Total Posts:215|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Phil is GhostWriter

philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:31:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:31:24 AM, tmoney225 wrote:
you both visited my site recently and had the exact same IP address

I'm not ghost writer?
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:33:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Most definitely.

Amongst many things: They sign on back to back. They are privy to one another's information.

Oh and this:

http://www.debate.org...

Why would you say "I forfeited", Phil?
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:33:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:31:24 AM, tmoney225 wrote:
you both visited my site recently and had the exact same IP address

hahahaha
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:40:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:33:02 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Most definitely.

Amongst many things: They sign on back to back. They are privy to one another's information.

Like what information? Sign on back to back? Thats like me saying you and L being on at the same time means you are the same person. Ridiculous.

Oh and this:

http://www.debate.org...


Why would you say "I forfeited", Phil?

why else wouldn't she vote for herself?
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:41:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:31:24 AM, tmoney225 wrote:
you both visited my site recently and had the exact same IP address

copy and paste the link showing this?
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:41:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:40:23 AM, philosphical wrote:

Like what information? Sign on back to back? Thats like me saying you and L being on at the same time means you are the same person. Ridiculous.

... We don't sign on back to back.
President of DDO
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:42:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:41:56 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/28/2010 9:40:23 AM, philosphical wrote:

Like what information? Sign on back to back? Thats like me saying you and L being on at the same time means you are the same person. Ridiculous.

... We don't sign on back to back.

Neither do I.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:43:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:40:23 AM, philosphical wrote:
At 4/28/2010 9:33:02 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Most definitely.

Amongst many things: They sign on back to back. They are privy to one another's information.

Like what information? Sign on back to back? Thats like me saying you and L being on at the same time means you are the same person. Ridiculous.


L and I have videos of ourselves up. Multiple people on DDO are our Facebook friends. We can make you a video if you'd like :)

Oh and this:

http://www.debate.org...


Why would you say "I forfeited", Phil?

why else wouldn't she vote for herself?

You said "I" Phil, not She

Why do your IP addresses match perfectly when she's in Salt Lake City and you're in Whiterocks? You're not in the same house, are you?

I mean, you guys are 3 hours away from one another: http://www.mapquest.com...
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:43:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:40:23 AM, philosphical wrote:
Why would you say "I forfeited", Phil?

why else wouldn't she vote for herself?

Vi asked GhostWriter why she didn't vote for herself, you responded to Vi on the phil account and said "because I (ghostwriter) forfeited" Why wouldn't you have said "probably because she forfeited"
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:47:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:42:47 AM, philosphical wrote:
At 4/28/2010 9:41:56 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/28/2010 9:40:23 AM, philosphical wrote:

Like what information? Sign on back to back? Thats like me saying you and L being on at the same time means you are the same person. Ridiculous.

... We don't sign on back to back.

Neither do I.

Yes you do. I watched you two sign on and off back to back. Lwerd and I don't sign on and off back to back.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:48:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
In Ragnar's game, I was in the liberal mafia with GhostWriter, KRF and a few others. On Day Phase 1 Philosophical called out the THREE of us as definite mafia. He "promised" that we were mafia and even sacrificed himself should he be wrong (though obviously, he was not wrong). However, if you recall, in RR's game MOST people were mafia... yet he just oh so conveniently called out THREE MAFIA from the SAME MAFIA (GW's mafia) all on the first day phase. I brought this to RR's attention after the game and RR admitted it was shady. Also, after Phil was killed GW wasn't enthusiastic about the game even though apparently (in this current game) she is.

Anyway, this has been something we have suspected / investigated for awhile and all signs point to the truth. They use the same IP address. They sign on back to back. They are privy to each other's information in mafia games. Philosophical ACCIDENTALLY POSTED AS GHOSTWRITER ( http://www.debate.org... ). Vi as mod of the new game has been keeping tabs on night actions, and she says the behavior has been fishy. People have been keeping sign-in logs on both of them and them being the same person is obvious and evident. Etc. Now the only reason this bothers me is because of mafia game cheating... which is hilarious, considering Ghostwriter signed up for Phil's game LOL.
President of DDO
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:48:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:43:42 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 4/28/2010 9:40:23 AM, philosphical wrote:
At 4/28/2010 9:33:02 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Most definitely.

Amongst many things: They sign on back to back. They are privy to one another's information.

Like what information? Sign on back to back? Thats like me saying you and L being on at the same time means you are the same person. Ridiculous.


L and I have videos of ourselves up. Multiple people on DDO are our Facebook friends. We can make you a video if you'd like :)

I know you guys aren't the same person. I was using that as an example to show how ridiculous that statement is. Same with accusing the geese brothers of being realted. Or wjm with he geese brother. I could make a list.

Oh and this:

http://www.debate.org...


Why would you say "I forfeited", Phil?

why else wouldn't she vote for herself?


You said "I" Phil, not She


Ever heard of a misqoute? Ask Askbob he uses them all the time.

Why do your IP addresses match perfectly when she's in Salt Lake City and you're in Whiterocks? You're not in the same house, are you?

They don't match. Thats the thing. Askbob post a link showing this. And that's how I met GW and asked herto do a debate with me when I saw she lived in utah.

I mean, you guys are 3 hours away from one another: http://www.mapquest.com...

SO?
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:50:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:47:08 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 4/28/2010 9:42:47 AM, philosphical wrote:
At 4/28/2010 9:41:56 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/28/2010 9:40:23 AM, philosphical wrote:

Like what information? Sign on back to back? Thats like me saying you and L being on at the same time means you are the same person. Ridiculous.

... We don't sign on back to back.

Neither do I.

Yes you do. I watched you two sign on and off back to back. Lwerd and I don't sign on and off back to back.

Not to mention, the fact that the two of you have been on webcam together in front of several prominent DDOians is a conclusive demonstration you both exist.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:53:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So you multi accounted in my game too. And that's why you (ghostwriter) were pissed at the game after "Phils" character died.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:56:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:48:43 AM, theLwerd wrote:
In Ragnar's game, I was in the liberal mafia with GhostWriter, KRF and a few others. On Day Phase 1 Philosophical called out the THREE of us as definite mafia. He "promised" that we were mafia and even sacrificed himself should he be wrong (though obviously, he was not wrong). However, if you recall, in RR's game MOST people were mafia... yet he just oh so conveniently called out THREE MAFIA from the SAME MAFIA (GW's mafia) all on the first day phase. I brought this to RR's attention after the game and RR admitted it was shady. Also, after Phil was killed GW wasn't enthusiastic about the game even though apparently (in this current game) she is.

I was able to call you out because you made a really stupid mistake in that game. The other two were justt suspicions and I never checked the results of that game to see if I was right. I have no information on what GW's actions in that game consisted of.

Anyway, this has been something we have suspected / investigated for awhile and all signs point to the truth. They use the same IP address.

No. We. Don't. I've never seen her in my life.

They sign on back to back. They are privy to each other's information in mafia games. Philosophical ACCIDENTALLY POSTED AS GHOSTWRITER ( http://www.debate.org... ).

That was me posting as me. What is so hard to understand about that?

Vi as mod of the new game has been keeping tabs on night actions, and she says the behavior has been fishy.

How has my behavior been fishy at all? Every single investigation of mine has been suggested to me by the town. Specifically you L.

People have been keeping sign-in logs on both of them and them being the same person is obvious and evident.

No, it really isn't. Who has been keeping sign in logs? and how are they pertinent to anything? You are ridiculous.

Etc. Now the only reason this bothers me is because of mafia game cheating... which is hilarious, considering Ghostwriter signed up for Phil's game LOL.

(sigh) you really are dis-illusioned. I have absolutely no affiliations with GW. You can think this all you want, I really can't stop you. Missus Lwerd and the Lwerd.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:57:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:53:57 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
So you multi accounted in my game too. And that's why you (ghostwriter) were pissed at the game after "Phils" character died.

Yes. I almost forgot to mention that.

On DP1 of this game, GW was encouraging Phil not to role reveal (that's convenient) -- The only other 2 who took that position were Phil himself (obv - he is the cop) and wjm (who turned out to be mafia). We know GW wasn't mafia though so she had no reason to use that bad logic. She only made 2 posts and both posts were against Phil role revealing which we know is something he felt strongly about. The only reason I didn't call out GW for using that bad logic in the game is bc I suspected they were the same person all along (and have ever since RR's game).
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:57:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Missus Lwerd and the Lwerd.
I'm pretty sure they'll take that as a compliment.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 10:00:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:57:36 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Missus Lwerd and the Lwerd.
I'm pretty sure they'll take that as a compliment.

I do :)

Anyway, Phil, just give it up. Askbob tracked your IPs. Just admit it and don't do it again. You didn't misquote. The 2 of you ALWAYS sign on back to back, and there's just an overwhelming amount of evidence against you. Can you justify having the same IP address living 3 hours away from each other?
President of DDO
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 10:00:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 9:57:15 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/28/2010 9:53:57 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
So you multi accounted in my game too. And that's why you (ghostwriter) were pissed at the game after "Phils" character died.

Yes. I almost forgot to mention that.

On DP1 of this game, GW was encouraging Phil not to role reveal (that's convenient) -- The only other 2 who took that position were Phil himself (obv - he is the cop) and wjm (who turned out to be mafia). We know GW wasn't mafia though so she had no reason to use that bad logic. She only made 2 posts and both posts were against Phil role revealing which we know is something he felt strongly about. The only reason I didn't call out GW for using that bad logic in the game is bc I suspected they were the same person all along (and have ever since RR's game).

Oh so if you defend someone in the mafia game that must mean you are that person huh?
lol.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 10:00:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 10:00:16 AM, philosphical wrote:

Oh so if you defend someone in the mafia game that must mean you are that person huh?
lol.

... No. This was just another one of the many ways you make it blatantly obvious.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 10:02:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Again: Can you justify having the same IP address living 3 hours away from each other? You said yourself that you've never met her before, so why do you share an IP address?
President of DDO
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 10:02:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 10:00:15 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/28/2010 9:57:36 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Missus Lwerd and the Lwerd.
I'm pretty sure they'll take that as a compliment.

I do :)

Anyway, Phil, just give it up. Askbob tracked your IPs. Just admit it and don't do it again. You didn't misquote. The 2 of you ALWAYS sign on back to back, and there's just an overwhelming amount of evidence against you. Can you justify having the same IP address living 3 hours away from each other?

I'm not going to admit to something I didn't do. If one thing pisses me off more than anything is being accused falsly. And I do not have the same IP adress as ghost. Please prove to me that we have the same IP address? Because that is impossible.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 10:03:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 10:00:45 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/28/2010 10:00:16 AM, philosphical wrote:

Oh so if you defend someone in the mafia game that must mean you are that person huh?
lol.

... No. This was just another one of the many ways you make it blatantly obvious.

oh. Just like it's blatantly obvious that you vote bomb accounts and players you dis-like? yeah...
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 10:04:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 10:03:05 AM, philosphical wrote:
At 4/28/2010 10:00:45 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/28/2010 10:00:16 AM, philosphical wrote:

Oh so if you defend someone in the mafia game that must mean you are that person huh?
lol.

... No. This was just another one of the many ways you make it blatantly obvious.

oh. Just like it's blatantly obvious that you vote bomb accounts and players you dis-like? yeah...
Mafia is srs bzns. Votes on this site are not srs bzns. :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 10:07:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 10:03:05 AM, philosphical wrote:

oh. Just like it's blatantly obvious that you vote bomb accounts and players you dis-like? yeah...

Haha yep! Also, I can list at least a half dozen debates you bombed me on off the top of my head. Pot... kettle... pot... kettle... Anyway, I don't know anything about technology so I can't give you IP answers about how Askbob found out. I just know that 2 people using the same 1 means they're in the same house or same establishment.
President of DDO