2. xxdarkxx
3. Korashk
4. OreEle
5. oceanix
6. Koopin
7.Kahvan

Dead:
1. Marauder - Third Party - Jester

HAHAHA you are the jester, you are a third party role, this means that you do not win with the townies nor do you win with the mafia. If you are recruited into the masons you will still be a third party jester. You will just be a part of the pm. What is your entire goal in this game? How do you win? You win by being lynched during the day phase. If you are killed during the night phase you lose, if you are not killed at all and either the townie or mafia's attain victory you will lose.

Rule Revision:
1. Votes to lynch must be in bold or they won't be counted. (Because it's sometimes hard to tell what's an actual vote and what's just discussion of where you're leaning.

2. Please unvote (in bold) before casting a new vote.

3. To lynch requires that one player has votes from more than half of the current players. Once the player has the required number of votes, they're gone. For instance, beginning with 9 players, 5 votes will be necessary for the first day's lynching.

4. You may vote for a "no lynch". A vote of this kind from more than half of the current players is required to end the day without kicking anyone off the show.

5. Do not discuss this game outside of this thread

6. Only current players may post in this game. You can say "oh no" or avenge me townies" after you die but nothing strategy wise. Address all questions directly to me or JBlake.

7. DO NOT screen-print your role, you can copy and paste but no screen-printing.

8. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 24 hours, please post a notification in the thread. Please treat this game as a semi-serious commitment to the other players and contribute regularly.

9. Please do your part to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Abuse of other players (that's not in good fun) will probably not be tolerated.

10. If you have any questions, PM me or JBlake!
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 4:21:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So...the Mafia didn't kill anyone?
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 9:33:23 AM
Lol at dumb mafia. Who is inactive. That is probably the mafia.

Also, listen to the Koopin next time, and maybe the Jester won't win.
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 9:33:57 AM
At 5/5/2010 9:33:23 AM, Koopin wrote:
Lol at dumb mafia. Who is inactive. That is probably the mafia.

Also, listen to the Koopin next time, and maybe the Jester won't win.

What I am saying is, the inactive are probably mafia.
kfc
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 10:07:12 AM
At 5/5/2010 9:56:17 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/5/2010 9:49:08 AM, Kahvan wrote:
so are we suspicious of oceanix?

yep.

and who do we think is innocent?
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 10:13:46 AM
At 5/5/2010 10:07:12 AM, Kahvan wrote:

yep.

Waiting for the cop to answer.
kfc
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:03:57 PM

yep.

More importantly who do we think is guilty?

In dp1 korashk stressed the fact that he wanted dearly to be protected by the doctor that it seems we all assume that we have so that he would not be killed during the np1 and be able to put his "plan" into action during dp2. However korashk never made it a mission of his to have himself be investigated in order to show his innocence, thus waranting his desire to be protected. This is because korashk is in fact a mafia memeber. Korashk simply wanted to be protected by the doctor so that he would know that nobody else would be protected, thus giving him the ability to kill anybody he wanted to during the night phase. All korashk wanted was a clear path to kill off whoever he wanted.

Vote to Lynch Korashk
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:06:42 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:03:57 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

yep.

In dp1 korashk stressed the fact that he wanted dearly to be protected by the doctor that it seems we all assume that we have so that he would not be killed during the np1 and be able to put his "plan" into action during dp2. However korashk never made it a mission of his to have himself be investigated in order to show his innocence, thus waranting his desire to be protected. This is because korashk is in fact a mafia memeber. Korashk simply wanted to be protected by the doctor so that he would know that nobody else would be protected, thus giving him the ability to kill anybody he wanted to during the night phase. All korashk wanted was a clear path to kill off whoever he wanted.

Vote to Lynch Korashk

except for the fact that nobody died last night phase in wich case his plan would have epically failed.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:10:00 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:06:42 PM, Kahvan wrote:

yep.

Vote to Lynch Korashk

except for the fact that nobody died last night phase in wich case his plan would have epically failed.

yes, this i believe is due to the fact that if there is indeed a doctor that whoever they are they didn't actually listen to korashk, thus they protected somebody else, that somebody being the person that korashk targeted during the night phase.
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:10:58 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:10:00 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

yep.

Vote to Lynch Korashk

yes, this i believe is due to the fact that if there is indeed a doctor that whoever they are they didn't actually listen to korashk, thus they protected somebody else, that somebody being the person that korashk targeted during the night phase.

*facepalm* your probably right
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:12:59 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:10:58 PM, Kahvan wrote:

at least in terms of the docter scenario but please further state why you accuse Korashk.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:18:02 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:12:59 PM, Kahvan wrote:

at least in terms of the docter scenario but please further state why you accuse Korashk.

Korashk has deeply analyzed every point that any person has made, this seems to me almost as a way to accuse people without actually coming out and accusing them. He ONLY wanted to be protected by the doctor and did not make any push to be investigated, it seems extremely suspicious for a person to want the protection of another townie but not to prove that he is himself a townie.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:20:22 PM

Vote to Lynch Korashk

You make a valid point except for a few things. If I wanted to make sure that the doctor protected me so that the Mafia could have free reign then why is no one else dead? Obviously because the person that the Mafia targeted was protected by the doctor.

Secondly I explained in the last Round why it would be a waste for the cop to investigate me:

Noob Roundup Mafia 2.0 Day Phase 1 Post 268:
Also this is an implicit conclusion, I'm getting lynched in the next phase if my strategy doesn't help the Townies unless some serious st*t goes down.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:20:33 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:18:02 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

Korashk has deeply analyzed every point that any person has made, this seems to me almost as a way to accuse people without actually coming out and accusing them. He ONLY wanted to be protected by the doctor and did not make any push to be investigated, it seems extremely suspicious for a person to want the protection of another townie but not to prove that he is himself a townie.

I myself wwanted to be protected. Does this mean you are also suspicious towards me? If so come out and say it lol
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:22:49 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:20:33 PM, Kahvan wrote:

I myself wwanted to be protected. Does this mean you are also suspicious towards me? If so come out and say it lol

no i have no sucpicion towards you as of now, for you wanted to be protected and investigated. the main point of all this is that korashk found no need to be investigated to show his innocence.
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:24:42 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:22:49 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

no i have no sucpicion towards you as of now, for you wanted to be protected and investigated. the main point of all this is that korashk found no need to be investigated to show his innocence.

then let me say this. I do not think we should target Korashk yet. I find koopin more suspicious. But as of now (this may change as the day phase progresses) if I die during the night phase suspect Korashk.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:25:35 PM
Also this is an implicit conclusion, I'm getting lynched in the next phase if my strategy doesn't help the Townies unless some serious st*t goes down.

However if you had pushed to be investigated and have your innocence shown then you would not have a reason to fear being lynched, however due to you being guilty you knew that it if you chose to be investigated then you would for sure be lynched in dp2.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:26:30 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:24:42 PM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/5/2010 12:22:49 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

then let me say this. I do not think we should target Korashk yet. I find koopin more suspicious. But as of now (this may change as the day phase progresses) if I die during the night phase suspect Korashk.

Why are you suspicious of koopin, if i may ask?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:26:42 PM
Alan, you're ignoring my response to your original allegations.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:29:38 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:10:00 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

yep.

Vote to Lynch Korashk

^^^^ I actually responded to your original allegations before you even stated them.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:34:37 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:20:22 PM, Korashk wrote:

Vote to Lynch Korashk

You make a valid point except for a few things. If I wanted to make sure that the doctor protected me so that the Mafia could have free reign then why is no one else dead? Obviously because the person that the Mafia targeted was protected by the doctor.

Secondly I explained in the last Round why it would be a waste for the cop to investigate me:

xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:35:56 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:25:35 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

However if you had pushed to be investigated and have your innocence shown then you would not have a reason to fear being lynched, however due to you being guilty you knew that it if you chose to be investigated then you would for sure be lynched in dp2.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:55:05 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:35:56 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 5/5/2010 12:25:35 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

^^This, Or...

I didn't want to waste an investigation. If the cop investigated me, the doctor protected me, and we went with my plan that's just wasteful. We would only gain information about me in this round. My not wanting investigation actually helped the townies more than myself alone.