Townie/3rd party win.
Townie/3rd party win.

Living users:
4. OreEle
5. Oceanix
7.Kahvan

Dead:
2. xxDarkxx - Mafia - Godfather

You are the mafia godfather, you decide who the mafia kill at night. If the other guy disagrees, to bad, you've got the final say and are the only one that matters. Still it wouldn't be a bad idea to listen to your teammate in this game. You also appear innocent to investigation. So if the cop investigates you, you will appear as a townie. Good luck bro. You win and lose with the mafia.

3. Korashk - Townie - Reviver

You are the townie one-use reviver. Once during the game you get to choose who to bring back from the dead, you can use your role at any time during the day or night phase. You win and lose with the town

6. Koopin - Mafia - Prostitute

You are the mafia prostitute, you filthy whore, you go around at night and sleep with another player. So instead of going out and investigating, or healing players, they're banging you. The prostitute is another name for the role blocker. In short you block others roles at night. Select one player and you block their role. You definitely benefit if the townies are stupid enough to roleclaim. Good luck You win and lose with the mafia.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 1:29:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Total Users:
1. Marauder
2. xxDarkxx
3. Korashk
4. OreEle
5. Oceanix
7.Kahvan

Roles:

Mafia:

2. xxDarkxx - Mafia - Godfather

You are the mafia godfather, you decide who the mafia kill at night. If the other guy disagrees, to bad, you've got the final say and are the only one that matters. Still it wouldn't be a bad idea to listen to your teammate in this game. You also appear innocent to investigation. So if the cop investigates you, you will appear as a townie. Good luck bro. You win and lose with the mafia.

6. Koopin - Mafia - Prostitute

You are the mafia prostitute, you filthy whore, you go around at night and sleep with another player. So instead of going out and investigating, or healing players, they're banging you. The prostitute is another name for the role blocker. In short you block others roles at night. Select one player and you block their role. You definitely benefit if the townies are stupid enough to roleclaim. Good luck You win and lose with the mafia.

3rd Party:

1. Marauder – 3rd Party - Jester

HAHAHA you are the jester, you are a third party role, this means that you do not win with the townies nor do you win with the mafia. If you are recruited into the masons you will still be a third party jester. You will just be a part of the pm. What is your entire goal in this game? How do you win? You win by being lynched during the day phase. If you are killed during the night phase you lose, if you are not killed at all and either the townie or mafia's attain victory you will lose.

Townie:

3. Korashk - Townie - Reviver

You're the townie one-use reviver. Once during the game you get to choose who to bring back from the dead, you can use your role at any time during the day or night phase. You win and lose with the town.

4. OreEle - Townie - Doctor

You are the townie doctor, once a night you get to select a player and protect them. If the mafia target them for a kill well then it sucks for the mafia, their kill will not work, that person will survive (you "heal" them) and the mafia kill will be blocked. The mafia will not get to select another target their night phase kill will be wasted.

5. Oceanix - Townie – Vigilante Cop

You are the townie cop/vigilante. You have an extremely powerful role. Every night you can either kill or investigate someone, your choice. If you investigate a player they will come up as INNOCENT if townie or GUILTY if mafia. You can choose when to reveal this valuable info to the town whenever you like. If you are killed during the night phase though sucks for you as you will not be able to reveal your investigations. So if you are killed on Night Phase 2 and have valuable info from Night PHase 1 and Night Phase 2, you may not reveal it on Day Phase 3 if you are killed on Night Phase 2. Do you get what I'm saying? With the vigilante power its simple, you select someone, they're dead. You can't use both role powers, only one or the other each night.

7. Kahvan - Townie - Mason Recruiter

You are the mason recruiter, each night you say who you want to recruit. They will join you in a private pm for discussion. But beware, you can easily recruit a mafia member without knowing. You will not die if you recruit a mafia member, instead that mafia member will be added to your pm and you will be none-the-wiser. You can choose not to recruit someone. So be wary and make your choices carefully if you choose to recruit anyone at all.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 1:36:09 PM
Winners:
1. Marauder
3. Korashk
4. OreEle
5. Oceanix
7.Kahvan

Losers:
2.xxDarkxx
6.Koopin

================================
Actions:
NP1: Day Lynch - Marauder

Koopin - Block
Block korashk.

Xxdarkxx - Kill
Kill Oreele [blocked]

Kahvan - Recruit Masons
Recruit: Korashk

Oreele - Protect
Protect self: OreEle

Oceanix - Kill or Investigate
Investigate Koopin

Korashk - Revive
No action.

NP2: Day Lynch - Koopin

Xxdarkxx - Kill
Kill: Korashk

Kahvan - Recruit Masons
Recruit: Oceanix[DP3-Never applied]

Oreele - Protect
Protect self: OreEle

Oceanix - Kill or Investigate
Kill: xxdarkxx

Korashk - Revive
No action.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 2:10:45 PM
Well, apparently nothing went according to the DP1 plan.

I'll my strategy now, just to get some input. On DP1 I planned on having someone lynched and then when their alliance was revealed I planned on reviving them during the night phase and then role-revealing. Making at least 1 person confirmed townie and myself a probable to the rest of you. Too bad my plan wouodn't have worked because Koopin role-blocked me. It sounded like a good plan in my head.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 2:14:46 PM
I decided personally that Koopin acted guilty, so I investigated him. Luckily, he wasn't the godfather. At that point, I figured since Koopin wasn't, xxdarkxx probably was, so I should just go ahead and kill him.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 2:26:52 PM
At 5/7/2010 2:10:45 PM, Korashk wrote:
Well, apparently nothing went according to the DP1 plan.

I'll my strategy now, just to get some input. On DP1 I planned on having someone lynched and then when their alliance was revealed I planned on reviving them during the night phase and then role-revealing. Making at least 1 person confirmed townie and myself a probable to the rest of you. Too bad my plan wouodn't have worked because Koopin role-blocked me. It sounded like a good plan in my head.

I role blocked you because I thought you were the cop. You seemed to be suspicious of me.

XX kept agreeing with me which sucked.
kfc
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 2:58:13 PM
To be fair, it was either xxdarkxx or OreEle after Kahvan and Korashk claimed Mason. We would have won either way after we got you.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 5:30:40 PM
At 5/7/2010 2:58:13 PM, oceanix wrote:
To be fair, it was either xxdarkxx or OreEle after Kahvan and Korashk claimed Mason. We would have won either way after we got you.

Oceanix, do you mind if I ask why you choose not to go with the original plan for NP1?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 6:15:03 PM
At 5/7/2010 5:30:40 PM, OreEle wrote:
Oceanix, do you mind if I ask why you choose not to go with the original plan for NP1?

Because you seemed rather innocent. A Mafioso wouldn't tell me to investigate him (unless he was the godfather). Anywho, catching a mafia member seemed more important than confirming a townie, and Koopin had been acting really suspiciously.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 6:18:22 PM
At 5/7/2010 6:15:03 PM, oceanix wrote:
At 5/7/2010 5:30:40 PM, OreEle wrote:

Because you seemed rather innocent. A Mafioso wouldn't tell me to investigate him (unless he was the godfather). Anywho, catching a mafia member seemed more important than confirming a townie, and Koopin had been acting really suspiciously.

Fair enough.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"