Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Shout out to Zaroette

Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 11:21:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

It's probably too late to say anything now, but i wanted to say it before Zaroette left the site. She was one of the most humble and open minded atheists i know. She gains my respect for being there for me. I miss her and hope she comes back.
9spaceking
Posts: 4,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 11:40:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2014 11:21:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

It's probably too late to say anything now, but i wanted to say it before Zaroette left the site. She was one of the most humble and open minded atheists i know. She gains my respect for being there for me. I miss her and hope she comes back.
seriously? She ain't on for four months.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 11:44:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2014 11:40:13 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 11/26/2014 11:21:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

It's probably too late to say anything now, but i wanted to say it before Zaroette left the site. She was one of the most humble and open minded atheists i know. She gains my respect for being there for me. I miss her and hope she comes back.
seriously? She ain't on for four months.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 12:26:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2014 11:40:13 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 11/26/2014 11:21:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

It's probably too late to say anything now, but i wanted to say it before Zaroette left the site. She was one of the most humble and open minded atheists i know. She gains my respect for being there for me. I miss her and hope she comes back.
seriously? She ain't on for four months.

I know lol. I wrote it in case she may still be lurking or otherwise as a good bye.
Wylted
Posts: 24,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:35:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2014 11:21:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

It's probably too late to say anything now, but i wanted to say it before Zaroette left the site. She was one of the most humble and open minded atheists i know. She gains my respect for being there for me. I miss her and hope she comes back.

Humble, lol
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,654
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 2:44:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
She was the first person I ever got into a flame-war with, and oddly enough, it happened because I supported her position, lmao. She could hang with the best of them in regards to those flame wars, and that earned her my respect. I hope all is well with her.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:13:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/27/2014 5:35:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/26/2014 11:21:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

It's probably too late to say anything now, but i wanted to say it before Zaroette left the site. She was one of the most humble and open minded atheists i know. She gains my respect for being there for me. I miss her and hope she comes back.

Humble, lol
No one normal accomplished anything meaningful in this world.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 12:54:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/27/2014 9:13:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 11/27/2014 5:35:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/26/2014 11:21:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

It's probably too late to say anything now, but i wanted to say it before Zaroette left the site. She was one of the most humble and open minded atheists i know. She gains my respect for being there for me. I miss her and hope she comes back.

Humble, lol
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 12:55:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/28/2014 12:54:08 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 11/27/2014 9:13:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 11/27/2014 5:35:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/26/2014 11:21:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

It's probably too late to say anything now, but i wanted to say it before Zaroette left the site. She was one of the most humble and open minded atheists i know. She gains my respect for being there for me. I miss her and hope she comes back.

Humble, lol
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,640
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 4:10:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/28/2014 12:55:17 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 11/28/2014 12:54:08 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 11/27/2014 9:13:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 11/27/2014 5:35:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/26/2014 11:21:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

It's probably too late to say anything now, but i wanted to say it before Zaroette left the site. She was one of the most humble and open minded atheists i know. She gains my respect for being there for me. I miss her and hope she comes back.

Humble, lol
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 5:33:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/28/2014 4:10:48 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/28/2014 12:55:17 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 11/28/2014 12:54:08 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 11/27/2014 9:13:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 11/27/2014 5:35:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/26/2014 11:21:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

It's probably too late to say anything now, but i wanted to say it before Zaroette left the site. She was one of the most humble and open minded atheists i know. She gains my respect for being there for me. I miss her and hope she comes back.

Humble, lol
Ashton
Ajabi
Posts: 1,510
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:48:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/27/2014 5:35:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/26/2014 11:21:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

It's probably too late to say anything now, but i wanted to say it before Zaroette left the site. She was one of the most humble and open minded atheists i know. She gains my respect for being there for me. I miss her and hope she comes back.

Humble, lol
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 10:25:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/28/2014 1:18:44 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
"[DDO is] sometimes quite painful, especially when I lose (because I'm quite prideful)"

~Zarroette.

lol when i said humble, i meant that she was open to the idea of the Christian God.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 10:26:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/28/2014 1:18:44 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
"[DDO is] sometimes quite painful, especially when I lose (because I'm quite prideful)"

~Zarroette.

lol when i said she's humble, i meant that she was open to the idea of the Christian God.