Total Posts:164|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

GhostWriter is Phil (Evidence)

tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 11:29:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ghostwriter signed onto DDOFans using the following IP:

69.171.174.67

http://img200.imageshack.us...

Whosis Results:

http://www.whatismyip.com...

The ISP is: Cricket Wireless

http://en.wikipedia.org...

"Cricket covers about 90% of the United States using roaming agreemeents with Metropcs and Sprint Nextel, and only has broadband coverage in many major metropolitan areas. It still only give service to people where they are in a Cricket Coverage Zone. [16]"

A still from philosphical's recent video featuring himself logging onto DDO through his phone:

http://img441.imageshack.us...

I rest my case
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 11:32:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
also both his myspace url and youtube url use the name fo-shizzle a multi-accounter vote bomber who was banned shortly before the philosphical account was made.
GhostWriter
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 11:42:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 11:41:02 PM, GhostWriter wrote:
Cricket is my wireless internet service provider.

I have answered all of yours and vi's questions, and am going to bed now. I will try to get on tomorrow during work or when I get home. Goodnight.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 11:44:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 11:42:07 PM, GhostWriter wrote:
At 4/28/2010 11:41:02 PM, GhostWriter wrote:
Cricket is my wireless internet service provider.

I have answered all of yours and vi's questions, and am going to bed now. I will try to get on tomorrow during work or when I get home. Goodnight.

Goodnight, Phil.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 11:48:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 11:46:20 PM, FREEDO wrote:
There should be a debate on this.

I'll take it. I'd win. Especially because there is now photo evidence that Phil is lying :')
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 11:49:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I HAVE JUST FOUND UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES GHOSTWRITER IS PHIL!!!

I will be posting the images soon. Phil, you are a LIAR and a CHEATER!
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 11:52:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 11:49:34 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
I HAVE JUST FOUND UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES GHOSTWRITER IS PHIL!!!

I will be posting the images soon. Phil, you are a LIAR and a CHEATER!

Phil is now permanently banned from all mafia games.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 11:59:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
GhostWriter told me her name was Kimberley Cox.

This is Kimberley Cox's page (she is a 40 and a paralegal) --- Kim Cox recently commented on a "Destiny Gillies" page -- I have the image here: http://img571.imageshack.us...

I clicked on Destiny Gillies page, here it is: http://img29.imageshack.us...

I clicked on her friends list, and GUESS WHO SHE'S FRIENDS WITH!?!? Recognize the name Connor Gillies or the picture that goes along with it?

http://img62.imageshack.us...

So much for not having any idea about who she is.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:01:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've done a lot of slimy things on this site, but no one could ever call me a cheater or a liar (except on mafia games/to benefit the site) I would never lie to win a mafia game let alone create a multiple account then sign in on your (she's your aunt right?) aunt's facebook to prove that fake account.

You honestly are a piece of crap.
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:04:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Also for people calling me a vigilante earlier, the vigilante title goes to TheLwerd and Vi_Veri, the true sleuths. They had the suspicion in the first place (I had no clue). TheLwerd and Vi helped me track him down, especially the facebook evidence which is the final nail on Phil's coffin.

Phil is hereby banished from all mafia games on this site. If you make a new account and pretend to be a noob I will find you out phil. Trust me.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:05:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
You owe all of DDO an apology. You owe Ragnar an apology for cheating during his game. You owe me an apology for cheating during my game. You owe PoeJoe therapy.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:14:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2010 12:04:47 AM, tmoney225 wrote:
If you make a new account and pretend to be a noob I will find you out phil. Trust me.

That honestly made me lol, only because I believe it.

Anyhow, I just can't believe that he had the audacity to mention 4/5 of my mafia teammates on DP1! Yes, I am still not over it lulz. Honestly - the balls on this kid. That is what tipped me off so many months ago and I have been keeping a vigilant eye out ever since. The evidence was pretty overwhelming but I never really had the incentive to try and "prove" it. I pointed this out to Askbob because I figured if there was anyone with the initiative / know-how to figure this out, it would be him. I'm just really disappointed in Phil's shoddy planning (c'mon you couldn't delete Kim's comment to your sister/cousin?) though I always said that his intelligence is pretty self-evident. Btw the fact that you supplied us with a competent, 40+ year old paralegal's Facebook and yet still typed like a dyslexic teen with down syndrome while chatting with Vi really didn't help your case none. That said, I'm off to bed, though I should say Askbob is the one with all of the skillz. It was my observation, Askbob's initiative and Vi's insight. WooHoo. So... Back to le mafia?
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:16:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2010 12:05:20 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
You owe all of DDO an apology. You owe Ragnar an apology for cheating during his game. You owe me an apology for cheating during my game. You owe PoeJoe therapy.

Don't forget Alex's game and the handful of others. Just sayin.
President of DDO
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:18:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2010 12:16:02 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 4/29/2010 12:05:20 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
You owe all of DDO an apology. You owe Ragnar an apology for cheating during his game. You owe me an apology for cheating during my game. You owe PoeJoe therapy.

Don't forget Alex's game and the handful of others. Just sayin.

Any game since 6mths ago forwards. Since the 'dead' acount apart from mafia games was what initially made me suspicious a while ago.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:19:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The three of us should start an internet detective company....
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:20:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2010 12:19:01 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
The three of us should start an internet detective company....

Find those cheating partners!
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 4:30:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2010 12:09:53 AM, FREEDO wrote:
This little episode has been epic. It needs a good page on the wiki.

Relatively, this little episode is nothing. Although it's been relatively hyped up plenty more than similar incidents.
DontBeRacist
Posts: 584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 5:43:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2010 4:30:33 AM, mongeese wrote:
At 4/29/2010 12:09:53 AM, FREEDO wrote:
This little episode has been epic. It needs a good page on the wiki.

Relatively, this little episode is nothing. Although it's been relatively hyped up plenty more than similar incidents.

Mafia is everything.
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 5:57:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hold on everybody. I really dont see this evidence you claim to have.

Ghostwriter signed onto DDOFans using the following IP:

69.171.174.67

okay?

http://img200.imageshack.us......

Whosis Results:
http://www.whatismyip.com......

The ISP is: Cricket Wireless
http://en.wikipedia.org......
"Cricket covers about 90% of the United States using roaming agreemeents with Metropcs and Sprint Nextel, and only has broadband coverage in many major metropolitan areas. It still only give service to people where they are in a Cricket Coverage Zone. [16]"

A still from philosphical's recent video featuring himself logging onto DDO through his phone:

http://img441.imageshack.us......

I rest my case

Major fail. My phone is a sprint service, as you can see from my video. Sprint is the only model to make these types of phones, and the phone says sprint big on the front of it.

At 4/28/2010 11:59:27 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
GhostWriter told me her name was Kimberley Cox.

This is Kimberley Cox's page (she is a 40 and a paralegal) --- Kim Cox recently commented on a "Destiny Gillies" page -- I have the image here: http://img571.imageshack.us...


I clicked on Destiny Gillies page, here it is: http://img29.imageshack.us...



I clicked on her friends list, and GUESS WHO SHE'S FRIENDS WITH!?!? Recognize the name Connor Gillies or the picture that goes along with it?

http://img62.imageshack.us...



So much for not having any idea about who she is.

Let me get this straight. We live in the same city, same state, and live not too far away from each other. And you find one friend we have in common, and apparently that makes me her? You realize how ludicrous that sounds? I do not know any Kimberly cox, nor do I know how destiny knows her. I fail to see how this proves me as being linked to her. It seems as if you are grasping at straws now. Well anyway, I am going to do what you asked and make DDO fans account under the name of philosophical, so you can check my IP like you asked, however, knowing you, you will continue to not believe me unsurprisingly. I don't care. I've done everything you asked.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 6:29:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2010 5:57:52 AM, philosphical wrote:
Hold on everybody. I really dont see this evidence you claim to have.

Ghostwriter signed onto DDOFans using the following IP:

69.171.174.67

okay?

http://img200.imageshack.us......

Whosis Results:
http://www.whatismyip.com......

The ISP is: Cricket Wireless
http://en.wikipedia.org......
"Cricket covers about 90% of the United States using roaming agreemeents with Metropcs and Sprint Nextel, and only has broadband coverage in many major metropolitan areas. It still only give service to people where they are in a Cricket Coverage Zone. [16]"

A still from philosphical's recent video featuring himself logging onto DDO through his phone:

http://img441.imageshack.us......

I rest my case

Major fail. My phone is a sprint service, as you can see from my video. Sprint is the only model to make these types of phones, and the phone says sprint big on the front of it.

Thank's for confirming that, I appreciate the visual confirmation, any doubt that you are not ghostwriter is completely removed.


At 4/28/2010 11:59:27 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
GhostWriter told me her name was Kimberley Cox.

This is Kimberley Cox's page (she is a 40 and a paralegal) --- Kim Cox recently commented on a "Destiny Gillies" page -- I have the image here: http://img571.imageshack.us...


I clicked on Destiny Gillies page, here it is: http://img29.imageshack.us...



I clicked on her friends list, and GUESS WHO SHE'S FRIENDS WITH!?!? Recognize the name Connor Gillies or the picture that goes along with it?

http://img62.imageshack.us...



So much for not having any idea about who she is.

Let me get this straight. We live in the same city, same state, and live not too far away from each other. And you find one friend we have in common, and apparently that makes me her? You realize how ludicrous that sounds? I do not know any Kimberly cox, nor do I know how destiny knows her. I fail to see how this proves me as being linked to her. It seems as if you are grasping at straws now. Well anyway, I am going to do what you asked and make DDO fans account under the name of philosophical, so you can check my IP like you asked, however, knowing you, you will continue to not believe me unsurprisingly. I don't care. I've done everything you asked.

Seriously dude? Its clearly obvious you are ghostwriter, Salt Lake City is an ENORMOUS CITY. The Odds that a young girl who is related to you happens to know someone on this site who happened to find DDO is unbelievably small. It'd be different if ghostwriter claimed a girl that was 12 or 13, but WHAT ARE THE ODDS A YOUNG GIRL WILL BE FRIENDS WITH A 40+ YEAR OLD WOMAN UNLESS THEY ARE RELATED???

Fess up you piece of crap.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 6:42:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
271(facebook friends) / 181,698(population of Salt Lake City)

Do the math. If you can.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 6:45:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2010 12:28:16 AM, belle wrote:


I LOLed so hard :p
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.