Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:27:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Proceed.

VOTE COUNT:

Bellum
(BQP, Cody, Panda, ournamestoolong, Nags, SportsGuru, sac8) -- 7/14 votes needed to lynch

studentathletechristian8
(Korashk, Ragnar, Puck, JBlake) -- 4/14 votes needed to lynch

comoncents (wjmelements, mongoose, BigMac2) -- 3/14 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:28:46 PM
FIRSt!
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:28:51 PM
Wow this has been taking a while.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:29:01 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:28:33 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 5/9/2010 8:26:20 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/9/2010 8:25:26 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 5/9/2010 8:21:49 PM, Hurstman wrote:
If we have to lynch someone, lets just lynch Nags cause he's a jerk

Na man. We can not think like this. We need a mafia lynch. We can not fail again.
Lets put this jerk thing behind us and get the right vote!

I was joking, I just think Nags is a jerk. So who is the lead mafia suspect?

Comon, IMO. His role claim doesn't work because it requires that Jesus, the Godfather die AND that the town win; however, the Godfather must die for the town to win.

Another possibility: He is lyncher and SAC is his lynchee. That also fits the theme.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:30:02 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:28:51 PM, mongoose wrote:
Wow this has been taking a while.

That why vote for me?
Vote for SAC.

Wait to see if I am right before killing me.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:30:22 PM
Hopefully this is frontpage.

And update for people too lazy to read:

Comon claimed to be Judas and said that SAC8 is Jesus, the Godfather. SAC then claimed to be Judas, and then Jesus. In both claims, he claimed to be mafia.
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:30:22 PM
lynch comon. its win/win.

If he is lying, and hes usurper, Vig kill SAC cuz SAC is Godfather.

If he is telling the truth, Vig kill SAC cuz SAC is Godfather.

only downside would be comon or SAC=jester.
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:30:42 PM
Come on, folks. We have confirmation that SAC is guilty. We have to kill him eventually. With a few respawns, we should AT LEASTtake out some of them now so that it won't take as long later.

I believe BQP and comon to both be innocent. I urge people to switch over their votes.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:32:09 PM
Whatever, just keep my vote on Sac8. He's playing way too stupidly to be the jester anyways in my opinion. He may be new to Mafia but I don't think he's an idiot.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:32:18 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:30:42 PM, JBlake wrote:
Come on, folks. We have confirmation that SAC is guilty. We have to kill him eventually. With a few respawns, we should AT LEASTtake out some of them now so that it won't take as long later.

I believe BQP and comon to both be innocent. I urge people to switch over their votes.

It would not make sense for comon to be jester, because then he wouldn't have any evidence on SAC, who wouldn't be acting like he is. It would make sense for SAC to be jester, who is acting like a jester, claiming mafia. Lynching comon is win/win.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:32:24 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:29:01 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Another possibility: He is lyncher and SAC is his lynchee. That also fits the theme.

Much more likely than "SNIPER" - which is a new role as far as I can tell, and completely unrelated to Judas the character.

Still as Judas is anti Christian, and we have been told we have a human ally - it makes sense that Judas is 3rd party that wins with the town.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:32:34 PM

Thank you.

Someone is thinking!
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:33:06 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:31:24 PM, comoncents wrote:
Hurst, SAC is the best bet for mafia! I proved it.

proof? What is this proof you speak of?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:33:41 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:32:34 PM, comoncents wrote:

Thank you.

Someone is thinking!

He could easily be Jester or some other absurd role. A night kill is optimal.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:34:21 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:33:40 PM, Puck wrote:
Also comoncents has a military background from memory. :P

Could you please explain the relevance? I don't see it.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:34:35 PM

This is why you're on my suspect list. If it takes 4 days to kill SAC, then the mafia end up with a majority. Also, there's no way he'd claim that without a purpose.
You're buying it too easily. There is probably a huge consequence to the death of Jesus, and I believe it is Mafia Recruitment.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:34:54 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:31:57 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
/head desk
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:35:10 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:32:24 PM, Puck wrote:

Much more likely than "SNIPER" - which is a new role as far as I can tell, and completely unrelated to Judas the character.

Still as Judas is anti Christian, and we have been told we have a human ally - it makes sense that Judas is 3rd party that wins with the town.

I remember seeing sniper on the wiki roles list. Just saying
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:35:25 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:33:41 PM, mongoose wrote:

Thank you.

Someone is thinking!

He could easily be Jester or some other absurd role. A night kill is optimal.

He pulled role claims too easily, 2 in total. Suggests a Mafia pm with access to other roles.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:35:42 PM

Thank you.

Someone is thinking!

More evidence for both of them.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:36:15 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:35:10 PM, Korashk wrote:

Fair enough. I don't use the DDO wiki.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:38:13 PM
You are just too paranoid, wjm. We have no reason to suspect that AC's death means that they get to recruit. More than likely he gets to revive once or three times. He hinted at that before revealing it. The way he acts seems consistent with his revival, not recruitment or anything else.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:39:59 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:36:15 PM, Puck wrote:
At 5/9/2010 8:35:10 PM, Korashk wrote:

Fair enough. I don't use the DDO wiki.

I must have mis-remembered, because it isn't there. I just checked.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:40:06 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:38:13 PM, JBlake wrote:
You are just too paranoid, wjm. We have no reason to suspect that AC's death means that they get to recruit. More than likely he gets to revive once or three times. He hinted at that before revealing it. The way he acts seems consistent with his revival, not recruitment or anything else.

If he doesn't care, then he probably has an evil plan. Comon does not. He is not acting like a jester, as there is a decent chance that we won't manage to lynch him, unlike SAC, who claimed mafia.
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:40:18 PM
can ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME, HOW LYNCHING COMON IS NOT WIN/WIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

He is obviously not jester.
And NO MATTER, WHETHER HE IS OR ISNT MAFIA, HIS DEATH PROOVES SAC8's GUILT.

if he is GUILTY and a Usurper, He is trying to kill the GODFATHER (aka SAC8)

if he is innocent, HE WAS FVCKING TELLING THE TRUTH AND THUS INCRIMINATES SAC8 EVEN MOAR.

*shakes computer screen*
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:41:18 PM
At 5/9/2010 8:32:24 PM, Puck wrote:

Dude, I just copy and pated what I was sent.