Christmas Gift Ideas for her

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2008 5:53:28 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Give me some original ideas
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2008 10:33:34 AM
askbob said
Original ideas
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2008 10:40:29 AM
You left it a bit late, ok....I've never been good at shopping. Try accessories to things she has, can't go wrong there, or sexy lingerie!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2008 11:25:14 AM
If you have the extra time over break you could take her on some sort of trip. Depending on your location, someplace warm might be nice, or a cruise, &ct.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2008 11:10:00 PM
At 12/19/2008 11:25:14 AM, JBlake wrote:
If you have the extra time over break you could take her on some sort of trip. Depending on your location, someplace warm might be nice, or a cruise, &ct.

I do have a good bit of time, but I really don't think I could afford a trip/cruise lol I'm a college student still (freshman).

Actually I was thinking about getting her some earrings and taking her to a 60's style diner (amazing food) about an hour away and then going ice skating afterwards (a first for her)
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2008 9:24:44 AM
At 12/19/2008 11:10:00 PM, askbob wrote:
At 12/19/2008 11:25:14 AM, JBlake wrote:

I do have a good bit of time, but I really don't think I could afford a trip/cruise lol I'm a college student still (freshman).

Actually I was thinking about getting her some earrings and taking her to a 60's style diner (amazing food) about an hour away and then going ice skating afterwards (a first for her)

Trips aren't all that expensive. You can usually get away with less than $500 depending on where you go. You can also get a cruize for a total of $450, but I don't know about this short of notice. But you can always find inexpensive hotels. I go on trips all the time, and you are richer than me.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2008 10:00:15 AM
Haha really? How am I richer?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2008 10:22:33 AM
At 12/20/2008 10:00:15 AM, askbob wrote:
Haha really? How am I richer?

The idea you have sounds good. Go for that. Again, you can,'t go wrong with accesories for pre-existing objects she has.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2008 11:23:40 AM
Last christmas gift:

Scarf
Mittens
Picture in a picture frame with a romantic poem written by yours truly.
A copy of the oxford dictionary with every word highlighted that reminded me of her (thousands)

Lets just say it was a major success, maybe too major because now I've set the bar a little too high.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2008 11:33:24 AM
At 12/20/2008 11:23:40 AM, askbob wrote:
Last christmas gift:

Scarf
Mittens
Picture in a picture frame with a romantic poem written by yours truly.
A copy of the oxford dictionary with every word highlighted that reminded me of her (thousands)

Lets just say it was a major success, maybe too major because now I've set the bar a little too high.

Haha the dictionary one is good!!
crackofdawn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2008 2:13:47 PM
Wow, askbob, last years was really good. I think what you're planning is good too. Maybe add a little something that doesn't have to do just with money. Like the dictionary thing, from the heart, and original. I have no clue what, but I think that would put the icing on the cake.
A man comes to a fork in a road. . He ends up going left where he is ran over by a car. Another person comes to the same fork and decides to right. He also gets ran over by a car. A third person comes to the same fork. He decides that walking up a road in the dark is not smart and takes the grassy middle of the fork. He survives.

Moral: Don't be an extremist, neither side can be right all the time. Sometimes, you have to make your own path.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2008 3:58:09 PM
I agree completely, I'm trying to find a similar idea here.

I'm thinking of writing the words "I love you" on a paper as many times as I can until there is no room left on the paper. On the back I think I will write her a letter telliing her how happy she has made me.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2008 4:13:22 PM
At 12/20/2008 3:58:09 PM, askbob wrote:
I agree completely, I'm trying to find a similar idea here.

I'm thinking of writing the words "I love you" on a paper as many times as I can until there is no room left on the paper. On the back I think I will write her a letter telliing her how happy she has made me.

Or get a book and circle l, then o, then v, then e, then u and repeat this process.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2008 10:45:35 AM
There are no females on the internetz.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2008 11:32:04 AM
At 12/21/2008 10:45:35 AM, askbob wrote:
There are no females on the internetz.

They leave a trail of blood, lipstick and fashion wherever they go.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2008 11:57:08 AM
They leave a trail of blood, lipstick and fashion wherever they go.

*Left without a response by whatever this was*
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2008 2:16:20 PM
I saw this on the Venture Bros, but . . .

Wait in her bedroom laying on her bed and wear nothing but a bow covering your nether regions. Tell me how it goes. :D
DiablosChaosBroker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2009 1:23:45 PM
Wait in her bedroom laying on her bed and wear nothing but a bow covering your nether regions. Tell me how it goes. :D

Awesome advice. This should be in the dating advice forum.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2009 1:25:05 PM
At 1/3/2009 1:23:45 PM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:

Awesome advice. This should be in the dating advice forum.

Which is located where??
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 7:30:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I have a handful of ideas of what to get my gf this year, but can only afford a select few, so I'm in the process of prioritizing them right now :p I never understood what was so hard about figuring out gift ideas -- I just think of the person and consider what they would really enjoy or get use out of, even if it was something silly they wouldn't go out and buy on their own.
President of DDO
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 9:17:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/8/2010 7:30:14 AM, theLwerd wrote:
I have a handful of ideas of what to get my gf this year, but can only afford a select few, so I'm in the process of prioritizing them right now :p I never understood what was so hard about figuring out gift ideas -- I just think of the person and consider what they would really enjoy or get use out of, even if it was something silly they wouldn't go out and buy on their own.

Lesbians only want sex toys, beer, feminist literature and possibly tools if they are a little butch. You should know this.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.