Jump to topic:

Goodbye DDO

philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 8:53:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Most of you know about a recent situation that was brought up, in which I was accused of being another member (GhostWriter). I have firmly denied this statement on several occassions due to ing inaccurate. Nonetheless, there are some who refuse to believe this and have said they are going to shun me from this site. I don't want this to happen. I have been on this site for a very long time and have had many fun experiences on here debating intelligent people like yourselves. Sure I have had differences with a couple of you. In fact I have only ever had real problems with TheLwerd and Askbob, on this site. However at the same time I consider the, part of the DDO family and have defended both of them staying on the site on several occasions. TheLwerd, when she was being banned, I stood in opposition to this multiple times. Askbob has had a secret organization gathering to rid him off the site for about a month, in which I recently stood against the position. The point is that while I have had dis-agreements with some of you, I have always been loyal and loving to this site. However, I have come to realize that it is impossible to make you realize that I am telling you the truth that I have a second account. As said before I really love this site, and do not want to be shunned. Thus I have decided to voluntarily leave the site after the conclusion of my debate with theLwerd. If you guys change your mind and decide you want me to stay I will come back. But as of the moment that does not appear to be the case. So I wanted to thank you all for being wonderful members of the DDO community, and I will dearly miss all of you. Yes, even those of you I dis-like. I've had alot of great memories and experiences here on DDO, and it will be hard to leave, (I know I may be getting a little bit too attached to an internet site) but I am willing to at the same time.
I think I might spend a little too much time on here anyway, when I could be out doing something more productive. What can I say though? DDO is addicting. With that said, bye guys.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 8:55:39 AM
Greatbye!
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 8:56:12 AM
At 4/30/2010 8:53:20 AM, philosphical wrote:
Most of you know about a recent situation that was brought up, in which I was accused of being another member (GhostWriter). I have firmly denied this statement on several occassions due to it inaccurate. Nonetheless, there are some who refuse to believe this and have said they are going to shun me from this site. I don't want this to happen. I have been on this site for a very long time and have had many fun experiences on here debating intelligent people like yourselves. Sure I have had differences with a couple of you. In fact I have only ever had real problems with TheLwerd and Askbob, on this site. However at the same time I consider them part of the DDO family and have defended both of them staying on the site on several occasions. TheLwerd, when she was being banned, I stood in opposition to this multiple times. Askbob has had a secret organization gathering to rid him off the site for about a month, in which I recently stood against the position. The point is that while I have had dis-agreements with some of you, I have always been loyal and loving to this site. However, I have come to realize that it is impossible to make you realize that I am telling you the truth that I don't have a second account. As said before I really love this site, and do not want to be shunned. Thus I have decided to voluntarily leave the site after the conclusion of my debate with theLwerd. If you guys change your mind and decide you want me to stay I will come back. But as of the moment that does not appear to be the case. So I wanted to thank you all for being wonderful members of the DDO community, and I will dearly miss all of you. Yes, even those of you I dis-like. I've had alot of great memories and experiences here on DDO, and it will be hard to leave, (I know I may be getting a little bit too attached to an internet site) but I am willing to at the same time. I think I might spend a little too much time on here anyway, when I could be out doing something more productive. What can I say though? DDO is addicting. With that said, bye guys.

Spelling errors.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 8:58:09 AM
Lol they're on to me 'heartfelt' apology and bail out nao!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 8:59:08 AM
DDO is addicting.

evidently
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 8:59:18 AM
At 4/30/2010 8:58:09 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Lol they're on to me 'heartfelt' apology and bail out nao!

I didnt appolagize for anything.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:05:15 AM
Nobody's asking you to leave; I think people just want you to admit the obvious. The fact that you continue denying what appears to be a blatant fact is causing people's view of you to diminish. I've done some douchey things that I thought were justified at the time and I've been held accountable so can't you accept the same? The evidence (as I will explain in our debate) is overwhelming so there's no getting around it. Everybody knows you lied and continuing to lie just makes it worse. If you come forward now, at best this will make it to the DDO Fans Wiki but nobody will really care. If you leave, all that will happen is (a) you make a new account under a different alias and (b) you leave a negative 'legacy' behind. Doesn't really seem worth it given the option. I'd pick the "humiliation" of a DDOF article; it's not like people will care in a week. And I bet only a dozen would read it. Be smart about this. You don't want to lose your account...
President of DDO
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:06:02 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:04:29 AM, JBlake wrote:
You don't have to leave if you just admit to what you did...

I can't admit to something I didn't do. Sorry.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:10:08 AM
I am telling you the truth that I have a second account.

we know :P
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:15:39 AM
I do not want to take part in these problems regarding your account and another one, but if you leave, then good luck and goodbye from me.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:15:52 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:05:15 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Nobody's asking you to leave;

They are going to shun me. Same difference.

I think people just want you to admit the obvious.

Like I said, I cannot admit to something I didn't do.

The fact that you continue denying what appears to be a blatant fact is causing people's view of you to diminish. I've done some douchey things that I thought were justified at the time and I've been held accountable so can't you accept the same? The evidence (as I will explain in our debate) is overwhelming so there's no getting around it.

If I had actually done something, I too would admit it. Why would I try to hide it? I would admit it in a heartbeat had I actually committed the crime I'm being prosectued for. And I honestly don't know how to prove to you guys anything. Most of the evidence you have on me has been from GhostWriter, and there is essentially nothing I can do from where I am to prove my innocence. If there is I would gladly do it.

Everybody knows you lied and continuing to lie just makes it worse. If you come forward now, at best this will make it to the DDO Fans Wiki but nobody will really care.

I don't care about humility in the slightest. I've been publicly harassed several time on the site and have not cared. If I was GhostWriter I would admit it and accept the humility easily. However, I am not her, and there is no way for me to prove to you that I am not. What would you suppose me to do?

If you leave, all that will happen is (a) you make a new account under a different alias

I will not.

and (b) you leave a negative 'legacy' behind.

Nothing I can really do about this, is there? People will believe what they believe, I cannot make anyone believe differently.

Doesn't really seem worth it given the option. I'd pick the "humiliation" of a DDOF article; it's not like people will care in a week. And I bet only a dozen would read it. Be smart about this. You don't want to lose your account...

I don't want to lsoe my account. I am willing to however. What's the point of being on here if everyone is going to hate you, not allow you in the mafi games, vote against you in debates because they dislike you so much, all for something that didn't even happen? It's far easier and better to leave the site.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:16:13 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:06:02 AM, philosphical wrote:

so how bout instead you just stick around... and don't care that people are pissed for your perceived double accounting :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:17:43 AM
Bye
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:18:03 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:16:13 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/30/2010 9:06:02 AM, philosphical wrote:

so how bout instead you just stick around... and don't care that people are pissed for your perceived double accounting :)

What's the point of being on here if everyone is going to hate you, not allow you in the mafi games, vote against you in debates because they dislike you so much, all for something that didn't even happen? It's far easier and better to leave the site.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:19:37 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:16:13 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Well, he could, but it won't matter if he doesn't care or not - he'll still be banned from mafia games, something outside of his control, and he'll still be shunned. I can see why he would leave, whether he did it or not. He's been accused and if he's innocent, he'll still be reprimanded. Why stick around for that?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:22:54 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:15:52 AM, philosphical wrote:
If I had actually done something, I too would admit it. Why would I try to hide it?

Hmm. This reminds me of 2 weeks ago when you swore you had never b-bombed me (not that I care - but I'm making a point) and you challenged me to prove it. Off the top of my head:

http://www.debate.org...

There's more, but you get the idea. You switched your vote on this (as evidenced) 2 weeks ago while we were having the discussion where you swore you'd never done it. If you deny it, I'll simply go to my profile page and take screen shots lol. When I caught you, you took it back and said you had made a mistake, but rectified it (which I can respect, understand, etc.) So here we can see that you have blatantly lied before, therefore we have no reason to accept that you wouldn't blatantly lie now. Just as in that situation, the evidence is there. So just giv it up. Accept it and move on. Like I said, at best, this will be on DDO Fans. Do you really care about that? I know I don't.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:28:19 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:05:15 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Nobody's asking you to leave;

They are going to shun me. Same difference.

No one will shun you if you actually admit to what you did. People are shunning you because you continue to be a liar.

I think people just want you to admit the obvious.

Like I said, I cannot admit to something I didn't do.

Have you not noticed all of the evidence? You're as guilty as Bill Clinton. At least he admitted it eventually.

The fact that you continue denying what appears to be a blatant fact is causing people's view of you to diminish. I've done some douchey things that I thought were justified at the time and I've been held accountable so can't you accept the same? The evidence (as I will explain in our debate) is overwhelming so there's no getting around it.

If I had actually done something, I too would admit it. Why would I try to hide it? I would admit it in a heartbeat had I actually committed the crime I'm being prosectued for. And I honestly don't know how to prove to you guys anything. Most of the evidence you have on me has been from GhostWriter, and there is essentially nothing I can do from where I am to prove my innocence. If there is I would gladly do it.

Your pride is in the way. You feel as if you have nothing to lose, so you deny deny deny. It's not working, Phil.

Everybody knows you lied and continuing to lie just makes it worse. If you come forward now, at best this will make it to the DDO Fans Wiki but nobody will really care.

I don't care about humility in the slightest. I've been publicly harassed several time on the site and have not cared. If I was GhostWriter I would admit it and accept the humility easily. However, I am not her, and there is no way for me to prove to you that I am not. What would you suppose me to do?

Obviously you wouldn't admit to being her if you are her - as is the case now - so stop lying.

If you leave, all that will happen is (a) you make a new account under a different alias

I will not.

lol Maybe

and (b) you leave a negative 'legacy' behind.

Nothing I can really do about this, is there? People will believe what they believe, I cannot make anyone believe differently.

What a statement. You can change their minds about you by telling the truth.

Doesn't really seem worth it given the option. I'd pick the "humiliation" of a DDOF article; it's not like people will care in a week. And I bet only a dozen would read it. Be smart about this. You don't want to lose your account...

I don't want to lsoe my account. I am willing to however. What's the point of being on here if everyone is going to hate you, not allow you in the mafi games, vote against you in debates because they dislike you so much, all for something that didn't even happen? It's far easier and better to leave the site.

Ehem. Something that DID happen. Again, Phil - the evidence is overwhelming. You did it. Just admit it and we'll all start slowly gaining respect for you again.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:28:44 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:22:54 AM, theLwerd wrote:
If I had actually done something, I too would admit it. Why would I try to hide it?

Hmm. This reminds me of 2 weeks ago when you swore you had never b-bombed me (not that I care - but I'm making a point) and you challenged me to prove it. Off the top of my head:

There's more, but you get the idea. You switched your vote on this (as evidenced) 2 weeks ago while we were having the discussion where you swore you'd never done it. If you deny it, I'll simply go to my profile page and take screen shots lol. When I caught you, you took it back and said you had made a mistake, but rectified it (which I can respect, understand, etc.) So here we can see that you have blatantly lied before, therefore we have no reason to accept that you wouldn't blatantly lie now. Just as in that situation, the evidence is there. So just giv it up. Accept it and move on. Like I said, at best, this will be on DDO Fans. Do you really care about that? I know I don't.

Dude I have vote bombed more for you than against you. And you have vote-bombed me twice as much. In a couple cases you even voted against me with your other account Lwerd. And you just proved my point. I said that If i had done something I would have admit it. Like you said I told you that those four debates I voted against you on were not accurate, and in turn changed my votes from them.
secretorganization
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:33:48 AM
Askbob has had a secret organization gathering to rid him off the site for about a month, in which I recently stood against the position.

OH NOES not InsertNameHere, Volkov, PoeJoe, mattrodstorm, and anarcho in a PM. crap with that legion of sheer brainpower against me, I'm sure they'll have me off the site in about 10 years!

Lulz don't worry.

To every member of that group. I have something equally embarrassing as what I did to C_N.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:40:05 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:33:48 AM, secretorganization wrote:
To every member of that group. I have something equally embarrassing as what I did to C_N.

I'm so worried.

To note, there is no "PM." SAC8 is talking out his arse.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:40:55 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:28:44 AM, philosphical wrote:
Like you said I told you that those four debates I voted against you on were not accurate, and in turn changed my votes from them.

Yeah only after I provided blatant evidence... which is what we did here, except you apparently can't see how blatant it is (which is your mistake). To put it simply, it's just as damning.
President of DDO
secretorganization
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:41:02 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:40:05 AM, Volkov wrote:

I'm so worried.

It's phil not Sac8
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:45:28 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:41:02 AM, secretorganization wrote:
It's phil not Sac8

Oh, hm, true enough. I've been getting a few names mixed up today.
secretorganization
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:46:51 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:45:28 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 4/30/2010 9:41:02 AM, secretorganization wrote:
It's phil not Sac8

Oh, hm, true enough. I've been getting a few names mixed up today.

lol though I wouldn't be overly surprised if he was included.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:48:02 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:46:51 AM, secretorganization wrote:
lol though I wouldn't be overly surprised if he was included.

I don't even think SAC8 knows who you are. Unless there's been arguments I haven't seen.
secretorganization
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:49:22 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:40:05 AM, Volkov wrote:

I'm so worried.

Also why would phil be lying about this? There's no incentive.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:51:38 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:49:22 AM, secretorganization wrote:

It deters your attention from the point of this thread and brings up new controversy for you to investigate?
President of DDO
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:52:15 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:49:22 AM, secretorganization wrote:

I don't know, what's the incentive for him to continue lying even though we've all offered amnesty if he just admits it?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 9:54:02 AM
At 4/30/2010 9:52:15 AM, Volkov wrote:
I don't know, what's the incentive for him to continue lying even though we've all offered amnesty if he just admits it?

Because he's lied for so long there's no going back now?
President of DDO