Jump to topic:

USA Civil War 2-post your theories

russianmaster999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 11:55:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I think that america might have another civil war becuase states are starting to become edgy again and i might be wrong on this because its just what i think i need some discussion on this one
Life to death death to life its the circle of life
phil_writer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:08:03 PM
At 4/29/2010 11:57:40 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:
how do u mean by that

check CNN the southern states are revolting against national healthcare and the national guard is headed down their now. We'll kill those southern rebels.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:55:36 PM
At 4/29/2010 11:55:49 AM, russianmaster999 wrote:
I think that america might have another civil war becuase states are starting to become edgy again and i might be wrong on this because its just what i think i need some discussion on this one

Banker... is that you?
kfc
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 12:57:15 PM
mmm... I don't think it'd happen
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 2:46:35 PM
the type of leaders it would take to start up a full scale revolution just dosnt exist anymore. Blue states and Red states divide politically but they both have enough patriotism in there country and pride in its history that I really dont think there will be a reapete of the civil war.
The national goverment would have to something quite extream to stir up enough fire to create a revolution like enforceing the implantation of electrical chips that you purchase everthing through. or start putting a stop to saleing the bible or something epic like that.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 2:49:51 PM
At 4/29/2010 2:46:35 PM, Marauder wrote:
the type of leaders it would take to start up a full scale revolution just dosnt exist anymore. Blue states and Red states divide politically but they both have enough patriotism in there country and pride in its history that I really dont think there will be a reapete of the civil war.
The national goverment would have to something quite extream to stir up enough fire to create a revolution like enforceing the implantation of electrical chips that you purchase everthing through. or start putting a stop to saleing the bible or something epic like that.

Banker, is that you?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 2:58:03 PM
At 4/29/2010 2:49:51 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Banker, is that you?

can he not spell like me?
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 3:11:42 PM
does DDO have paranoid seasons were people are suspicious of multiaccounting? cause I've noticed Philisophical is being accused of being Ghostwriter.

I've only read two post from banker before, they were both in the religion thread and they were both about evedince for stuff mentioned in the bible like mt sinai and noahs ark. netheir is very deep thought provoking though.

For the record I am not Banker, at least I dont think I am, last time I checked I had one account on this site. But there was that hour I blacked out........ mabey I use his account by sleep walking.

A Scout is Obedient.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 3:18:29 PM
At 4/29/2010 3:11:42 PM, Marauder wrote:
does DDO have paranoid seasons were people are suspicious of multiaccounting? cause I've noticed Philisophical is being accused of being Ghostwriter.

I've only read two post from banker before, they were both in the religion thread and they were both about evedince for stuff mentioned in the bible like mt sinai and noahs ark. netheir is very deep thought provoking though.

For the record I am not Banker, at least I dont think I am, last time I checked I had one account on this site. But there was that hour I blacked out........ mabey I use his account by sleep walking.

It's a joke, quit *iching.
'sup DDO -- july 2013