wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 7:58:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Take Two
Same as: http://www.debate.org...
with the difference that the game will start in the FIRST NIGHT PHASE.

"Ab Chao" means "From Chaos," as I understand it.

This is a very small PM game and Vi's game is already in the fourth night phase.

There are no characters. This set up has been tried on EpicMafia several times, and I believe its results interesting. This set up does not work without revealing what roles there are beforehand, because it will lead to 5 cross claims and the kind of chaos undesired.

Roles:
1. Regular Mafia - Guilty when investigated, can kill one person per night.
2. Cop - Can investigate one person per night, returns guilty for mafia and innocent for townie.
3. Insane Cop - Can investigate one person per night, returns innocent for mafia and guilty for townie.
4. Paranoid Cop - Can investigate one person per night, returns guilty for all.
5. Naive Cop - Can investigate one person per night, returns innocent for all.

The role message for all of the cops will be:
You are a cop.
The role message for the mafia will be:
You are the mafia.

The Seven Commandments

1. Thou shalt ask questions of The Gracious Moderator only in thine personal character PM. The Gracious Moderator shalt then reply. Else, he shalt ignore thee.

2. Thou shalt vote in the day phases only in capital letters. Else, the Gracious Moderator may ignore thee.

3. Thou shalt not post in a thread after The Gracious Moderator hath closed it. Else, he shalt kill thee.

4. Thou shalt not post in any Ab Chao Mafia thread external links. Else, The Gracious Moderator shalt kill thee.

5. Thou shalt not expect The Gracious Moderator to release the role information of any lynched townie until the following day phase.

6. Thou shalt within any 24 hour period have posted no less than 7 words in some Ab Chao Mafia thread. Else, The Gracious Moderator shalt replace thee.

7. Thou shalt submit in thine private PM thread thine role use. Else, The Gracious Moderator shalt ignore thee.

in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:01:31 PM
At 4/27/2010 8:01:12 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:
3. DontBeRacist

Pick a new number.
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:01:36 PM
At 4/27/2010 8:00:13 PM, mongeese wrote:
If I'm allowed to join, 3, but I wouldn't blame you if you want five new people.

****... I'll take 4.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:30:54 PM
i take it
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:31:36 PM
5. mongoose
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 9:23:27 PM
At 4/27/2010 8:22:22 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:
When are you starting this? I have to work in the morning so I'm about to pass out.

Day Phase will last approximately one day. Night Phase starts it.
Frankthebunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 2:59:09 PM
At 5/2/2010 2:32:27 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I will start the next Day Phase when Askbob has a new account.

Hello friend, add me and message me as my message system for some reason has a hard time adding recipients and doing friend requests
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 5:28:39 PM
At 5/2/2010 2:59:09 PM, Frankthebunny wrote:
At 5/2/2010 2:32:27 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I will start the next Day Phase when Askbob has a new account.

Hello friend, add me and message me as my message system for some reason has a hard time adding recipients and doing friend requests

You didn't even think to allow non-friends to message you. When did you stop doing that every time you made new accounts?