Jump to topic:

This guy is ridiculous

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 2:50:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I could not stop laughing when he said "Being white is everything I dreamed it would be". He looked like he was involved in an industrial accident ffs.

Or when he went to the hobo and was like "I know how you feel". lolwut
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 11:02:20 PM
At 11/6/2014 6:51:00 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
What in the literal f*ck. I actually pity this man.

"White, with lots of money, lots of class, on redayo drive. I feel like I'm on top of the world"

lol
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 5:22:56 AM
At 11/6/2014 2:46:38 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I thought it was moving. Obviously people feel uncomfortable with their bodies in all kinds of ways. Like transgender people, or even in milder ways with all the cosmetic surgery.

There was that moment when he said the dog wouldn't have liked being patted if he was black...it was so sad. It makes me wonder about what causes people to feel such alienation from their own selves.

I'd probably change one or two things about my own body if I could too. Just little things.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 7:47:08 AM
At 11/7/2014 5:22:56 AM, Garbanza wrote:

I thought it was moving. Obviously people feel uncomfortable with their bodies in all kinds of ways. Like transgender people, or even in milder ways with all the cosmetic surgery.

There was that moment when he said the dog wouldn't have liked being patted if he was black...it was so sad. It makes me wonder about what causes people to feel such alienation from their own selves.

I'd probably change one or two things about my own body if I could too. Just little things.

This man is extremely racist. In fact, if he were white and he was saying things like that...
Nolite Timere
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 11:46:19 AM
At 11/7/2014 7:47:08 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

This man is extremely racist. In fact, if he were white and he was saying things like that...

Is the video clean?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 11:54:12 AM
At 11/8/2014 11:46:19 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Is the video clean?

Yeah. He doesn't use curse words or anything. Just watch the video.
Nolite Timere
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 12:02:45 PM
At 11/8/2014 11:54:12 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Is the video clean?

I could understand if he wished to be white because blacks were discriminated against and somewhat oppressed, but he seems to want to be white because he sees blacks as inherently inferior. Was this video made to be funny, or is he actually serious?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 1:22:10 PM
At 11/8/2014 12:02:45 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/8/2014 11:54:12 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Is the video clean?

I could understand if he wished to be white because blacks were discriminated against and somewhat oppressed, but he seems to want to be white because he sees blacks as inherently inferior. Was this video made to be funny, or is he actually serious?

He's serious, and its sad.
Nolite Timere
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:13:20 PM

Is the video clean?

xD I wonder who you might be :P
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
neptune1bond
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:22:03 PM
I know that the things he says seem offensive and very strange, but I think that it comes from intense pain and suffering. The poor guy probably really doesn't realize that his experience "being white" actually came more from the fact that he felt better about himself as a person and responded, acted, and reacted on an emotional level (as well as interpreted others and their actions) according to his self esteem rather than the actual color of his skin. No one will ever find happiness until they simply accept what can and cannot be changed and learn to work within those restrictions (although the VAST majority of society is SEVERELY confused on what things actually can and cannot be changed). Happiness is a choice and is not something that will ever just "happen" to you.

I can lift weighs and eat healthy to look better, but I simply must accept the parts of my body that were determined by genetics. Nonetheless, if I never learn to love myself and find joy in that love regardless of my appearance, then no changes in my appearance will ever really make me happy. I personally believe very strongly in self-improvement and self-mastery, but in the end I still must choose to be happy as well. Although I love were I'm at in so many areas, I always work for better and don't "delay" my happiness until I've "accomplished" my goals (which, if you truly believe in self-mastery and self-improvement, never really happens anyways).