Jump to topic:

Noob Roundup Mafia Day Phase 3

tmoney225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 8:58:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
1. Votes to lynch must be in bold or they won't be counted. (Because it's sometimes hard to tell what's an actual vote and what's just discussion of where you're leaning.

2. Please unvote (in bold) before casting a new vote.

3. To lynch requires that one player has votes from more than half of the current players. Once the player has the required number of votes, they're gone. For instance, beginning with 9 players, 5 votes will be necessary for the first day's lynching.

4. You may vote for a "no lynch". A vote of this kind from more than half of the current players is required to end the day without kicking anyone off the show.

5. Do not discuss this game outside of this thread, unless your role or a PM from me says that you may do so (villains can talk to villains, but good guys can't talk to good guys unless I say otherwise). This continues to apply after you're killed and until the game is over. Obviously I won't know if you're PMing about this game, but it's not advisable for your sake either. You never know who you can trust. In addition, if I manage to come across conclusive evidence of cheating of any sort (I have to be able to inspect the actual evidence. Don't even think about merely sending me a quote), I shall do one of the following: 1) I shall disallow the player(s) involved from voting for the remainder of the game. 2) Modkill the player(s) involved.

6. Only current players may post in this game.

7. DO NOT quote your role or any other PMs from me. To do so will result in automatic modkill. You're free to claim your role, if you wish, and to paraphrase a PM from me (since the players would be free to believe these claims or not)

8. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 24 hours, please post a notification in the thread. Please treat this game as a semi-serious commitment to the other players and contribute regularly.

9. Please do your part to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Abuse of other players (that's not in good fun) will probably not be tolerated.

10. If you have any questions, PM me!

11. The game will begin with the DAY PHASE, so that everyone has a chance to play at least a little. Days last as long as it takes for the required number of votes for lynching or no lynching. Nights will probably last around four or five hours or so, so be checking this frequently.

If a Day ends in the middle of the actual night, for whatever reason, Night will probably last a little longer since I realize plenty of people will be asleep. I'm not going to be a total hardass about it, and the four or five hours is just a general guideline.

Active Players:
3. Kahvan
4. xxdarkxx
6. oceanix

Graveyard:
1. Letera - Townie - Lynched on Day Phase 1
2. Marauder - Townie - Killed by the mafia on Night Phase 1
7. FREEDO - Mafia - Lynched on Day Phase 2
5. Koopin - Townie - Killed by the mafia on Night Phase 2

Begin
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:03:46 PM
NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO NOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoO
kfc
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 9:17:06 PM
Hey, so sorry I didn't post much in the last day phase. I had school and then I was at my dad's house (he doesn't have internet). I looked over the other thread. It seems like we lynched FREEDO because Marauder voted for him and then he died. Koopin said he had suspicions for xxdarkxx and then he died. Plus, after we were saying we were suspicious of dark he didn't post anything to the contrary. I bet he started voting for FREEDO because he realized it was either FREEDO or him and figured that it would make him look innocent if he lynched FREEDO.

These are reasons I've seen for lynches in the other two games I've played in.

Lynch xxdarkxx

Let's win this game for the townies, Kahvan!
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 5:16:45 AM
At 4/28/2010 9:17:06 PM, oceanix wrote:
Hey, so sorry I didn't post much in the last day phase. I had school and then I was at my dad's house (he doesn't have internet). I looked over the other thread. It seems like we lynched FREEDO because Marauder voted for him and then he died. Koopin said he had suspicions for xxdarkxx and then he died. Plus, after we were saying we were suspicious of dark he didn't post anything to the contrary. I bet he started voting for FREEDO because he realized it was either FREEDO or him and figured that it would make him look innocent if he lynched FREEDO.

Lynch xxdarkxx

Wow quick out of the gun today are we. Well due to the fact that Kahvan still hasn't posted and only has until noon today to post, it seems likely that he may indeed be replaced which will throw a wrench into this whole game, as nobody will have evidence one way or another towards them.

Now, I did not respond to suspicion towards me in day 2 as i perceived that denying suspicions would simply raise more about me, where as if i simply let them fade back, then yeah no big. But as to you. You were very quick to make accusations today and did virtually nothing in day 2. Seems to me like you may have just been sitting back and letting the game take its course. Maybe because you didn't want to have suspicion drawn towards you. However by trying to avoid the suspicion, you have drawn it to yourself.

Lynch Oceanix

looks like its all up to Kahvan
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 7:53:04 AM
At 4/29/2010 5:16:45 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Well due to the fact that Kahvan still hasn't posted and only has until noon today to post, it seems likely that he may indeed be replaced which will throw a wrench into this whole game, as nobody will have evidence one way or another towards them.

why does that eleminate evedince? if someones replaced does that mean who is townie and who is mafia is changed or reasined?
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
tmoney225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 8:31:18 AM
At 4/29/2010 7:53:04 AM, Marauder wrote:
Well due to the fact that Kahvan still hasn't posted and only has until noon today to post, it seems likely that he may indeed be replaced which will throw a wrench into this whole game, as nobody will have evidence one way or another towards them.

why does that eleminate evedince? if someones replaced does that mean who is townie and who is mafia is changed or reasined?

Marauder, you are a dead players. Dead players may not post in the day phase.
No one is allowed to reply to Marauder, ignore his comment.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 9:53:44 AM
At 4/29/2010 8:31:18 AM, tmoney225 wrote:

Marauder, you are a dead players. Dead players may not post in the day phase.
No one is allowed to reply to Marauder, ignore his comment.

Koopin posted and you didnt call him out, and your accounts closed so I cant PM the question to you.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
phil_writer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 10:09:32 AM
At 4/29/2010 9:53:44 AM, Marauder wrote:
Koopin posted and you didnt call him out, and your accounts closed so I cant PM the question to you.

Koopin just said no which is allowed. To answer your question, if someone is replaced they will have the same allegiance as the person who they replaced. As it is passed 12:00pm and Kahvan has not posted will you replace him Marauder?
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 10:15:02 AM
At 4/29/2010 10:09:32 AM, phil_writer wrote:
At 4/29/2010 9:53:44 AM, Marauder wrote:

Koopin just said no which is allowed. To answer your question, if someone is replaced they will have the same allegiance as the person who they replaced. As it is passed 12:00pm and Kahvan has not posted will you replace him Marauder?

if you let me, yes.

A Scout is Obedient.
phil_writer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:01:31 PM
At 4/29/2010 11:59:05 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
May I be allowed to explain what i said about evidence to Marauder as he is now replacing kahvan?

yup
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:11:14 PM

What I meant by loosing evidence is...

By looking back at previous threads you can see who targeted who, and how certain people reacted and the such, now since you (marauder) have taken over for kahvan the evidence provided through kahvan's interactions means nothing, as you are a completely different person, you do not hold the same grudges as kahvan did, and even if you did, they matter none what so ever. As before it seems likely that you were simply a townie, however now you may be the mafia, so your strategy changes completely. Thus you may (or may not) react to situations differently thus making this a completely different game.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:15:35 PM
At 4/28/2010 9:17:06 PM, oceanix wrote:

Lynch xxdarkxx

I would like to point out to Marauder the very last sentence of oceanix post. Would a townie come out and blatantly say that he is indeed a townie? No I think not, no person is going to say what they are, I take this as Oceanix trying to persuade kahvan (now marauder) by lying and trying to make it seem that he is a townie to draw attention away from himself. Becuase if he is indeed the mafia then he would want to make it seem as if he is a townie, therefore there would be no reason to target him to be lynched. That last statement i take as a blatent lie in an attempt to persuay others that oceanix is a townie, when really he is likely mafia.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 1:56:30 PM
*sigh* so oceanix has hit the 16 hour inactivity mark on this thread.
Are we going to have to replace someone again....?
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 2:41:21 PM
since oceanix can reason how people concluded freedo was mafia and lynched him, if he was mafia it would make perfect sense to take out koopin as that would draw suspicion to you XdarkX. If you were mafia I think assanating Koopin would be avoided as that draws attaintion to yourself cause he targeted you.

and for all the reasons you gave I suspect oceanix.

I by the way have no idea what Kahvan was as askbob hasnt PM me anything. Kahvan briefly voted against Freedo in round one before retracting his vote, that would be an in opertune time to take out fellow mafia so I dont think he was/is mafia, but besides Koopin and Freedo, I did imply a vote agiants Kahvan, though it was purly hypothetical.

So I say, in place of Kahvan
Lynch Oceanix

if wrong I realize I will die yet again this night phase

A Scout is Obedient.
phil_writer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 2:42:29 PM
Lynch - O - Tron

oceanix: (xxdarkxx, Marauder) 0 more votes needed to lynch

xxdarkxx: (oceanix) 1 more vote needed to lynch

MARAUDER HAS BEEN LYNCHED
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 2:47:34 PM
At 4/29/2010 2:42:29 PM, phil_writer wrote:
Lynch - O - Tron

MARAUDER HAS BEEN LYNCHED

WHAT I DO THIS TIME!

A Scout is Obedient.
phil_writer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 3:01:09 PM
At 4/29/2010 2:47:34 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 4/29/2010 2:42:29 PM, phil_writer wrote:
Lynch - O - Tron