Jump to topic:

Veterans Day

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 8:05:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I would like to take the time to thank all of my brother's in arms and any who have served before me.

Thank You! Thank you to my squad who has saved my life multiple times. Thank you to any veterans reading this, without you the world would be so different right now. Thank you to all the veterans who have passed on, without them we wouldn't be where we are.

Thank You every veteran out there reading this and not!
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 5:33:48 PM
At 11/11/2014 8:05:04 PM, carriead20 wrote:
I would like to take the time to thank all of my brother's in arms and any who have served before me.

Thank You! Thank you to my squad who has saved my life multiple times. Thank you to any veterans reading this, without you the world would be so different right now. Thank you to all the veterans who have passed on, without them we wouldn't be where we are.

You're a Veteran?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 6:20:06 PM
At 11/12/2014 5:33:48 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

You're a Veteran?

Yes sir. Cpl. Carrier U.S Army.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 5:01:50 PM

Thank you for the thank you and thank you for your service too.