Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Freedo is a babbling retard

donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:31:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/1/2010 10:33:09 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Overpopulation is indisputable. Take a look at the videos. A big change needs to happen.
The first thing for sure is that we most get off oil and coal, they are not renewable resources and our demand is only growing higher. If we don't do something we are going to have a global catastrophe.


The following shows an enormous lack of understanding in basic economics. Since Freedo tends to listen to idiotic youtube conspiracy theory videos, I've decided to educate him, and any other idiot that agrees with him that "we need to stop using coal and oil or we will have a global catastrophe"

Note: The global catastrophe has nothing to do with the environment going bad, but merely the scarceness of the resource and Freedo's belief that society at some near point in the future will suddenly run out of it and collapse into anarchy.

I didn't want freedo to lose any sleep tonight,

So here you go brah.

http://i42.tinypic.com...

Also I should include this:

http://i43.tinypic.com...

Further reading for the betterment of your education:

http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:36:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Just in case Freedo tends to ignore all of the "further reading" he should at least read this:

The overriding factor in determining PED is the willingness and ability of consumers after a price change to postpone immediate consumption decisions concerning the good and to search for substitutes ("wait and look").[15] A number of factors can thus affect the elasticity of a good:[16]

* Substitute goods: the more and closer the substitutes available, the higher the elasticity is likely to be, as people can easily switch from one good to another if an even minor price change is made;[16][17][18]
* Percentage of income: the higher the percentage of the consumer's income that the product's price represents, the higher the elasticity, as people will pay more attention when purchasing the good because of its cost;[16][17]
* Necessity: the more necessary a good is, the lower the elasticity, as people will attempt to buy it no matter the price, such as the case of insulin for those that need it.[6][17]
* Duration: for most goods, the longer a price change holds, the higher the elasticity, as more and more people will stop demanding the good.[16] Additional time tends to allow for easier substitution as consumers have more time and inclination to search for substitutes.[18] When fuel prices increase suddenly, for instance, consumers still fill up their empty tanks, but when prices remain high over several years more consumers invest in fuel economy and lower their overall consumption.[17] This does not, however, hold for consumer durables, such as cars themselves, where there becomes, in time, the necessity to switch models and so one expects a increased inelasticity.[17]
* Breadth of definition of a good: the broader the definition of a good (or service), the lower the elasticity. For example, Company X's fried dumplings would tend to have a relatively high elasticity of demand, whereas food in general would have an extremely low elasticity of demand.[19]
* Brand loyalty: an attachment to a certain brand - either out of tradition or because of proprietary barriers - can override sensitivity to price changes, resulting in more inelastic demand.[19][20]
* Who pays: where the purchaser does not directly pay for the good they consume, such as with corporate expenses, there is likely to be more inelastic demand.[20]
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:38:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:36:20 AM, OreEle wrote:
fail.

lulz not only did he fail, but then he called an explanation a basic economics "babbling" and "retard(ed)"
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:41:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
And to further exemplify Freedo's fail, he does not even know what his own avatar actually means. I'm willing to bet over 100 dollars that Freedo believes his avatar symbolizes Guy Fawkes.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:44:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:38:47 AM, donniedarko wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:36:20 AM, OreEle wrote:
fail.

lulz not only did he fail, but then he called an explanation a basic economics "babbling" and "retard(ed)"

well there's that, but I was also referring to the basic economics lesson. The basics of supply and demand using the straight lines are only for showing the general theory and not to be applied in real world cases. Real world supply and demands are curves made by complex formulas (well, made as approximates). I always laugh at when people try to apply straight line S&D, as if the economy was that simple.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:46:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:44:01 AM, OreEle wrote:
well there's that, but I was also referring to the basic economics lesson. The basics of supply and demand using the straight lines are only for showing the general theory and not to be applied in real world cases. Real world supply and demands are curves made by complex formulas (well, made as approximates). I always laugh at when people try to apply straight line S&D, as if the economy was that simple.

lol no sh1t professor? Dang I thought those graphs were perfectly accurate and reflected real prices. I guess I'm just a failure at life. Thank the lord we have geniuses like you on this site to enlighten us idiots.
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:46:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:43:33 AM, FREEDO wrote:
"collapse into anarchy"
lol, I'm an Anarchist.

Any defense? You actually believe your avatar symbolizes guy fawkes don't you?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:48:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:46:11 AM, donniedarko wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:44:01 AM, OreEle wrote:
well there's that, but I was also referring to the basic economics lesson. The basics of supply and demand using the straight lines are only for showing the general theory and not to be applied in real world cases. Real world supply and demands are curves made by complex formulas (well, made as approximates). I always laugh at when people try to apply straight line S&D, as if the economy was that simple.

lol no sh1t professor? Dang I thought those graphs were perfectly accurate and reflected real prices. I guess I'm just a failure at life. Thank the lord we have geniuses like you on this site to enlighten us idiots.

it's okay dude, don't take it personally.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:48:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:41:41 AM, donniedarko wrote:
And to further exemplify Freedo's fail, he does not even know what his own avatar actually means. I'm willing to bet over 100 dollars that Freedo believes his avatar symbolizes Guy Fawkes.

Your a funny noob. I know it's more than that. Guy Fawkes mask within a Che Guevara picture with a 4chan symbol on his hat.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:50:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
You couldn't have watched the videos already. Please do. I read your argument. The videos are mine argument. They contain no theories, just math. Thank you.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:52:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:50:44 AM, FREEDO wrote:
They contain no theories, just math.

If you can't refute the argument presented then admit idiocy.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:52:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe*
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:54:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:48:22 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:41:41 AM, donniedarko wrote:
And to further exemplify Freedo's fail, he does not even know what his own avatar actually means. I'm willing to bet over 100 dollars that Freedo believes his avatar symbolizes Guy Fawkes.

Your a funny noob. I know it's more than that.

Pretty sure a month ago you didn't, I remember a specific thread where you believed it was Guy Fawkes, I'm glad to know that you actually know what it is. Or at least know what its related to.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:55:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:52:38 AM, donniedarko wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:50:44 AM, FREEDO wrote:
They contain no theories, just math.

If you can't refute the argument presented then admit idiocy.

Lol, I told you my argument is in the videos. I could type it out, but it would take quite a long time. Please come back to me after you've watched them.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:55:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:52:59 AM, FREEDO wrote:
If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe*

LOL and if you weren't new here, you'd know not to toy with me.

Answer the argument or STFU.
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:56:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:55:19 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:52:38 AM, donniedarko wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:50:44 AM, FREEDO wrote:
They contain no theories, just math.

If you can't refute the argument presented then admit idiocy.

Lol, I told you my argument is in the videos. I could type it out, but it would take quite a long time. Please come back to me after you've watched them.

It's simple, be the first to refute a supply and demand chart or STFU and admit you got a little rapped up in conspiracy theory youtube videos that have no grounding whatsoever in simple economics.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:57:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:54:15 AM, donniedarko wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:48:22 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:41:41 AM, donniedarko wrote:
And to further exemplify Freedo's fail, he does not even know what his own avatar actually means. I'm willing to bet over 100 dollars that Freedo believes his avatar symbolizes Guy Fawkes.

Your a funny noob. I know it's more than that.

Pretty sure a month ago you didn't, I remember a specific thread where you believed it was Guy Fawkes, I'm glad to know that you actually know what it is. Or at least know what its related to.

Oh, I'm sorry, is this askbob? HAHAHA. I thought you were smarter than that. And no, no one has every mentioned the current pic I have here.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:59:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:57:01 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:54:15 AM, donniedarko wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:48:22 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:41:41 AM, donniedarko wrote:
And to further exemplify Freedo's fail, he does not even know what his own avatar actually means. I'm willing to bet over 100 dollars that Freedo believes his avatar symbolizes Guy Fawkes.

Your a funny noob. I know it's more than that.

Pretty sure a month ago you didn't, I remember a specific thread where you believed it was Guy Fawkes, I'm glad to know that you actually know what it is. Or at least know what its related to.

Oh, I'm sorry, is this askbob? HAHAHA. I thought you were smarter than that. And no, no one has every mentioned the current pic I have here.

Vi had one for her avatar, if you remember correctly. I said you were too stupid to know what it means.

Lwerd said no one is that stupid not to know what it means, its obvious.

You said Guy Fawkes

She said, I guess not.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:02:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:56:33 AM, donniedarko wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:55:19 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:52:38 AM, donniedarko wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:50:44 AM, FREEDO wrote:
They contain no theories, just math.

If you can't refute the argument presented then admit idiocy.

Lol, I told you my argument is in the videos. I could type it out, but it would take quite a long time. Please come back to me after you've watched them.

It's simple, be the first to refute a supply and demand chart or STFU and admit you got a little rapped up in conspiracy theory youtube videos that have no grounding whatsoever in simple economics.

Ugh, do I have to explain this to you like your a baby? If you watched the videos you would understand why the charts don't prove anything. JUST WATCH THE DAMMN VIDEOS. Please pull your head out of your azz and actually listen to the other-side. What's so hard about that?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:04:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:02:37 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Ugh, do I have to explain this to you like your a baby? If you watched the videos you would understand why the charts don't prove anything. JUST WATCH THE DAMMN VIDEOS. Please pull your head out of your azz and actually listen to the other-side. What's so hard about that?

JUST LRN2 ECONOMICS YOU IGNORANT IDIOT AND QUIT BEING GIVEN THE ONCE OVER BY IDIOTIC CONSPIRACY YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

Also say hello to the hall of shame.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:07:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:02:12 AM, donniedarko wrote:
PROOF OF HIS IDIOCY

http://www.debate.org...

First, not an avatar, it's a background.

Second, it is a Guy Fawkes mask.

Third, I knew that the Guy Fawkes mask is a representation not only of Guy Fawkes but was also adopted by Anonymous which is what the picture pertains to.

Fourth, it was a pic taken at a Scientology protest done by Anonymous which I knew they did and Vi even pointed that that's what it was.

Fifth, your a moron.

Sixth, do you even know what a Guy Fawkes mask is? It isn't just from the movie.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:09:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:04:14 AM, donniedarko wrote:
At 5/2/2010 1:02:37 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Ugh, do I have to explain this to you like your a baby? If you watched the videos you would understand why the charts don't prove anything. JUST WATCH THE DAMMN VIDEOS. Please pull your head out of your azz and actually listen to the other-side. What's so hard about that?

JUST LRN2 ECONOMICS YOU IGNORANT IDIOT AND QUIT BEING GIVEN THE ONCE OVER BY IDIOTIC CONSPIRACY YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

Also say hello to the hall of shame.

How can you keep calling it conspiracy theory videos when you haven't even watched it? You are unbelievable. Stop being so closed-minded and just watch them. If they are flawed, you should be able to point it out instead of just ranting on about nothingness.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:12:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:09:40 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Freedo if your last post is serious, you are a babbling retard and Askbob wins.

Honestly, have any of you watched them? They are my side of the argument.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
donniedarko
Posts: 101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:15:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:07:06 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Third, I knew that the Guy Fawkes mask is a representation not only of Guy Fawkes but was also adopted by Anonymous which is what the picture pertains to.

Fourth, it was a pic taken at a Scientology protest done by Anonymous which I knew they did and Vi even pointed that that's what it was.

Don't pretend to understand anonymous or even know what it was until after your researched it you piece of cancer. I wore the mask, I was at the protest. You had no clue what anonymous was nor did you at the time you made that comment. Quit acting like you knew. Otherwise your response would have been "anonymous"

Yes Vi pointed it out BECAUSE VI KNEW WTF IT WAS. YOU DIDN'T. THUS WHY SHE HAD TO POINT IT OUT. The obvious response is anonymous, your response was "guy fawkes, anarchy"

SRSLY Just lurk next time instead of posting stupid youtube videos about a subject which you clearly have a hard time understanding.