Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Kfc Spam.

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 3:35:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 3:35:05 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:31:39 PM, Koopin wrote:
Spammers should be reported.

O.o

The KFC message is not spam.
kfc
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 3:36:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 3:35:36 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:35:05 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 5/5/2010 3:31:39 PM, Koopin wrote:
Spammers should be reported.

O.o

The KFC message is not spam.

It is the holy Kfc Spam.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 4:13:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 4:12:13 PM, Koopin wrote:
No. I hate coffee.
What about tea? I want to visit there (I found out that there is KFC in my city), but it would be nice with come coffee or tea. Is there vegetarian food? I doubt the meat is halal here.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 4:14:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 4:13:44 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/5/2010 4:12:13 PM, Koopin wrote:
No. I hate coffee.
What about tea? I want to visit *there (I found out that there is KFC in my city), but it would be nice with come coffee or tea. Is there vegetarian food? I doubt the meat is halal here.
*it (KFC)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 4:15:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 4:13:44 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/5/2010 4:12:13 PM, Koopin wrote:
No. I hate coffee.
What about tea? I want to visit there (I found out that there is KFC in my city), but it would be nice with come coffee or tea. Is there vegetarian food? I doubt the meat is halal here.

They have cold tea (at least where I am). But mostly just sodas. I do not think there is a vegetarian, do you not eat meat at all?
kfc
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 4:17:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 4:15:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/5/2010 4:13:44 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/5/2010 4:12:13 PM, Koopin wrote:
No. I hate coffee.
What about tea? I want to visit there (I found out that there is KFC in my city), but it would be nice with come coffee or tea. Is there vegetarian food? I doubt the meat is halal here.

They have cold tea (at least where I am). But mostly just sodas. I do not think there is a vegetarian, do you not eat meat at all?

*facepalm*
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 4:18:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 4:15:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
They have cold tea (at least where I am). But mostly just sodas. I do not think there is a vegetarian, do you not eat meat at all?
Alright. I think I may pay a visit. I will try to find out what they serve there.

I do eat meat, but if I am unsure about whether it is halal or not, I just choose to eat something without meat.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 4:29:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 4:18:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/5/2010 4:15:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
They have cold tea (at least where I am). But mostly just sodas. I do not think there is a vegetarian, do you not eat meat at all?
Alright. I think I may pay a visit. I will try to find out what they serve there.

I do eat meat, but if I am unsure about whether it is halal or not, I just choose to eat something without meat.

KFC in the UK has halal chicken. The ones here don't though. >=(