:
3. Kahvan
4. xxdarkxx
5. Koopin
6. oceanix
7. FREEDO

Graveyard:
1. Letera - Townie
2. Marauder - Townie

Begin
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 6:46:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Whatever, someone has to post first, right? I guess if you lynch me, I'll just sign up to be an alternate.

Do we know anything?
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 7:43:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 7:40:53 PM, Koopin wrote:
Is anyone gonna post?

I'm here to post, but it's hard to do anything with only two people.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 7:53:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 7:47:26 PM, Koopin wrote:
FREEDO and xxdarkxx

Why? I think FREEDO was the last poster yesterday, but why xx?
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:01:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Thinking about it, in WAW they seemed to favor the idea of applying a single vote to apply pressure. Do you want to do that? If you do, you can go ahead and vote someone.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:05:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 7:53:34 PM, oceanix wrote:
At 4/27/2010 7:47:26 PM, Koopin wrote:
FREEDO and xxdarkxx

Why? I think FREEDO was the last poster yesterday, but why xx?

Freedo only posted once to make sure he was not lynched, which makes him look like he is lurking. XX was quick to lynch Marauder, me, and letara, all innocent. Of course, I can't prove I am innocent. But he wanted to lynch whoever he could get.
kfc
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 6:16:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:05:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/27/2010 7:53:34 PM, oceanix wrote:
At 4/27/2010 7:47:26 PM, Koopin wrote:
FREEDO and xxdarkxx

Why? I think FREEDO was the last poster yesterday, but why xx?

Freedo only posted once to make sure he was not lynched, which makes him look like he is lurking. XX was quick to lynch Marauder, me, and letara, all innocent. Of course, I can't prove I am innocent. But he wanted to lynch whoever he could get.

I agree about what you say about freedo it does look like he was simply lurking, however i must say that i was never quick to lynch you, i said that it was a possiblity because i was simply thinking about how since this is a noob game and you have probably the most expierience that you would be mafia, however it was then brought up that all selections were off a random basis, where after i made no mention of the fact that you had the most experience and then just tried to find some hint of evidence for a mafia member.

This round you all notice marauder was lynched by the mafia, which leads me to believe the mafia consists of either people that marauder targeted, or simply people that don't like marauder and wanted him out of the game, thus Freedo and Koopin. However i see it more likely that Freedo would be more likely to take out the vengeance due to marauder targeting him out of no where.

This goes back to the thought that Freedo seems to be lurking, my suspicion lies with Freedo.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 7:46:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well, as there really is no evidence what so ever as to any one person being involved in the mafia, I'll act on the little evidence i see as reasonable. In day one Marauder targeted Freedo, basically out of no where, not only does that make me suscpicious about Marauder being a mafia... not that it matter's now, but Freedo has made very, little post. Thus I think he may just be sitting back and try to get people to forget about him and just let the game go on and take out the players that pose a threat to him.

Lynch Freedo
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 6:30:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Active Players:
3. Kahvan
4. xxdarkxx
5. Koopin
6. oceanix

Graveyard:
1. Letera - Townie - Lynched by the town on Day Phase 1
2. Marauder - Townie - Killed by the mafia on Night Phase 1
7. FREEDO - Mafia - Lynched by the town on Day Phase 2

NIGHT PHASE 2 IS IN EFFECT MAFIA GET ME YOUR KILL CHOICE FOR TONIGHT
NO POSTING STRATEGY IN THIS THREAD HOWEVER YOU MAKE ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME OR THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I WILL POST DAY PHASE 3 WHEN THE NIGHT KILL HAS BEEN DECIDED IN A SIMILAR MANNER THAT I DID DAY PHASE 2.