English Solicitors?

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2010 3:57:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Do we have any on the site?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2010 7:39:07 AM
At 5/10/2010 4:05:12 AM, Puck wrote:
Eggleston. Probably in both senses of the word. :D Lawyer part might be past tense though.

Yes, I used to be a conveyancer (dealing with property and wills and that sort of thing) rather than a criminal lawyer - if you are in trouble with the Old Bill, C_N, I probably can't help you!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2010 9:17:09 AM
At 5/10/2010 7:39:07 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Eggleston. Probably in both senses of the word. :D Lawyer part might be past tense though.

Yes, I used to be a conveyancer (dealing with property and wills and that sort of thing) rather than a criminal lawyer - if you are in trouble with the Old Bill, C_N, I probably can't help you!

My question deals with basic contract law and consumer rights, if you don't mind I'll pm you it!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2010 9:35:38 AM
At 5/10/2010 9:17:09 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/10/2010 7:39:07 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

My question deals with basic contract law and consumer rights, if you don't mind I'll pm you it!

No problem!

And I just got Puck's joke - no, really I have never done that sort of soliciting!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...