Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 4:01:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Any ideas why RaeTulo was killed????
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 4:12:34 PM
At 5/11/2010 4:10:08 PM, BigMac wrote:
*comes out of no where*

BECUZ SHE IS A BISHMEXUALL.

*fades away*

And? Don't be hatin' on RaeTulo. If you read my profile summary, I got her back. =). Be a good little burger and stay off this thread. XD

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 5:34:14 PM
VTL PUCK. No one else here

VOTE COUNT

Puck (1/3)

belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 5:35:45 PM
ok. did rae do anything that might pissed anyone off? killing the inactive actually seems like a favor to the rest of us lol...
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 5:37:32 PM
At 5/11/2010 5:35:45 PM, belle wrote:
ok. did rae do anything that might pissed anyone off? killing the inactive actually seems like a favor to the rest of us lol...

Haha

1) When she "bandwaggoned"
2) Most likely to kill someone that wouldn't draw attention

Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 5:40:24 PM
INH is confirmed innocent

Hurstman: I'm town, but greatone thinks I'm suspicious. Though I think though charges should be dropped cause I headed the lynching of Piffler

Belle: Nothing to suggest mafia

Greatone: Everything to suggest really good mafia.

Lynch greatone?

Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 5:43:40 PM
If greatone is mafia, he either killed RaeTulo so as not to draw attention, or because she would never be thought mafia (or at least not as likely as us), so he left us to make it seem more likely to lynch non mafia. For example, If I was lynched, then a prime suspect of mafia would be proven town. Thus, his best chance is to have both me and belle to turn tables on

belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 5:44:30 PM
lol you just don't like him because he suspects you. i do remember he and piffler were the only ones who didn't vote for piffler though...
Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 5:50:30 PM
At 5/11/2010 5:44:30 PM, belle wrote:
lol you just don't like him because he suspects you. i do remember he and piffler were the only ones who didn't vote for piffler though...

No me and him are sorta friends, but I don't like that he suspects me BECAUSE he turns everything around. Also, yeah, he didn't vote piffler. unless your mafia, he is.

VTL greatone

theGreatone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 5:57:18 PM
Hey guys congrats on nailing piffler in the last day phase! From what belle was saying I was pretty sure he seemed scummy.
I was in-active during the last part the say phase, so I appolagize for my missing vote.
Now we must analyze who would have killed Rae?
I doubt that hurstman is mafia now seeing as he was trying real hard to lynch piffler, and in fact started out the lynch. The only two people who seemed to be for lynching Rae were Hurstman and INH.

After reading the PM i'm not so sure that confirms her as innocent, we don't know what time Puck sent the mafia PM. Also we need to take into consideration the fact that INH could have been lying about not recieving the message. I don't know these are just theories. Besides Hurstman, (who is keen on thinking I'm mafia no matter what I say) what are your opinions?
theGreatone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 5:59:01 PM
At 5/11/2010 5:50:30 PM, Hurstman wrote:

No me and him are sorta friends, but I don't like that he suspects me BECAUSE he turns everything around. Also, yeah, he didn't vote piffler. unless your mafia, he is.

VTL greatone

Sorta!? :/
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:02:00 PM
At 5/11/2010 5:57:18 PM, theGreatone wrote:
Hey guys congrats on nailing piffler in the last day phase! From what belle was saying I was pretty sure he seemed scummy.

oh? scummy, eh? sounds like an official-ish mafia term. hmmm... how would a n00b know that...
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:06:13 PM
I was in-active during the last part the say phase, so I appolagize for my missing vote.
I doubt that hurstman is mafia now seeing as he was trying real hard to lynch piffler, and in fact started out the lynch. The only two people who seemed to be for lynching Rae were Hurstman and INH.

After reading the PM i'm not so sure that confirms her as innocent, we don't know what time Puck sent the mafia PM. Also we need to take into consideration the fact that INH could have been lying about not recieving the message. I don't know these are just theories. Besides Hurstman, (who is keen on thinking I'm mafia no matter what I say) what are your opinions?

to respond for real though, if INH is the other mafia i doubt she would have told piffler to use the SAME trick in the thread... that would just be weird. plus puck basically confirmed her innocence by saying "Mafia have their PM. If you are not in the PM you are therefore not Mafia." and no offense to INH but i don't think she's clever enough in terms of how mafia games work to come up with a trick like that.
Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:08:27 PM
At 5/11/2010 5:59:01 PM, theGreatone wrote:
At 5/11/2010 5:50:30 PM, Hurstman wrote:

VTL greatone

Sorta!? :/

Sorry, I wasn't sure after last DP how you felt. I'll try to not take games so personally. To start, let's look from an unbiased view. UNVOTE GREATONE for now. Now lets put on our thinking caps, and discuss

theGreatone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:09:00 PM
At 5/11/2010 6:02:00 PM, belle wrote:

oh? scummy, eh? sounds like an official-ish mafia term. hmmm... how would a n00b know that...

Haha scummy? I say that all the time. DDo isn't the only place in the world who use these words.
theGreatone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:09:59 PM
At 5/11/2010 6:06:13 PM, belle wrote:

to respond for real though, if INH is the other mafia i doubt she would have told piffler to use the SAME trick in the thread... that would just be weird. plus puck basically confirmed her innocence by saying "Mafia have their PM. If you are not in the PM you are therefore not Mafia." and no offense to INH but i don't think she's clever enough in terms of how mafia games work to come up with a trick like that.

Yes but at that time when puck said that it could have been before he sent out the mafia pm. Just a thought.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:13:35 PM
nah, because it was after he said the DP was up... can't start the game without mafia knowing that they are mafia!
theGreatone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:20:53 PM
At 5/11/2010 6:13:35 PM, belle wrote:
nah, because it was after he said the DP was up... can't start the game without mafia knowing that they are mafia!

Actually she asked about roles before he said "If you are not in a PM you are not mafia". Remember she asked if she was getting a role? In normal games from what theLwerd and hurtsman tell me, both townie and mafia get role pm's. I think she was asking about roles in general, not mafia roles. Or else puck wouldn't of had a reason to get mad at her when she said that.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:40:34 PM
stfu wjm. again....

Posted by:
Puck

Day phase 1 us up. This thread is closed.
Sunday, May 09, 2010 @ 5:16:01 PM
Posted by:
InsertNameHere

Wait, Puck. Don't you need to PM people their roles?

can't happen greatone. she asked AFTER. theres no way INH is mafia. why are you so hell bent on targeting the one confirmed innocent? :P

and rae, the mafia killed you last night.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:48:02 PM
At 5/11/2010 6:44:27 PM, belle wrote:
don't you have a real mafia game you should be playing?

This isn't a real game?

And it's the night phase there.

Guys, she's guilty. Lynch her and we win.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:52:48 PM
theres no roles. and until you "joined" there were no arsey players either. it just isn't mafia without those two....
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:52:48 PM
At 5/11/2010 6:38:12 PM, RaeTulo wrote:
I understand being dead means I'm out of the game.
But when was I killed? :/

Mafia night phase 1.

Each night phase the Mafia will kill one player.

You are dead - shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :)