Total Posts:59|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Human Centipede

BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 4:30:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I was youtube searching the other day, and i came across this movie trailer. I clicked on it because it looked cute (the title). I mean who wouldnt click on a human centipede. Sounds cute. But, what I saw was everything but. The movie is about a German doctor who kidnaps 2 tourist girls after their car breaks down, and he kidnaps a truck driver who also has car trouble. When they all come to, he tells them why he kidnapped them. But first he approaches the truck driver and says "You arent a match. Sorry" and kills him. Then he reveals a Japanese tourist he also kidnapped. that is a match. But for what you might ask? Well he unveils his experiment. He is going to attempt combine three human together via their digestive tract as such. Person 1 will be normal. Person two will have their mouth attached to Person 1's anus. Person 3 will have the same thing, except with Person 3. So yes, the only nourishment Person 2 & 3 get, is feces. ANNNNNND To add salt to the wound, he removes the ligaments in their knees and their forced to crawl around. So the chick in the back gets Blood poisoning from eating too much poop. Then the guy in front kills himself with a piece of glass, after stabbing the doctor of course. The police come randomly bursting in and the old german doctor strangely kills one of them almost instantaneously. Then the other cop and the doctor shoot each other and kill each other at the same exact time. so anticlimatic. To make it worse, the chick in the middle of the centipede is still alive with no one to help. Stuk between a girl and a guy, with a mouth sewn on to her anus and hers attached to another anus.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:21:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
That's one of the most f*cked up things I've ever heard of.

I did some googling on this.

---
http://www.pastemagazine.com...

Interviewer: So how do you proceed from that premise?
Six: Well, then you start thinking, "OK, how would I visualize this?" And then I came up with the "Human Centipede." People on their hands and knees, attached in a string. And then you think, "Who could do that?" Well, it must be a surgeon. The stitching must be done by a surgeon. And one of my biggest fears, in my scary nightmares, was the Nazi doctors in the Second World War. Oh man! It had to be a German surgeon. So I put down all the basic stuff. And then I went to a surgeon in Holland, and we invented the operation together. So it's actually 100% medically accurate.

Interviewer: That's the selling point, right? Like in the old days of exploitation. It's real. It could happen to you!
Director: Absolutely.

Interviewer: How is it possible, though? Wouldn't the second person get sick?
Director: You see in the film, they have those IV machines attached to them. So they can get vitamins and fluids. You can live for a really, really long time that way. In the feces there is some nutrition left, but the third person in the chain, the more digested it gets, really nasty.
---

Let's just hope this movie doesn't give someone any ideas.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:52:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 4:30:06 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
This is my ideal kind of porn that I made up was a movie so I can see who else has these fetishes.

Sounds fun
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:54:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 12:52:44 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 4:30:06 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
This is my ideal kind of porn that I made up was a movie so I can see who else has these fetishes.

Sounds fun

Dude its a real movie. Look it up.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:03:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
It might sound disturbing to a young child, but it sounds like pretty standard adolescent stuff to me.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
BIgMac_2
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:14:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
dude. wtf. wtfffffffff. that is one sadistic director.
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:16:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
What a bunch of wusses!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:23:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 1:03:34 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It might sound disturbing to a young child, but it sounds like pretty standard adolescent stuff to me.

Yes, because you do have some strange fetishes.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:34:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 1:23:08 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:03:34 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It might sound disturbing to a young child, but it sounds like pretty standard adolescent stuff to me.

Yes, because you do have some strange fetishes.

Do I?
What are my strange fetishes?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:37:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 1:34:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:23:08 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:03:34 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It might sound disturbing to a young child, but it sounds like pretty standard adolescent stuff to me.

Yes, because you do have some strange fetishes.

Do I?
What are my strange fetishes?

Women considerably younger than you, and a new revelation of water sports.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BIgMac_2
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:39:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 1:37:56 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:34:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:23:08 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:03:34 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It might sound disturbing to a young child, but it sounds like pretty standard adolescent stuff to me.

Yes, because you do have some strange fetishes.

Do I?
What are my strange fetishes?

Women considerably younger than you, and a new revelation of water sports.

dont forget faeces.
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:40:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 1:37:56 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:34:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:23:08 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:03:34 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It might sound disturbing to a young child, but it sounds like pretty standard adolescent stuff to me.

Yes, because you do have some strange fetishes.

Do I?
What are my strange fetishes?

Women considerably younger than you,

When did I express a fetish for women considerably younger than me? Especially to the extent that this would be strange, and therefore at odds with normal sexuality?

and a new revelation of water sports.

Crikey... when was this!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:41:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 1:39:13 PM, BIgMac_2 wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:37:56 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:34:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:23:08 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:03:34 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It might sound disturbing to a young child, but it sounds like pretty standard adolescent stuff to me.

Yes, because you do have some strange fetishes.

Do I?
What are my strange fetishes?

Women considerably younger than you, and a new revelation of water sports.

dont forget faeces.

Not easy to forget.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:50:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 1:40:05 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:37:56 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:34:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:23:08 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:03:34 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It might sound disturbing to a young child, but it sounds like pretty standard adolescent stuff to me.

Yes, because you do have some strange fetishes.

Do I?
What are my strange fetishes?

Women considerably younger than you,

When did I express a fetish for women considerably younger than me? Especially to the extent that this would be strange, and therefore at odds with normal sexuality?

"A fetish is the sexual arousal brought on by any object, situation or body part not conventionally viewed"

It would be too conventionally viewed for 31 year olds to hunt 18\19 year olds.


and a new revelation of water sports.

Crikey... when was this!

Meant faeces, couldn't thin of an indirect term.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:58:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 1:50:54 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:40:05 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:37:56 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:34:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:23:08 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/5/2010 1:03:34 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It might sound disturbing to a young child, but it sounds like pretty standard adolescent stuff to me.

Yes, because you do have some strange fetishes.

Do I?
What are my strange fetishes?

Women considerably younger than you,

When did I express a fetish for women considerably younger than me? Especially to the extent that this would be strange, and therefore at odds with normal sexuality?

"A fetish is the sexual arousal brought on by any object, situation or body part not conventionally viewed"

Yes thank you for that, I assumed you knew what it meant.


It would be too conventionally viewed for 31 year olds to hunt 18\19 year olds.


And your point is?


and a new revelation of water sports.

Crikey... when was this!

Meant faeces, couldn't thin of an indirect term.

Water sports is urine, faeces is scat.

I don't recall expressing my desire for such.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 2:01:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Panda, it's not weird for a 31 year old to be attracted to an 18 or 19 year old. Not weird at all. The age difference would have to be much, much greater than that if I were to consider an old person being attracted to a younger person as weird.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 2:07:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Maybe I should just be beaten in public with wooden sticks, that will teach me for being born when I was as a normal heterosexual male.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 4:25:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 2:10:01 PM, Itsallovernow wrote:
No points for plot or characters. 1 Point for orgionality. In my opinion, they are now better than Twlight by one point!!!

I'll take retarded over sadistic disgusting " truescientific objectivity" any f*cking day of the week.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 4:30:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I decided to watch it after hearing about it in my German class. Haven't seen it yet though. Has anyone seen it yet?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 4:31:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 4:30:39 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I decided to watch it after hearing about it in my German class.

o_______________________________________________________o

wat?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 4:33:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 4:30:39 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I decided to watch it after hearing about it in my German class. Haven't seen it yet though.

This statement is kind of contradicting. You have watched it, but you haven't seen it?

Has anyone seen it yet?

No. Has anyone watched the trailer? I'm debating it.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 4:38:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 4:33:44 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/14/2010 4:30:39 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I decided to watch it after hearing about it in my German class. Haven't seen it yet though.

This statement is kind of contradicting. You have watched it, but you haven't seen it?

I have decided to watch it, but I haven't seen it yet.

Has anyone seen it yet?

No. Has anyone watched the trailer? I'm debating it.

I've seen the trailer. It looks more interesting and peculiar than frightening.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 4:43:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 4:38:55 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I have decided to watch it, but I haven't seen it yet.

Oh. I see.

I've seen the trailer. It looks more interesting and peculiar than frightening.

The trailer wasn't too bad. I just watched it simply because you have. I'd probably never watch the movie though. Too creepy and twisted. I don't like horror movies anyway.